Washington Football Team 2021 schedule P

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Washington Football Team 2021 schedule P

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 06:02

The Washington Football Team is gearing up for what could be a big Jesus Sucre Jersey year. Ron Rivera and Co. won the NFC East last season and even gave the eventual Super Bowl champions a game despite starting a quarterback not many had heard of. There's reason to believe they could be better in 2021, as they added several important pieces in free agency and in the 2021 .The NFC East should again be an interesting division to follow, but let's hope these teams win some more games in 2021. Below, we will break down every game on Washington's schedule this upcoming season. How far can Rivera get this team in 2021?Week 1 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 9This game was actually one of of the 2021 season. The Rivera era started off with a bang last year, as Washington defeated the by 10 points after trailing by 17 in the second quarter. Washington's elite defense will provide a tough test for second-year quarterback , and Fitzpatrick has been known to start seasons hot before cooling off. Back in 2018, he became the first quarterback to throw for over 400 yards in three consecutive games -- with those three games being the first three contests of the season. Washington begins the 2021 season with an "upset" win. Prediction:Washington wins 30-24Projected record:1-0Week 2 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 7Washington is winle s against the Giants in their last five matchups, but New York won both of last year's contests by a combined four points. It seems likely Washington will at least split the season series this season, and I'll take them to win at home in Week 2 on "Thursday Night Football."Prediction:Washington wins 27-24Projected record:2- Kevin Kiermaier Jersey 0Week 3 at Opponent win total:O/U 10.5The Bills are a legitimate contender, and I believe they will carry the momentum they created for themselves in 2020 to 2021. Sean McDermott's defense started slow last year, but I don't think that happens again. Bills hand Washington its first lo s.Prediction: Washington loses30-23Projected record:2-1Week 4 at Opponent win total:O/U 7.5This could be a trap game for Washington. Atlanta is rebuilding in many ways, but first-year head coach Arthur Smith should be able to put up points with and . The Falcons can't play with a lead, but they are capable of surprises. Prediction:Washington loses 35-31Projected record:2-2Week 5 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 9.5The Saints are going to be a different team in 2021 without Drew Brees. While they were perennial contenders with him, their ceiling moving forward hinges on . The former No. 1 overall pick has had ups and downs in his career, but I'll take Washington to avenge its upset lo s to the Falcons in Week 4 here.Prediction:Washington wins 28-20Projected record:3-2Week 6 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 12 vs. Washington's defense should make for an exciting game, but I'm not going to pick against Kansas City here.Prediction:Washington loses 30-24Projected record:3-3Week 7 at Opponent win total:N/AGreen Bay should be favorites in this Week 7 matchup, and the fact that it will be played at Lambeau Field doesn't help Washington. Prediction:Washington loses 28-23Projected record Jose De Leon Jersey :3-4Week 8 at Opponent win total:N/AThe Broncos are a solid squad, but their quarterback problem is hard to ignore. Maybe catching Denver in the middle of the season is a good thing, as the Broncos could be in the midst of a quarterback switch and a bit discombobulated on the offensive side of the ball. Washington rebounds with a win here.Prediction: Washington wins 30-21Projected record:4-4Week 10 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 11.5Washington is rested coming off a bye for this rematch from Super Wild-Card Weekend! kept it close with , but I'm not going to bet against the reigning Super Bowl champions here. Brady and Co. win, but it Dustin McGowan Jersey 's close.Prediction: Washington loses31-28Projected record:4-5Week 11 at Opponent win total:O/U 7.5Here's a grudge match against Rivera's former team -- whom he actually lost to last year. Washington had a chance to secure the divisional title in Week 16, but ' struggles eventually led to a lo s. Curtis Samuel led the Panthers in both rushing and receiving that game, but now he's playing for the other squad. Washington wins in Week 11. Prediction:Washington wins 27-21Projected record:5-5Week 12 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 10A week before Washington's 20-13 lo s to Carolina in Week 16 last year, it lost an ugly, 20-15 matchup against the Seahawks. It was another game in which Haskins struggled, but the defense kept Washington in it. Expect this matchup to be a close one, as I would imagine both teams would be beginning to look at the playoff picture. Still, I'm leaning toward Washington to avenge its lo s last season, which would be huge because this is a "Monday Night Football" contest.Prediction: Washington wins38-35Projected record:6-5Week 13 at Opponent win total:O/U 7.5Playing in Vegas is going to be tough this season. Not only is it on the other side of the country, but Allegiant Stadium could be one of the best environments in the . The Raiders were a weird team last year and I expect them to be just as unpredictable in 2021. They could lose to a team like the Falcons by 37 points one week, but also be the only team to take down Mahomes and the Chiefs in the regular season. You just never know with , but I'll give a nod to the Raiders and label this as a potential trap game for Washington.Prediction:Washington loses 37-31Projected record:6-6Week 14 vs. Opponent win total:O/U 9.5The Cowboys are a hard team to analyze heading into 2021. Yes, they secured to a long-term deal, but Dallas is 10-11 in the last 21 games in which he started. Much of the blame can be placed on the defense, but Washington did sweep this team last year. I'll be fair and say Washington splits the season series with Anthony Banda Jersey the Cowboys. Prediction: Washington wins25-21Projected record:7-6Week 15 at Philadelphia EaglesOpponent win total:O/U 7It's a bit weird how Washington doesn't get the Cowboys or Eagles until very late in the season. It's also strange how there's a four-week stretch where Washington only plays two teams. It goes without saying, but it's very po sible this stretch could
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование