Croatia moved three points mmogdp

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Croatia moved three points mmogdp

Сообщение rsgoldfastcom 05 дек 2018, 05:15

Croatia moved three points clear of Iceland in Group I after beating Ukraine 1-0 for its fourth successive victory.Only the group winner automatically secures a spot for the World Cup in Russia. The Maple Story 2 Mesos second-place team must go through a playoff to make it to the 2018 tournament.Here is a look at each European qualifying group in play on Friday:___GROUP GItaly kept its cool as the flares rained down to ease to a victory over Albania as captain Gianluigi Buffon marked his 1,000th match with a clean sheet.The match had to be halted in the 57th after Albania fans threw flares onto the pitch."

I'm upset by the flares thrown by some of our fans," Albania's Italian coach Gianni De Biasi said. "I've been in charge of Albania for five years and I've seen something that's never happened before. I would never have thought I'd see something of the sort."The referee had already stopped the match for about a minute in the first half when flares were thrown by the visiting fans after Italy was awarded a penalty that Daniele De Rossi converted in the 12th.Ciro Immobile doubled Italy's lead in the 71st, heading in Davide Zappacosta's cross from the right flank.Spain remained above Italy on goal difference after extending its unbeaten streak in World Cup qualifiers to 58 matches.

David Silva and Victor "Vitolo" Machin gave Spain a comfortable halftime lead. Diego Costa netted shortly after the break and Francisco "Isco" Alarcon sealed the result just before the final whistle after Lior Refaelov had scored a 76th-minute consolation for Israel."We've done well against a very difficult team," Spain coach Julen Lopetegui said.Israel is four points behind Spain and Italy, with Albania two points further back.

Second-to-last-place Macedonia earned its first points with a 3-0 win mmogdp at last-place Liechtenstein.___GROUP DSerbia fought back from conceding an early goal to jmp into the group lead with a comfortable victory against winless Georgia.Nika Kacharava put the hosts ahead only six minutes into the match, but Dusan Tadic equalized by converting a penalty kick before halftime, then set up second-half goals for Aleksandar Mitrovic and Mijat Gacinovic.Ireland fell behind Serbia on goal difference despite playing with a man advantage for 20 minutes against Wales.
rsgoldfastcom
Рядовой

Re: Croatia moved three points mmogdp

Сообщение vanesela 05 июл 2019, 08:52

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь