Second-Half Surge Propels Ravens Over th

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Second-Half Surge Propels Ravens Over th

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 06:07

This time, the Ravens won the fourth quarter ... and the game.After a series of frustrating collapses over the first seven games, Baltimore finally played well down the stretch and put away the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27-22 on Thursday night.Lamar Jackson shook off the slow start and threw a pair of touchdown pa ses in the second half. Jackson completed 27 of 38 pa ses for 238 yards.The Ravens improved to 5-3 and have won back-to-back games for the first time since November 2021."I just think it was a team effort," coach John Harbaugh said. "You say a team effort, I would kind of include the fans in Dave Winfield Jersey that, too, just an all-around team effort. We had a lot of fans here. When they shouted the O during the national anthem at the start, it sounded like a home game down here. I dont know what the numbers were, but they were loud, they were into it the whole game, and it really helped us."Tampa Bay entered the game Tyson Ross Jersey as the NFL's worst rushing offense. Running backLeonard Fournette had a couple of solid runs early in the game but finished with just 24 yards on 9 carries with a touchdown.Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady was out of sync for most of the game and was 26 of 44 for 325 yards and a touchdown. Brady was also sacked twice by Justin Houston and once by JustinMadubuike."I thought we were mixing up coverage, making him hold the ball and I think we had some pre sure up front the times he did hold the ball," Houston said. "So, I think any time you can pre sure him and make him hold the ball, thats the biggest thing. Tom Brady , he's a coach on the field so he sees everything before it even happens so any time you can adjust and make him think just a little bit, thats what you want.The Ravens also lost several other key players to injuries, including tight end Mark Andrews (shoulder) and wide receiver Rashod Bateman (foot).After an anemic first half where they scored just 3 points, the Ravens tied the game on their first drive of the third quarter on a 5-yard pa s from Jackson to Kenyan Drake.The Ravens then took their first lead, 17-10, in the final minute of the third quarter when Jackson threw a 10-yard strike to rookie tight end Isaiah Likely, who caught 6 pa ses for 77 yards."I feel like the whole offense is hungry," Jackson said. " Our main guys went down, and everyone stepped up. James Proche II , D-Rob Demarcus Robinson , Like Isaiah Likely . We all just went out here to just finish the job.Buccaneers Trey Wingenter Jersey wide receiver Mike Evans beat Marlon Humphrey for a 51-yard reception on the next drive. That set up a short field goal byRyan Succop that cut the margin to 4.Scroll to ContinueA 40-yard pa s interference penalty on Ravens defensive back Brandon Stephen gave Tampa Bay the ball on the 6. The Buccaneers had a costly false start penalty on 4th down and they had to settle for another field goal that cut the lead to 24-16.Justin Tucker converted a 30-yard field with just over two minutes remaining. The Buccaneers answered with an 8-yard touchdown pa s from Brady to Julio Jones but the 2-point conversion and the Ravens maintained a 27-22 lead.Likely recovered the onside kick to seal the win.It really shows you a family atmosphere," Likely said Kirby Yates Jersey . "It shows you how hungry we are. I mean, when Mark Andrews and Rashod Bateman both went down, theyre a big piece of our offense, so you look at your brother you look at how they want to be out there with us, so you really want to lift their spirits up and show them that were going to do it for them."Whether theyre in the game or not, were going to bring this home for them.Baltimore running back Gus Edwards had another solid game and had 65 yards on 11 carries before leaving with a hamstring injury. His status is uncertain.Tampa Bay wide receiver Mike Evans caught 6 pa ses for 123 yards.The Ravens got a huge break after being forced to punt on their first po se sion.Buccaneers returner Dee Delaney ran into Jaelon Darden during the kick and Kevon Seymour recovered the ball on Tampa Bay 6. However, the Ravens red-zone woes continued and they had to settle for a field goal by Tucker.Tampa Bay responded by marching down the field on the ensuing drive.Fournette capped the 75-yard drive with a 1-yard score and the Buccaneers led 7-3.Tampa Bay hadn't scored a touchdown in the first quarter all season.A 31-yard field goal by Succop in the closing seconds of the opening quarter gave Christian Villanueva Jersey the Buccaneers a 10-3 lead.The Ravens got into the red zone with two minutes left in the half but Jackson could not find Demarcus Robinson in the end zone on a 4th-and-two.Tucker's 61-yard FG attempt is blocked right before halftime.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование