My official prediction for the Philadelphia Eagles’ Division

Модератор: sundog

My official prediction for the Philadelphia Eagles’ Division

Сообщение zhangzk 19 окт 2019, 11:04

Round game against the New Orleans Saints is ... Eagles gonna get that W.It won’t come easy but the Eagles are going to find a way to win — as they always do — in an absolute crazy shootout. Doug Pederson and Nick Foles probably need to reprise their Super Bowl LII performances for the Eagles to have a shot here. Based on how they’ve performed down the stretch Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys 2019 , here’s reason to believe they can replicate that previous success. This is a game where the Eagles really need to throw the kitchen sink at their opponent. I think (read: hope) the Eagles learned that from their last outing in the Superdome. If there’s a 4th-and-inches in the Eagles’ own territory, they have to go for it. Be aggressive. Don’t play not to lose. Play to win the game.I predict we’ll see some trick plays in this game. Pederson must have something up his sleeves. I’ll also predict we see Jim Schwartz’s defense make some key plays when it counts. They might surrender a lot of yards and points to this Saints offense but the league’s No. 1 red zone should be able to force New Orleans into kicking some short field goals.It’d be great to get a big play from special teams. Maybe a certain former Saints running back breaks a big return against his old squad. I could be talking about either Darren Sproles or Boston Scott here.We’ve seen this Eagles team play so well down the stretch. There’s every reason to have confidence in them. Forget the opponent for a second and just appreciate what the Eagles are able to control on their end: top notch coaching, great quarterback play Youth Clayton Thorson Jersey , the ability to dominate in the trenches ... that’s fundamental winning football. The Eagles have what it takes. Now it’s just time to prove it.Suggested format:Score prediction:Bold prediction:My predictions:Score prediction: 45-39, Eagles win.Bold prediction: Malcolm Jenkins intercepts Drew Brees for a walk-off pick six in overtime. Fan predictions:Leave your own predictions in the comments. Rams coach Sean McVay recently admitted to working hard but not working smart when preparing to face Patriots coach Bill Belichick. Facing the best coach in the history of football (and perhaps organized sports) can do that to an opponent.Belichick is simply hard to beat, for a variety of reasons. He’s brilliant. He’s focused. He’s driven. He’s relentless. He’s cracked the code on success in the NFL at a time when the system has been created to ensure parity and to prevent dynasty.So all of this led to a question that was pondered on Thursday’s : Which coach/quarterback combination would you want to face Belichick?Simms and I bounced the idea around for a while Clayton Thorson Jersey Color Rush , before Simms realized that he was way, way, way off and adopted my way of thinking. I find out my way of thinking Cheap Clayton Thorson Jersey , check out the video. And then add in the comments your way of thinking.
zhangzk
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Технический отдел