Some Chelsea fans are calling for Victor Moses to be sold

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Some Chelsea fans are calling for Victor Moses to be sold

Сообщение Porsrun 07 ноя 2018, 05:07

Изображение

CHELSEA supporters are calling for Victor Moses to be sold. Chelsea are currently making their final preparations ready to face เล่น บอล BATE Borisov in the Europa League on Thursday. The Blues took to the training field today as manager Maurizio Sarri put his players through their paces ready to take on BATE. The likes of Moses, Marcos Alonso and Alvaro Morata were filmed heading to training ready for a chilly session at Cobham. A video was posted on the club’s social media channels but some fans เล่น บอล were quick to make the same comment about Moses. “Moses should be sold,” one fan wrote. Another said: “Sell Moses. Thanks.” One fan questioned: “Lmao..What is moses training for?” Moses has had limited starting opportunities at Chelsea this season, raising questions over his future at Stamford Bridge. It comes as manager Sarri recently admitted Moses and team-mate เล่น บอล Danny Drinkwater need to step up if they are to get more playing time.
“They have to improve, but the characteristics are a little bit different,” he said.
“The situation is that Drinkwater for me is not suitable for a midfield with two midfielders. I told him two months ago what I think.
“Moses is more suitable for playing like a wing-back than like a winger or a full-back.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Some Chelsea fans are calling for Victor Moses to be sold

Сообщение vanesela 17 июн 2019, 18:25

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Some Chelsea fans are calling for Victor Moses to be sold

Сообщение vanesela 05 июл 2019, 08:26

vanesela
Капитан