when Josh Mazzola

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

when Josh Mazzola

Сообщение Cl11234566 04 янв 2020, 03:26

SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner pitched into the eighth inning and Chris Denorfia drove in two runs to lift the San Diego Padres to a 4-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Cashner (2-1) wasnt nearly as sharp as he was in his previous start when he took a no-hitter into the sixth inning against Detroit on Friday before settling for a one-hitter with a career-best 11 strikeouts. But the righty was resourceful as he consistently pitched his way out of trouble. He held the Rockies hitless in eight at-bats with runners in scoring position. Cashner gave up nine hits overall and allowed two runs -- one earned -- with five strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings. It was the 10th consecutive start in which Cashner has allowed two runs or less. Huston Street pitched the ninth for his fifth save. Justin Morneau went 3 for 3 and drove in both Rockies runs with a solo homer and a sacrifice fly. Jorge De La Rosa (0-3) pitched a season-high six innings, allowing three runs -- two earned -- and seven hits. De La Rosa, demoted to the bullpen after his last start, was inserted back into the starting rotation after Brett Anderson suffered a fractured finger Saturday. De La Rosa, a 16-game winner last season, had surrendered 15 runs in his first three starts before Wednesday night. San Diego reached De La Rosa for a pair of runs in the fifth inning to take the lead. Alexi Amarista, who replaced the injured Chase Headley at third base, reached on an infield hit with one out. Cashner sacrificed him to second and Amarista went to third on Everth Cabreras infield single. Amarista then scored on Jordan Pachecos passed ball and Denorfia hit an RBI double for a 3-1 lead. Denorfia added a run-scoring single in the seventh. Cabrera, who sat out Tuesday night with a sore knee, extended his hitting streak to eight games. Rookie Tommy Medica tied the game at 1 with a solo homer in the second inning after Morneau put the Rockies ahead in the top of inning when he hit a solo shot into the beach beyond the centre-field fence. NOTES: De La Rosa came in with a 3-0 record in his last four starts at Petco Park. He hasnt lost to the Padres in any ballpark in nearly four years. ... Headley sat out with a strained right biceps, suffered in the batting cage before Tuesday nights game. He is listed as day to day. ... Anderson is scheduled to have surgery Thursday to repair his fractured left index finger. ... Rockies LHP Franklin Morales (0-1, 6.39) replaces Anderson in the starting rotation and will face San Diego RHP Ian Kennedy (1-2, 4.24) in the series finale Thursday. David West Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. JJ Redick Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. https://www.cheappelicans.com/345u-eric ... icans.html. The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. Desmond Mason Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. Greivis Vasquez Jersey . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice.Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall.dddddddddddd This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование