Montreal. The Sens have won tw

Турниры, команды, правила, нововведения....

Montreal. The Sens have won tw

Сообщение lebaobei123 10 дек 2019, 07:06

Jose Mourinho has criticised pitch conditions amid chaotic scenes in Beijing ahead of Mondays International Champions Cup clash against Manchester City, and stated his only objective was to get his Manchester United players home healthy. The United manager held an impromptu briefing with some members of the press on the side of the stadium pitch on Sunday after the initial news gathering inside the conference room at the National Stadium was cancelled due to soaring temperatures. My only objective is to take the players home safe and without injury. These are no conditions to play a good game of football. Jose Mourinho on Mondays Beijing friendly Hours earlier, City boss Pep Guardiola was handed a towel as temperatures reached unbearable levels inside the Olympic Sports Centre during his press briefing. The incident capped a chaotic 24 hours for United after half the first-team squad were re-routed on their flight from Shanghai to Nanjing airport 160 miles away from Beijing due to adverse weather in the Chinese capital. International Champions Cup on Sky Whos playing when and where and how to watch Further torrential downpours are forecast over the next 24 hours and Mourinho claims the condition of the pitch at the Birds Nest - which organisers believe will be fine for the game - have caused him to re-evaluate his priorities ahead of Mondays meeting with City (kick-off 12.30pm BST).Mourinho said: I think Beijing is unlucky because the pitch is very bad. The condition of my players is more important than the results in pre-season. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says city rivals United will be a better team this season under Jose Mourinho My only objective is to take the players home safe and without injury. These are no conditions to play a good game of football.If it was a friendly, it becomes a double friendly now. No injuries, play calm, play safe, go home and keep the preparation for next week. I hope our players and Citys players can go home without injury. Pep: I will shake Joses hand Pep Guardiola insists he will shake Jose Mourinhos hand on Monday Manchester City have been doing all they can to make sure the game goes ahead as planned. For the past 10 days, their deputy head groundsman has been in Beijing working - at Citys expense - with the ground staff at the Birds Nest Stadium.Mourinho also voiced his displeasure at having the travel plans of half his squad disrupted.We were supposed to fly with two different planes, with half of us in one plane and half in the other, added Mourinho.The ones in the first plane were lucky because we landed safely and were in the hotel to have dinner. Highlights of Uniteds 4-1 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup on Friday The second group was unlucky. The plane was not good. They had to make an unscheduled landing for a couple of hours, and then they arrived in the hotel to have dinner at one oclock in the morning.After a 4-1 loss to Borussia Dortmund on Friday, and now the difficult weather conditions in Beijing, Uniteds trip to China has not been ideal preparation for the upcoming Premier League campaign.Mourinho admitted he cannot wait to get back to Manchester and begin training with his full complement of players. Jose Mourinho helped launch Manchester Uniteds new home kit for the 2016/17 season during their tour to China Manchester City have all of their players. We have six, seven or eight, which played in the Euros, he said.What I want is to get back to Manchester and train with the full group.Asked why the club has come to China for pre-season, Mourinho added: Its good for the fans and for the commercial side of things.We have a good group, we have a good spirit and we cope with it. Monday is the last day and then it is over. Follow Man Utd v Man City on Monday on skysports.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps, with highlights available to watch across Sky Sports from midnight. Also See: Pogba not worth £86m - Scholes Pep: I will shake Joses hand Jose: Our goal is the title ICC guide - whos playing when? Don Lund Jersey . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin. Al Kaline Jersey . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1189z-travi ... igers.html. This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. Hal Newhouser Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. Ty Cobb Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year.MONTREAL - The surging Ottawa Senators will shoot for their first four-game winning streak of the season when they visit the rival Montreal Canadiens for Saturdays Atlantic Division clash at the Bell Centre. The game can be heard live on TSN Radio 690 at 7pm et. A playoff team in each of the past two seasons, the Senators have struggled with consistency so far in 2013-14 and currently are sitting sixth in the Atlantic Division with 43 points. However, wins in three straight and four of the last five games gives hope that Ottawa is starting to find its groove. The Senators won all three games on their recent homestand and claimed those victories by a total margin of four goals. Ottawa hopes to stay hot on Saturday when it kicks off a four-game road trip in Montreal, but the Sens are just 7-8-3 as the guest this season and have dropped four straight away from Canadas capital city. Ottawa recorded a 4-3 regulation win over Winnipeg in the finale of its homestand on Thursday. Mika Zibanejad posted a goal and an assist to help the Senators notch the close victory at Canadian Tire Centre. Milan Michalek, Zack Smith and Clarke MacArthur also had goals for the Senators, while Craig Anderson stopped 32 shots in the win. "I thought it was a competitive game up and down the rink and thats the way I thought it would be," said Ottawa head coach Paul MacLean. "We found a way to win the game and thats what is moost important.dddddddddddd" The Sens have won their last three games without captain Jason Spezza in the lineup and the veteran forward expects to miss a fourth straight tilt on Saturday. Ottawa hasnt won four in a row since April 11-18 of last season and a victory could be difficult to come by on Saturday, as the Sens have lost four straight and five of their last six tilts in Montreal. The Sens have won two of the past three encounters with the Canadiens overall and Ottawa recorded a 4-1 home victory when the clubs met for the first of five matchups this season on Nov. 7. Montreal won Thursday night in Dallas, halting a two-game slide to complete a six-game road trip with a 3-2-1 mark. Lars Eller scored the winner in the third period to help the Canadiens take down the Stars, 6-4. Max Pacioretty had two goals and two assists, while P.K. Subban added a goal and three assists for the Habs. Carey Price gave up four goals on 32 shots. "Thats what we need. Weve been struggling scoring goals," said Pacioretty. "Weve been struggling trying to put 60 minutes together. We came out slow but we found a way to bounce back after a bad start. Carey (Price) bailed us out early in the game and I think we took it from there." The Canadiens are now home for two straight and they will host Florida on Monday. Montreal has identical 12-7-2 records at both home and on the road this season. ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Вернуться в Спортивная жизнь