Danny Ainge said

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Danny Ainge said

Сообщение Cl11234566 20 янв 2020, 03:33

PHILADELPHIA -- Ryan Zimmermans go-ahead single in the 10th inning had the Nationals celebrating on the field. Washington got some good news off the field, too. Zimmerman singled in the go-ahead run with two outs in the 10th, and Jayson Werth homered and had three RBIs to lead the Nationals to a 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. Ross Detwiler (1-2), one of six Washington pitchers, tossed a scoreless ninth to earn the victory. Philadelphias season-best, five-game winning streak was snapped. The Nationals also found out on Saturday that right-hander Jordan Zimmermann, who had Tommy John surgery in August 2009, doesnt have structural damage to his throwing shoulder or elbow now. Zimmermann abruptly left Fridays start in the fourth inning due to arm pain. However, an MRI revealed a biceps strain that likely wont cost him a start. "Thats a big relief for us," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. Zimmermann was slated to participate in his second straight All-Star Game on Tuesday, but he wont make the trip to Minneapolis. He was replaced on the NL roster by Marlins right-hander Henderson Alvarez. "I feel pretty good today," Zimmermann said. "I expect it to get better every day." His teammates were feeling good, as well, after gutting out an extra-inning win over Philadelphia. "Huge win coming back with a day game (Sunday) right before the All-Star break," Ryan Zimmerman said. Rafael Soriano struck out the side in the 10th for his 22nd save. Washingtons Stephen Strasburg struck out nine in 5 2/3 innings and was in line for the victory before Ben Reveres RBI single with two outs in the eighth tied it 3-3. Marlon Byrd had two hits and two RBIs, and Revere had a pair of hits for the Phillies. The Nationals went ahead in the 10th against Jake Diekman (3-3). Denard Span led off with a walk, and after Anthony Rendon lined out to right, Werth hit a chopper to second baseman Chase Utley. He tried to get the force at second, but Span was safe. "I thought we had a play," Utley said. "It didnt work out in our favour. It was a big play. I tried to get it to him quickly. It didnt work." Diekman struck out Adam LaRoche before Zimmerman singled to centre to score Span and give the Nationals a 4-3 lead. "Hes been clutch his whole career," Strasburg said. Werth went to third on Reveres throw and scored on a wild pitch. Diekman was ejected by home-plate umpire Andy Fletcher following the inning. "I asked, Were any of those close?" Diekman said. "With a smirk on his face, he said, What pitches? With a grin on his face, he told me I was kicked out of the game. Thats literally what I said." Strasburg gave up two runs and seven hits in a matchup of aces with Philadelphias Cole Hamels. "He made pitches when he had to," Williams said. Hamels surrendered three runs and four hits, striking out five and walking three, in seven strong innings. It was the 11th time in 13 starts the left-hander has gone at least seven innings, but he continued to be a victim of lack of run support. The Phillies offence averaged 6.2 runs during their winning streak but managed just two for Hamels. The Nationals got on the board in the first when Span scored on Werths groundout. Ian Desmond, who returned to the lineup after missing Fridays game with a right thumb injury, led off the second with a double. Hamels then retired 12 of the next 13 batters before walking Rendon to lead off the sixth. Werth followed with an opposite-field homer, his 11th, to put Washington in front 3-0. The Phillies couldnt muster much offence against Strasburg until the sixth. After walking Grady Sizemore to lead off the third, Strasburg retired the next nine batters before Jimmy Rollins leadoff single in the sixth. Utley followed with a single to put runners on first and second. After an out, the Phillies executed a double-steal, moving runners to second and third. Both scored on Byrds single to left that pulled Philadelphia within 3-2. Strasburg struck out Cody Asche for the second out but was lifted after walking Cameron Rupp to put runners on first and second. Jerry Blevins relieved Strasburg and got Revere to line out to left. Revere came up big for the Phillies in the eighth when he singled home the tying run with two outs off Tyler Clippard. NOTES: Nationals C Wilson Ramos went 0-for-4 to end his 14-game hitting streak. ... Washingtons Scott Hairston started in place of Bryce Harper in left. Hairston entered batting .395 (15-for-38) with five homers against Hamels and went 1-for-3 against the lefty. ... The teams complete their series on Sunday when Washington RHP Tanner Roark (7-6, 3.12) opposes Phillies RHP Kyle Kendrick (4-8, 4.46). Jimmy Graham Super Bowl Jersey . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. Adrian Amos Super Bowl Jersey . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.c ... rs-jersey/. Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Dave Robinson Super Bowl Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Bryan Bulaga Super Bowl Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. BOCA RATON, Fla. - NHL general managers have agreed to make only a few rule-change recommendations to the competition committee after reaching a consensus to alter overtime and faceoffs. Pending approval from that committee and the board of governors, teams will switch ends at the start of overtime to make for longer line changes. As expected, there was not enough support to add any three-on-three or extra time to overtime.dddddddddddd Faceoffs could look much different, with GMs agreeing to try making centres who violate rules move 12-to-18 inches back instead of being kicked out of the circle. A second violation would remain a two-minute minor penalty. Another recommendation on faceoffs involves players on the outside of the circle being separated by roughly one metre instead of right next to each other. ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь