Frank Gore to sign with Jets as NFLs thi

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

Frank Gore to sign with Jets as NFLs thi

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 06:10

, the NFL's third all-time leading rusher, , his agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN. Gore, who will turn 37 years old in May, Zach McKinstry Jersey will reunite with Jets head coach Adam Gase, who was Gore's head coach during his lone season with the back in 2018. A member of , Gore will join a Jets backfield that already includes , a three-time Pro Bowler who is entering his second season in New York. Earlier this week, Gase told ESPN's "Flight Deck" podcast that the team was hoping to in 2020. The addition of Gore, who rushed for 599 yards and two touchdowns for the last season, will certainly help disperse the workload as it relates to the Jets' backfield for the 2020 season. The 65th overall pick in the 2005 draft, Gore spent the first decade of his career in San Tommy Lasorda Jersey Francisco, helping the advance to three consecutive NFC title games that also included Mark Lowe Jersey a trip to XLVII. A four-time Pro Bowler during his time with the 49ers, Gore then spent three seasons in Indianapolis before spending one season apiece in Miami and Buffalo. Last season, Gore helped complement Bills' rookie running back , as the duo combined to ama s 1,668 yards while helping Buffalo clinch a playoff berth. Gore, who last season surpa sed Barry Sanders for third all-time in the NFL's career rushing list, expre sed his desire Yasiel Puig Jersey to continue his career during Super Bowl week. "I still love it. I still train my behind off," said Gore, who overcame two major knee injuries during his time at the University of Miami. "You can't listen to the doubters . If I would have listened to what people said, I only would have played two or three years."Gore added that, while he still wanted to play, he had to find the find fit as it related to his next team. It appears that Gore had found the right fit in the Jets, who are hoping to post their first winning season since 2015. "I showed people, when I got the opportunity last year, that I can still play the game," Gore said. "And I'm still having fun Edwin Rios Jersey ."
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование