The duo were recommended to the club by the former recruiter

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

The duo were recommended to the club by the former recruiter

Сообщение Porsrun 11 дек 2018, 06:55

Изображение

MANCHESTER UNITED miss out on the chance to sign Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt. That is according to the club’s former สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ head of youth recruitment, Derek Langley. The Dutch duo have become two of the most sought after stars in Europe after impressing in Amsterdam where they burst onto the first team scene in 2016. De Jong was plucked from Willelm II as an 18-year-old. De Ligt was just 16-years-old when he made his senior bow, he went onto start the Europa League final against สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Man Utd in Stockholm. But things could have been very different if the club had listened to Langley’s advice.
"Players that they turned down? Matthijs de Ligt,” he told the Manchester Evening News.
“We had God knows how many reports on Matthijs de Ligt.
“Frenkie de Jong and all these players now are sort of around Europe.
"Dayot Upamecano, who is now at Red Bull Leipzig, was another.”
Langley was eventually let go สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ by the club in 2016 after 16 years at Man Utd.
He was responsible for bringing through the likes of Tom Cleverly, Gerard Pique and Danny Welbeck into Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.
"This was one of the reasons why I had a meeting with Ed Woodward and I told him that I wasn't convinced with the competency of certain people at the club,” he added.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: The duo were recommended to the club by the former recruiter

Сообщение vanesela 17 июн 2019, 19:06

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: The duo were recommended to the club by the former recruiter

Сообщение vanesela 05 июл 2019, 09:05

vanesela
Капитан