http://www.jaguarsjerseysproshop.com

Модератор: sundog

http://www.jaguarsjerseysproshop.com

Сообщение zhangzk 23 май 2019, 08:51

MIAMI GARDENS Ereck Flowers Jerseys 2019 , Fla. (AP) — Weeks after losing his job, Blake Bortles stepped back into the Jacksonville Jaguars huddle with the score tied and the offense sputtering.“He said, ‘Let’s go, boys, I’m back,'” teammate Dede Westbrook said.Bortles came off the bench late in the third quarter and provided a spark Sunday, helping Jacksonville eliminate the Miami Dolphins from the AFC playoff race by winning 17-7 .Bortles took the Jaguars 51 yards for a short field goal and 10-7 lead early in the fourth quarter. On the next series, Telvin Smith Sr. intercepted Ryan Tannehill and scored on a 33-yard return to seal the Jaguars’ victory.“To get the opportunity to go play with those guys and share a win with them is awesome,” Bortles said.The Dolphins (7-8) will sit out the playoffs for the 15th time in the past 17 years.“We’re on the outside looking in Black Andrew Norwell Jerseys ,” defensive tackle Akeem Spence said, “and it stinks.”Miami will finish at .500 or worse for the ninth time in the past 10 seasons, leaving the jobs of coach Adam Gase and top executives in jeopardy.Play-caller Gase acknowledged his offense was terrible.“It was brutal to watch, to be a part of,” he said.Jacksonville (5-10) won for only the second time in the past 11 games.Jaguars starter Cody Kessler bruised his throwing shoulder when hit as he threw a pass and left the game late in the first half. He returned to begin the third quarter, but after being sacked for a fifth time was replaced again by Bortles.Coach Doug Marrone said he made the change because he thought Bortles’ superior mobility would help against Miami’s stout pass rush. Marrone declined to say which quarterback will start the season finale next Sunday, and Bortles declined to lobby for the assignment.“I just work here, man,” he said. “I signed up for three years Andrew Norwell Jerseys 2019 , and until those three years are up or they let me go, I’ll play when they need me.”Bortles finished 5 of 6 for 39 yards, and ran four times for 25 yards . The third overall pick in the 2014 draft, he lost the starting job to Kessler in Week 13.“He gave us a huge lift,” Westbrook said. “It felt like old times again.”After Bortles helped the Jags take the lead, their defense provided the exclamation point. Tannehill had a first down at his 32 when he pumped and threw off his back foot. Smith stepped in front of the intended receiver and scored untouched.“Don’t think you’re going to chase me down and tackle me when I got the rock,” Smith said.Tannehill said the primary receiver was covered and he forced a pass elsewhere.“Got to be smart there and throw the ball away,” Tannehill said.Tannehill went 15 of 22 for 146 yards with one touchdown.There was no miracle reminiscent of the Dolphins’ previous home game, when they beat New England with a double lateral on the final play. An attempted double pass in the closing minutes went haywire and resulted in a holding penalty.The two offenses surprisingly traded touchdowns on their opening drives Black Landry Jones Jerseys , which covered 78 and 75 yards, but then resumed their season-long sputtering ways. Each team committed 10 penalties.Calais Campbell led the Jaguars’ defensive charge with a forced and recovered fumble, a sack, two tackles for a loss and three quarterback hurries.INEPTITUDEMiami and Jacksonville took turns showing why their records aren’t better. Kessler lost a fumble cocking his arm to throw, but the Dolphins failed to capitalize on the gift, missing a field goal.The Dolphins allowed a long punt return to give the Jaguars a chance at a 56-yard field goal on the final play of the first half, but Kai Forbath’s kick fell short of the 20-yard line.Campbell’s takeaway gave the Jaguars a scoring chance at the Miami 17, but three plays later they were at their own 47 and punted.INJURY REPORTJaguars: T Josh Wells left the game in the second quarter with a concussion.Dolphins: Reserve DT Ziggy Hood hurt his hamstring.UP NEXTThe Dolphins close the season Sunday when they try for a series sweep at Buffalo. Miami beat the Bills in Week 13.The Jaguars conclude their season Sunday at the Texans, who won when the teams met in Week 7. The Jacksonville Jaguars signed veteran offensive tackle Ereck Flowers last week Landry Jones Jerseys 2019 , a move that kind of showed the desperation level the team is at after seeingboth Cam Robinson and Josh Wells hit injured reserve. Flowers was originally a first round draft pick of the New York Giants, trying to start at both left and right tackle but neither ended up well.Flowers is hopeful a change of scenery and getting back with the offensive line coach who was with him as a rookie will help get his career on track.“Great opportunities, great team and I’m happy to be here,” Flowers told John Reid of The Florida Times-Union. “Definitely a fresh start for me. I like it here, man. I think this will be a better fit. They have a great locker room, great guys. I’m grateful to be here.”The Jaguars saw Flowers in action Week 1 when they beat the New York Giants 20-15, and he had his hands full all day, beginning with veteran defensive end Calais Campbell and continuing with everyone else who came off the bench.“The thing about playing against them [Jaguars], there was no drop off Black Cedric Ogbuehi Jerseys ,” Flowers told Reid. “It was like everybody was good on the defensive front Everyone had to hold their own. But they brought a lot of energy and you could tell they were really a tight group.”We don’t know what the plan is right now for Flowers, if he will be active or even start at left tackle against the Houston Texans on Sunday. Josh Walker, a guard, has done a serviceable job in relief at left tackle but he has yet to really face a pass rusher like the trio the Jaguars will face on Sunday in JJ Watt, Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus.I don’t expect much out of Flowers, to be perfectly honest, but the hope is a change of scenery can help him get this right.
zhangzk
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Технический отдел