Just because RuneScape gold you do not

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Just because RuneScape gold you do not

Сообщение Mocsky234 20 янв 2020, 09:49

Putting RuneScape gold runescape on the market and making it accessible to more people is almost always a fantastic thing. Though it gets people talking about remembering runescape. You have no concept of business strategy what so ever.Even those runescape player counts you should me are a terrific indication of cellular working you moron. Games lose runescape players as time passes. People move on. That is true with any sport. Keeping strong consistent numbers over the years is fuckimg fantastic.

Osrs mobile works because runescape is not convoluted and full. It is simple enough to permit folks to have fun and easy. They should put rs3 cellular success far behind osrs to produce an estimation, I don't see anyone doing high battle in Mobile since they enjoy this, or even moderate combat as from playing runescape for instance unless they're attempting to prove it can be done. Runescape that's so great is begging na die because individuals that defend so hard they need runescape to succeed is only trying to milk as much money as they can before it is finally over. Gone would be the times when I see osrs success far more than rs3. And when rs3 dies osrs is gonna and endure the mtx die.

Just because you do not care about cellular, doesn't mean that"literally no one" else does. It honestly sounds like you've never played it. Sure, it is unfortunate the supported devices list is really small (and that a real list is non-existent), however if your device is supported it runs and functions great. The UI is intuitive and I've had 1 crash on a update? But that was patched by them and it is back to secure. I see no reason at all why you would think the RS3 mobile is horrible. It does exactly cheap RS gold what it promised to do: let you play RuneScape on the go.
Mocsky234
Рядовой

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь