Carson Wentz surprised Eagles pulled off

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Carson Wentz surprised Eagles pulled off

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 05:51

On an ugly football night, the prettiest play won the game for the Philadelphia Eagles.After giving up a lead and getting down by Yermin Mercedes Jersey 11 points with under seven minutes left in the fourth quarter to the one-win New York Giants, rallied his squad.Sitting at first-and-goal from the 18-yard-line following a penalty by Pro Bowl center with 46 seconds remaining, the Eagles needed a touchdown. Wentz delivered his best pa s of the season.The Eagles QB, who had been underwater all game behind a sieve offensive line, stepped up in the pocket and dropped a dime to running back running a downfield route out of the backfield. Listed at 5-foot-6, Scott corralled the pigskin with one Michael Kopech Jersey arm while gracefully falling toward the end zone.TD, Eagles: ."He wasn't the primary read on that play," Wentz explained after the win, via the team's official transcript. "The way it happened -- I stepped up in the pocket -- and Giants S Yonder Alonso Jersey had pretty good coverage. But I gave Boston a chance there to make a play and he did. He plays bigger than whatever he is -- 5-foot-7 -- he plays bigger than that. Scott made a great play. I was pretty surprised when we pulled it off. When I threw it I thought it was a little high, but like I said, Scott plays bigger than he is. Obviously there were a lot of emotions Bobby Jenks Jersey there. It was kind of a big, exciting moment, but a big, kind of sigh of relief because we left a lot of plays out there. The way we battled and found a way at the end of the game was huge for us."Wentz's play hasn't been pretty this season. Too often, he tries to play superhero behind a makeshift offensive line leading to plays like his killer interception that wiped out a chance to stretch the Eagles' lead late in the first half.But then the fifth-year quarterback makes a magnificent play that reminds us of his top-shelf talent.The win puts Miguel Gonzalez Jersey the Eagles at 2-4-1 atop the putrid NFC East, leapfrogging the disappointing Dallas Cowboys. A lo s would have potentially jumbled the standings, with the Giants staying in the thick of the hunt. Philly's win sets up what could quickly become a two-horse race.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование