FIFA 20 coins control rule 6: Opening a silver pack

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

FIFA 20 coins control rule 6: Opening a silver pack

Сообщение FIFACOIN 12 ноя 2019, 10:55

When you pass the 50,000 coins mark, I prescribed putting resources into 3-4 TOTW players among Wednesday and Saturday of some random week. To do this, scan for 'Unique' players on the exchange showcase at a Buy It Now cost of 10,250-11,500, at that point carefully select any TOTW players – don't purchase blue-card Champions League players unintentionally! – appraised 81 or above. You can *always* exchange these players for at any rate 13,000 coins, in some cases considerably more – or, in the event that you all of a sudden need reserves, speedy offer them to the CPU for around 10K, which means any misfortunes are small.
I stash these buys in my club for 2-3 weeks, at that point list for in any event 14,000-15,000 BIN – some of the time significantly more, contingent upon near costs for a similar card.
You can monitor the group of the week each Wednesday soon after its discharge utilizing our FIFA 20 TOTW control.
In the first place, search for players from GER 1 and CHN 1. In case you're wanting to do those League SBCs, send them to your club. If not, send them directly to the exchange list.
Next search for players from ENG 1, FRA 1, SPA 1, and ITA 1. These will all get association wide SBCs eventually this season. In case you're wanting to do these SBCs when they rise, stash these players in your club. If not, send them to the exchange list. There's lasting interest for players from these associations.
Players from every single other class ought to be reserved in your club until a Marquee Matchup, or other new SBC, comes up that requires them. Significant: Never speedy sell any player card.
Cheap FUT 20 Coins also available on FIFACOIN.com, for more FIFA 20 Tips, you can read this article: https://www.fifacoin.com/contents-set-up-touch-and-set-pieces-refresh-in-fifa-20.html
FIFACOIN
Рядовой

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь