2020 NFL free agency Cowboys Jerry Jones

Всё о пейтбольном оборудовании.

2020 NFL free agency Cowboys Jerry Jones

Сообщение lovelystyle 02 мар 2023, 06:11

Things are looking up for lately, as he works to return to form. The former First-Team All-Pro wide receiver has been not only to the league itself, but he specifically named his beloved -- going so far as to note his willingne s to accept a role as either a red zone target or to. None of Bryant's statements have fallen on deaf ears in Dallas, with owner Jerry Jones not only taking it all in, but also mulling the po sibility of a reunion in 2020.Few humans walking this earth can articulate their point like Jerry Jones, the Hall of Fame owner almost always good Francisco Rodriguez Jersey for a cla sic quip or sound byte during his interviews. His mic skills were again at the ready when he was asked about Bryant from his sit-down with media at the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine, noting while he hasn't yet spoken to Bryant formally about a potential return, it is swirling around his mind at odd moments of his day. ," Jones said. "I have been thinking about it a lot in the shower. I have been. I'm not dismi sing it."Images of Jones with body wash aside, the statement is key for Bryant's hopes. It also mirrors the sentiments of team exec Stephen Jones, who recently left the door open for Bryant to potentially walk through soon. And when the franchise's all-time leader in receiving touchdowns heard the elder Jones' words, he could barely contain himself. Aaron Nola Jersey " !" he wrote ecstatically on social media.For weeks now, , and that's the highest they've ever been following a toxic divorce in 2018. Bryant has since gone on to sign with the , but suffered a torn Achilles before he could take the field for them, and has used the last two NFL seasons to recover from that injury as well as to work through personal demons such as depre sion and clinical anxiety.And while Jones is impre sed with the latter, he still admittedly has concerns about the former."He's had a serious injury," he noted. "He's been out a little bit. But Dez is a great player. The obvious is the obvious." As far as the the aforementioned contentious Pete Rose Jersey air from 2018 goes, well, it never once permeated the relationship between Bryant and Jones. Much of the angst was aimed at head coach Jason Garrett and a group of unlisted players Bryant labeled as "Garrett guys", but parting ways with Garrett and hiring Mike McCarthy has the .Jones and Bryant continued their relationship outside of football, and now might return to it on the field."It didn't end that way with me and him, and it didn't end that way with me," Jones confe sed. "I understand completely how things can end that way. I've seen those types of, those characteristics of people and organizations ending, and those are repairable. "They really are."And, as it stands, they have been, which is also evidenced in players like ."If 88 Tommy Hunter Jersey -- the X factor -- wants a shot, we gotta give him a shot," Lawrence said. " The Cowboys are home to Dez, and he's always accepted in my book."The decision now falls on McCarthy as . If McCarthy green lights Bryant, a reunion will happen. If not, then not. In the meantime, Bryant has been working out relentle sly as of late -- including a well-publicized throwing se sion with MVP -- to make sure know he's hellbent Jimmy Foxx Jersey on getting back between the lines in 2020. Several of his workouts have been next door to The Star in Frisco, Texas, giving the Cowboys an up-and-close look at what they'd be adding this coming season, should they choose to. "The question is, can he perform and can he overcome that injury and get in the kind of shape that it takes to be available -- all of that kind of stuff," Jones said.Yes, that is the question, and Bryant is dying to answer it -- in Dallas."I am thinking about it," said Jones.
lovelystyle
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Оборудование