Oblak stands tallest in Madrid derby

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Oblak stands tallest in Madrid derby

Сообщение Piseth2981 09 апр 2018, 09:15

Изображение

A superb m8bet performance from goalkeeper Jan Oblak helped Atletico Madrid scratch out a 1-1 draw against Real Madrid in the Madrid derby on Sunday afternoon at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.Oblak made a number of huge saves on the day, as did counterpart Keylor Navas, in what was an exemplary exhibition of goalkeeping from both stoppers. There were goals as well, with Cristiano Ronaldo finding the net with a 53rd minute strike, which was answered four minutes later by Griezmann to stretch the Colchoneros' unbeaten run in league play in the Bernabeu to five matches.

Real boss Zinedine Zidane's defence was unchanged from the team that downed Juventus in midweek, however in midfield and up top there were changes, with Mateo Kovacic, Lucas Vazquez, Marco Asensio and Gareth Bale in for Casemiro, Luka Modric, Isco and Karim Benzema. As for Atletico, manager Diego Simeone surprised onlookers by slotting in Vitolo ahead of Gabi.There was plenty of early pressure from the men in white and Oblak had to react quickly to not allow Cristiano Ronaldo to bundle in a corner kick at the back post. Then came a shout for a penalty when Toni Kroos went down after a collision with Juanfran, but there was no whistle from referee Estrada Fernandez. Asensio stayed alert though on the play and was within inches of scoring but his shot rang off the crossbar. Oblak was called on again to make another block in front of his goal, this time snuffing out a Raphael Varane chance.

Atletico started to find their footing and Diego Costa was first to threaten m8bet Navas' goal via a counterattack with a bullet at the near post, but the Costa Rican was ready and made the save.It was mostly one-way traffic though, as the Atletico defence was dug deep in their own half and facing a Real barrage. The Colchoneros were spared once more when a fiercely hit Marcelo shot hit the crossbar and the follow up from Dani Carvajal was Oblak-ed.Real's domination continued into the second-half and the dam finally broke early after the re-start when Bale lofted a ball across from the left that Ronaldo connected on to put Real ahead 1-0.It was also just the tonic needed to kickstart Atletico. Not even five minutes had elapsed and Griezmann pulled the Colchoneros level 1-1. Griezmann played a pass inside to Vitolo, who was denied by Navas but the rebound fell perfectly for the French striker to fire in for the equaliser.Now Atletico were the ones flying, and Koke was set to rocket home their second goal in minutes on another loose ball in the box, only for Navas to make a massive save.

Another surprise was to come, this time from the Real bench as Zidane took off Ronaldo and brought on Benzema, in what had to have been a decision already agreed upon to keep the Portuguese superstar rested and ready for this week's Champions League affair.Real's intensity waned Ronaldo's departure, but the spark quickly came back with the introduction of Isco and Luka Modric. On the other side, a Vitolo made way for Angel Correa a frustrated Diego Costa yielded his spot to Gabi. Zidane's men regained the momentum and had Atletico pegged back in their own box in search of a late winner. The best chance came from a late Sergio Ramos free-kick, but Oblak soared to deny the Real centre-back another memorable second-half stoppage time goal against the Colchoneros, forcing Real to settle for the draw.- Match facts:1.- Real Madrid: Keylor; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Lucas, Kovacic (Modric, min. 72), Kroos, Asensio (Isco, min. 72); Cristiano (Benzema, min. 63), Bale.1.- Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas; Vitolo (Correa, min. 61), Saul, Thomas (Gameiro, min. 82), Koke; Griezmann, Diego Costa (Gabi, min. 71).Goals: 1-0, min. 53: Ronaldo; 1-1, min. 57: GriezmannReferee: Estrada Fernandez (Catalonian). Yellow Cards: Kroos (Min. 14) for Real Madrid, Vitolo (Min. 17) for Atletico Madrid, Thomas (Min. 34) for Atletico Madrid, Lucas Vazquez (Min. 88) for Real Madrid, m8bet Lucas Hernandez (Min. 89) for Atletico Madrid
Piseth2981
Старшина
Старшина

Маркер: kjnkjl
Ствол: lgbl
Фидер: jkl
Маска: k.,fj
Баллон: jkjikg
Регулятор: gkg

cheap nhl jerseys 0-18-0-18-238528 cheap football jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 01 май 2018, 00:16

He became one of the wisest men who ever lived. Certain launchers do certain things. Although this twisted logic may be present throughout the entire family, it will most likely only be to the extent of a full scale personality disorder in just a few of those related members, although others can display similar characteristics..

cheap jerseys wholesale Sure, unions can become too powerful but in a capitalist economy,unions that become to powerful at the determent of the company/industry will hurt the company/industry competitiveness and will require self correction. Multiplayer is very much still active. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys Ah well. The conditions were getting bad and the wind caused the high sided pilot boat to roll on me. Also, being the only social experience they have, in their mind everyone knows what roleplaying is and does it too, they don know any better. Good luck man!. cheapjerseys

Today, immigrants and refugees from the developing world and from other non European sources outnumber European immigrants by about three to one. They tried to find the most efficient layout for a field full of mirrors and found their strange spiral shaped answer matched the arrangement of sunflower seeds in the head of the plant..

cheap nba jerseys You can look at what courses overlap and it may just be a summer term where you can make those other courses up (it may only be a couple courses.) First year is generally general and most majors/minors take the same base courses. This kind of thing happens on reddit a lot with downvotes but it also happens on Twitter. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys Forging tight client links has also helped bring in more assets and boost referrals, says Mr Knox. Some people step lightly through life, they don jump in the deep end with all their relationships (rather they have a strong family life, social life or work life they throw themselves into and never make their relationships a priority, thus turning out to be pretty healthy for their self esteem in the long run) or people that go from person to person tend to despise being single so hook up with anyone they get along with to avoid being single and focusing too hard on themselves. cheap nhl jerseys

I think if happiness thrust itself upon us we wouldn't even recognize it. In case you're wondering adding cheese to burgers became common in the late 1920s and early 1930s. As we chat, Imaan tells of her family response towards her sexual identity. Go right around the bottom doing this.

cheap nfl jerseys As Europe becomes more agnostic and South America and Asia become more Christian, expect it to change.. Finally he walked, and the next batter hit one for a homer. You might notice a person's inability to stop gambling in an environment, especially when losses might be mounting.. cheap nfl jerseys

The economic difficulty of living in Botswana is evident right on the face of a common Motswana from a distance. Why Ruby shot Oswald, I really do not know. He's famous for propaganda filled speeches with deep, booming voices on key state anniversaries or receiving visiting foreign dignitaries on behalf of Kim Jong Un..

At first, only a few stationary pumps were used against the lava because the idea was still not taken seriously. At the end of their tour, the Australians sailed from Liverpool on 18 September in the SS City of Richmond. What bothers me on the whole "believing allegations" thing is there seems to be no differentiation between those allegations with inherent credibility and those without it.

wholesale jerseys The acidity is expected to increase by 150% by 2100.. Its a lot harder to roll when youre not moving forward, thats the only reason they do it. Intelligence official told NBC News that Omar left his father the same year his mother divorced the now 50 year old Osama bin Laden.. wholesale jerseys

wholesale jerseys china There were runners at first and second with two outs in the seventh when Albert Pujols snapped an 0 for 7 slide with an RBI single to tie it at 5. Prior to 1964 the Sun was called the Daily Herald. Once the adrenaline died down I was pretty freaked out!. wholesale china jerseys

Soon millions of African slaves worked the New World colonist's farms and plantations.. The front and rear wheels on a motorcycle each have a brake. Scrape all of the seeds, membranes and general pumpkin goop out (it's easier to do it after the insides are softer), cut them in half again then put them face down in a roasting pan and pop them back in the oven.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap nba jerseys 0-26-0-26-243464 cheap chian jerseys

Сообщение edEfyBQlAG 01 май 2018, 06:44

Thanks!Kari Poulsen 3 years ago from Ohio. It's also important to note that mild osteoarthritis of the lower spine is a natural part of aging. Before I end, I like to address the point that, back when I could do this shit, yes, so could everyone else, and there would also be games where someone on the enemy team got that strong.

The prevalence of performance enhancing drugs in sports has increased in the 43 years since Mirkin, a physician and sports medicine expert, handed out his survey. How often he came through in big moments(especially in the Finals). Slight sidebar, but as a strong proponent of win dependent skins, you have to realize they will never do it.

wholesale football jerseys Haha. If your ranged focused teammates are clearing the map of ambient mobs, though, there an argument to be made that they the ones making mistakes. And because green teas has a wide range of other anti oxidants, it is known to help in other areas of overall health from detoxifying the body and cleansing the liver to helping with cardiovascular issues and neurological issues. wholesale football jerseys

cheapjerseys Before long your voice will be much more to your liking.. The drugs most likely to induce syncope include nitrates, vasodilators and b blockers(1).Even with exhaustive tests, a cause of syncope is not diagnosed in as many as 47% of the patients. To the MLS today. cheapjerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys You call it pandering, I call it "the only way to actually get a sale". In 2007, he promised Planned Parenthood that.[he would] sign the Freedom of Choice Act, which effectively codifies Roe v. Perhaps the original host uprising took place just like the scenario we see played out. cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys So even if, for your own emotional health, you think it best to cut ties (and sure you have that right), I think they have the right to be treated like a human being with feelings and that starts by you not being a dick in how you handle it. Although humans have taken crude drugs by oral route throughout history, administration by injection was made possible by the invention of hypodermic needle.. cheapjerseys

These migratory bats consume 6,000 to 18,000 metric tons of insects annually in Texas. I probably order it just to try and I return it if I don end up liking it.. Thank you for posting. Sounds like a lot to get to the bottom of,,, I have a profoundly disabled 19 yr old daughter and I see a lot of bizarre behavior.

Sustained energy is not needed for sprinters, triathlon athletes, and jumpers. It the best shooter on the market in my opinion. Water is best. I lost seven kilos a week until I did the forbidden. And if you do visit Biltmore House and Gardens go in the spring when the Azela's are in bloom or at Christmas time when the house is decorated for Christmas..

cheap ncaa jerseys A very dark jacket and a very light pair of trousers can make one look unreasonably top heavy. But is income the only data point we should collect when we're trying to learn about poverty in America? Other countries like Bhutan, Colombia, Chile, Malaysia and Mexico all measure poverty with a multidimensional index Mexico, for instance, looks at income alongside education, housing, health, social cohesion, and access to food. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale It's funny to think that she might never have come into my life without the technology to meet new people over long distance. These criteria will aid you in doing so.. Give it some down time, about 1/2 compared to when flashlight was on. One guy got his black belt, and the instructor bitches him out in a Facebook post because he didn train for 3 days afterwards. cheap ncaa jerseys

Because of that he signed a cheap deal that even allowed the Warriors to fit KD in a max contract deal. Just said "He just does. Not only are passenger trains a dying tradition in the United States, but Central Oregon still has no passenger train service to and from the region..

cheap baskball jerseys Let see, I MtF so I was born with a male body but identify as a woman, yes? Let suppose there is a magic pill that makes my gender identity congruent with my gender assigned at birth. I would be curious to find out the age group of the people that don like Tech N9ne cheap baskball jerseys.
edEfyBQlAG
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Oblak stands tallest in Madrid derby

Сообщение vanesela 20 сен 2018, 07:26

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 17 июн 2019, 15:12

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 05 июл 2019, 05:18

vanesela