CPU heats up FAST when trying to play KSP

Модератор: sundog

CPU heats up FAST when trying to play KSP

Сообщение JensenBreck 13 ноя 2017, 14:46

Hi all, I have noticed that when I try to play KSP my CPU temps go through the roof. It happens just from loading the game I don't even have to start the game. While sitting on the menu page even the temps climb. It takes only 5 min for my temps to go from the 60's into the 90's. I am running it on an ACER laptop with an i5 CPU and NVIDIA gtx 730M graphics card.

I have tried making sure the game is actually using the graphics card by going through the NVIDIA control panel (not sure if it actually is though), I have tried limiting the amount my CPU is allowed to use by going through the power management settings but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/in ... -play-ksp/

motion graphic animation
JensenBreck
Старшина
Старшина

cheap nhl jerseys 0-23-0-23-241721 cheapjerseys

Сообщение edEfyBQlAG 29 апр 2018, 17:46

Other risks carry a high probability of occurrence with a low impact on the project. They also don't drink well, the horse can get horsey. Holden Caulfield is a whiny jerk. You can make much, much more as a cab driver, or a nanny, or a busboy in North America or Europe than you can as an unskilled worker in a developing country.

cheapjerseys I wake up to MORE posts about more spoofers having their accounts lifted. Accessibility to Cooldown Reduction. To blame Obama for this would be very spurious.. We mean what we say. I think Putin would Nuke a couple of your great cities just for fun honestly. cheapjerseys

Willing to pull it and move the chains with his legs. They work with capsules, the brewing is fully automated, for a minimum effort while brewing the perfect cup. People genuinely have no idea what type of playher Pogba is. In addition to the bad contact, 50 percent of the balls Sanchez hit were pulled.

Was it from when he was in high school? Sure. The second four weeks I changed the plan up to be low, medium, high, low, low, medium, high.I also was doing a half hour of HIIT training 3 5 times a week.But really with cutting, carbs are your main killer and easy to get carried away on.

Then the people would be fully aware of how their laws restrict their freedom of speech, and perhaps would want to change those laws. Well I would define impact NHLers by having some sort of extended career in the NHL. Another useful feature of the USB connectivity is the ability to charge the MP3 player through the computer.

cheap nhl jerseys Not dressing in the equivalent of a tee can also ward off at least a few of the idiots that want only one thing and can also ward off some negative commentary by those who may see you while you are in that type of attire (pools, hot tubs, and beaches are excluded in most people's opinions). cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale football jerseys "If something's not going right, you can just keep taking that, day in, day out, or you have to face your fear and say 'that's enough, I am doing something about it.'"Winning and losingIn 2013, Spithill spearheaded one of sport's greatest comebacks, leading Oracle Team USA to an improbable victory from 8 1 down to retain the America's Cup against Emirates Team New Zealand on San Francisco Bay.But Spithill's win streak in sport's oldest international competition ended at this year's America's Cup in Bermuda's Great Sound, where Oracle Team USA were beaten 7 1 by the New Zealanders and its 26 year old skipper, Peter Burling.Three months on, Spithill partly blames himself for the defeat."As a team, we were ultimately just too conservative and the other team were a lot more bold than us," he said. wholesale football jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys I taste the sweetness [sweet tooth, remember] and salt wouldn change that, I talking about a missing dimension. If I didn know something about Mori culture they were happy to teach and so long as I was happy to learn that was all good. He's gonna be choice 4 if he comes here. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap chian jerseys What you suggesting is removing the vast majority of all guns in circulation. You can turn the enemy best player off. Over the next few months, she returned to Boston to interview survivors and anchored a special live show from Fenway Park during the World Series. wholesale jerseys

Top Score Solutions is a consulting organization dedicated in solving your esports related problems. So why don they show us that he sick during the fight? He could easily have held a hand on his wound at some point, or said something "If it wasn for this fucking bite".

cheap authentic jerseys Atlantic also retained the rights to all unreleased Otis Redding masters.. The display will be available only at Walmart (and online) for 4 weeks starting on August 27., 2012! The BabyEssentials Special Pack includes:JohnsonsBabyLotion 9oz,Johnson's Head to Toe Wash 9oz,Johnson's Shampoo 7oz,Johnson'sBabyBubble Bath 3oz, and Desitin Creamy 2oz.. wholesale jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys Outside lists, such as Google Documents, should be copy/pasted and reformatted (these links are inaccessible to some users). Hotel staff have reported hearing noisy guests on elevators and corridors only to find no one there, lights being switched on and off, water running in the sink or tub, and doors opening and closing cheap jerseys.
edEfyBQlAG
Капитан
Капитан

cheap chian jerseys 0-17-0-17-238211 cheap jerseys wholesale

Сообщение eOWw4ArvBq 30 апр 2018, 14:18

His talent has not decreased, quite the opposite as he ages he finds ways to redefine his game which keeps him playing with the top teams in the world. They are treated fine, but I mean, watch the questions they are asked. My family immigrated here in the mid 90 and we firmly believe this is the greatest damn country on earth.

("ratio" being the keyword, ofcourse minifying+compression would yield smaller size than compression alone, but ratio wise, minifying is much less efficient way of reducing filesize). No names or updates will be given about the three victims out of respect for their families, and there are currently no official active fundraisers for them.

cheap jerseys supply You start on a level line above the floor to assure you are square. I kind of hover between keto and paleo. Then people dislike 3rd edition, because it wasn an RPG anymore, it was some kind of a weird board game. "The GI of a product changes whether it is raw, cooked, has been frozen, very fresh or stored for a while. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale nfl jerseys It really time to stop referencing apartheid in articles like these. And then, I lost it as well. It also can make you feel and look bloated. The thing about ocelot litters is the word litter is more often than not misleading. Before you consider joining the Kindle Select Program there is one thing they make clear: while you are enrolled in this program, your income and revenue sources are limited to Kindle. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap chian jerseys David Kerley with us live from Washington. Maybe they will give me a 32gb version back.. There are more sinister reminders, too, such as one man who, standing in front of a newly erected billboard with the names of the dead, held a bullet and reminded the crowd: "This on Friday could have hit anyone of you, it could have had your name on it.". wholesale jerseys

Which is it??. In the last 2 years the league has had over a 800 trades.. The far left people believe in a lot of crazy shit, but at the end of the day they are generally smart enough to find a place in the modern economy, and while the alt right does have educated, intelligent, leadership, clearly a huge chunk of its rank and file are upset because some part of them knows there is no straightforward way to incorporate them into the modern economy that they don find degrading..

wholesale jerseys At about the same time, sportsman Briggs Cunningham bankrolled a handful of Chrysler powered sports cars that could match most anything from Europe. When /u/FAPallone said it 2 words combined it reminded me of that phenomenon.. I found it to be one of the most unique and beautiful weddings I have ever seen. wholesale jerseys

Some of our club fundraising ideas have included luaus, silent auctions, dances, raffles, and beauty pageants. She was in a ton of pain and eventually was put into a morphine induced stupor. Look at the waiver wire and study it hard. When coaches like Belichick and Meyer go to bat for you, you are doing something right..

cheap jerseys supply No sir eeeee. Jose's 2009 season in Toronto wasn't much different than any of the other seasons where he got around 400 at bats. In addition, like all smartphones where 3G is possible and in this case, maybe even 4G, usage and talk times will vary considerably and until the HD3 is released, there is no telling what is to come.. cheap jerseys supply

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] [source: Appalachian State University]. Mr. Yeah Dan Harmon and Donald Glover, they amazing and have to be brought up when you talk about Community, but I feel I need to mention how much the Russo brothers and Justin Lin did for the show. That's not how it works.". seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

You always knew you were gay? Yeah, it's I sort of describe it as you know that the sky is blue but you keep telling yourself that it's red. South Africa spiralling crime rate, and along with it the molestation of pupils, the impregnating of young girls by their teachers and the recent violence we have seen on social media where teachers inflict corporal punishment and pupils retaliate by attacking teachers all mirror the society that we are..

cheap nfl jerseys Keep visiting the above mentioned sites or google the words transcription jobs to find out a transcription job.. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Bill O'Reilly says his former protege at Fox News, Jesse Watters, will continue to make a series of public appearances with him this year cheap football jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq
Капитан
Капитан

Re: CPU heats up FAST when trying to play KSP

Сообщение vanesela 19 сен 2018, 18:30

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 20 апр 2019, 03:57

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 18:18

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 04 июл 2019, 01:51

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение BenVon7 05 апр 2020, 21:04

A mysterious champion That was brought to work again.

Изображение

Excited with SBOBET by lnwasia, various types of online sports betting
Many bargain prices. Water prices combined with excellent pay rates.

>>> Promotion for sbobet by lnwasia
>>> Apply today and receive a 100% instant bonus up to 10,000 baht.
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today, ADD LINE: https://lin.ee/nEuGE0U

Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<<< Get free privileges !! Limited amount >>>
BenVon7
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Технический отдел