Why the Browns shouldnt give up on Baker

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Why the Browns shouldnt give up on Baker

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 06:02

Happy Wednesday morning, folks. You're halfway done with your first week of the new year. Let's get right to it. Good morning to everyone but especially to... THE (SOON TO BE FORMER) The name "Washington Football Team" will soon be gone, and I won't mi s it one bit. On Tuesday, the franchise announced Here are the potential options: AdmiralsArmadaBrigadeCommandersDefendersPresidentsRedhawksRed HogsSentinelsWhile there had been some thought that sticking with "Football Team" Daniel Robertson Jersey was an option, I'm really glad that doesn't seem to be on the table. Plus, it was tough to hear free agent acquisitions and draft picks awkwardly work around the i sue, saying something like, "I'm so excited to be a... uh... Team member? I mean, I'm so excited to head to Washington!" expert Cody Benjamin , and here's his top choice: Benjamin: "1. Red Hogs Personally, I like the Admiralsmost out of the ones listed above. First off, it's plural, just like... . I think there could be some cool logo po sibilities, and "Washington Admirals" rolls off the tongue decently (and much better than "Football Team.") For what it's worth, WashingtonAdmirals.com Did the organization accidentally leak its choice? Maybe. Maybe not. For a team that has repeatedly embarra sed itself on and off the field for the past several decades, I wouldn't rule it out. But if that is indeed the name, I wouldn't be too upset, either.Regardle s of the choice, the point remains: It will be an improvement over "Football Team," which was already a C. J. Cron Jersey ma sive and nece sary improvement over the previous name. Honorable mentions: Typically a torn Achilles is a season-ender. But after tearing his Achilles in July, according to head coach Sean McVay.Speaking of incredible athletes doing incredible things, is after breaking a bone in his foot on Halloween.Novak Djokovic received a medical exemption for not being vaccinated against COVID-19 and, as a result, . And not such a good morning for... Last season, Baker Mayfield led the to their first playoff win since January 1995 -- three months before Mayfield himself was born. Fast forward a year and things couldn't be more different with the Browns eliminated from postseason contention by Week 17. After announcing Monday night he will undergo surgery to repair the torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder, Mayfield Now a long offseason of questions begins. Mayfield never got the long-term contract extension that last offseason, which means he's I'm not quite sure it's the right decision to move on. Here are a few reasons why: Mayfield's injury, suffered all the way back in Week 2, was significant and shouldn't be minimized among the reasons his play dropped off.Cleveland's wide receiver corps left a lot to be desired. Browns WRs are last in receptions, second-to-last in receiving yards and 25th in average yards after catch. and -- the two best offensive skill position players on the roster -- both mi sed significant time.The Browns weren't as far away as people think this season. Only Minnesota has more one-po se sion lo ses than Cleveland's six.But my biggest i sue with moving on from Mayfield would Diego Castillo Jersey be this: Who is going to be better? shows few answers. Luring or seems unlikely, should either even be available. or? Meh. The draft cla s isn't particularly strong, either. Mayfield, at $18.9 million, is cheaper than almost any outside veteran option and better than any incoming rookie, at least for 2022. The Browns would be better off proceeding with Mayfield and improving other parts of the roster than looking for an expensive, aging option. Should Mayfield not be part of Cleveland's plans next year, NFL scribe Cody Benjamin has Not so Guillermo Heredia Jersey honorable mention With the Hawksjust 16-20 this season GM Travis Schlenk said, in a radio interview Tuesday. It's never a good sign when the person in charge of personnel decisions is saying that. Pete Prisco's Power Rankings: fall after latest head-scratching lo s It's been 17 weeks, and we still have no clue what to make of the Dallas Cowboys.On their best days, they're championship contenders with a star-studded offense and ferocious defense. On their worst days, they're a discombobulated group that can't get out of its own way and can't make the pieces fit on offense. Pete Prisco saw all he needed to on Sunday when the Cowboys fell at home to a and lost . Prisco dropped Dallas from 3rd to 10th in -- the largest drop of any team: Prisco: The offensive questions are very fair. Since Week 9, the Cowboys have gone three-and-out and punted on 29% of their po se sions, the worst rate in the entire NFL. That has to get fixed, no matter how good the defense is. Bruce Arians doesn't regret signing Even after Antonio Brown's latest fiasco -- one that cost him his job -- head coach Bruce Arians maintains and wishes him well Arians: Brown's came just two weeks after he finished his suspension for Meanwhile, though Brown's quitting on his team over the weekend will certainly stop some teams from considering signing him, that Brown could find yet another landing spot in the NFL... that is, . Our NFL expert Jeff Kerr has for the Yandy Diaz Jersey seven-time Pro Bowler. Examining Barry Bonds' pre-steroids Hall of Fame case Barry Bonds has seen his Hall of Fame vote share climb over the last handful of years, topping out at 61.8% last year. It's still short of the 75% required to be inducted, but there is some momentum for 's home run king. As the votes for the 2022 cla s come in, our MLB guru Matt Snyder took a look at Bonds' candidacyif you only factor in the 13 years he played before he was linked to steroids. . Here's my personal favorite: Snyder: Get Barry Bonds in the Hall of Fame, please. What we're watching Wednesday No. 15 Alabama at Florida, 7 p.m. on ESPN2 Warriors at Mavericks, 8 p.m. on ESPN No. 25 Texas Tech at No. 11 Iowa State, 9 p.m. on ESPNU Jazz at Nuggets, 10 p.m. on ESPN
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование