"Dopamine-Oxytocin", the main driver of social addiction

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

"Dopamine-Oxytocin", the main driver of social addiction

Сообщение Busba1122 28 янв 2021, 04:24

Изображение

How important is social media to people? When mobile phones become the fifth factor of most people. According to a survey from the website Statista.com exclusively in Thailand, the number of mobile users to access the Internet in 2020 was 52.71 million, and it is expected that in 2025 there will be internet users via mobile to Social media access grew to 61.76 million people.

It also found that the reasons people like to like, comment and share stories. Are linked to psychology When developers, Rameet Chawla, have written a program to like every other Instagram (IG) post that shows up in his feed. And met with many unexpected results

After 3 months, it appears that he has more than 30 followers or followers per day, a total of more than 2,700 people. When walking outside, people greeted him because he recognized his face from IG. Ask him to continue to like. While some invited him to a party And someone sent messages telling him to post more. Will have to press some likes in return slot amb

Nowadays, liking, commenting, or sharing messages in the social world is of psychologically important importance. And people in society value When every expression on social media can reach people's feelings And makes us feel addicted I have a desire to see more likes, shares, or comments. And I get worried every time when the photo or message I posted doesn't get attention.

Brain chemicals Social factor
Do you know the behaviors that make us addicted to social media It is the result of brain chemicals "dopamine" and "oxytocin", both of which are hormones secreted by the brain. And affect the behavior of our expression without knowing
Busba1122
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь