While all the retirement talk has circled around Patriots qu

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

While all the retirement talk has circled around Patriots qu

Сообщение liny195 23 апр 2019, 08:39

Tom Brady and tight end Rob Gronkowski Devin McCourty Jerseys 2019 , it appears safety Devin McCourty could be nearing his final game.When asked about retirement by NFL Network’s Michael Irvin during Super Bowl Opening Night, McCourty didn't rule out the idea. “I don’t know for sure,” McCourty said. “I do look at it if we can win this game White Isaiah Wynn Jerseys , win it with my brother, I don’t know what else I could do that would top that. I’m just trying to make sure I enjoy this season and enjoy these last couple of days with these guys.”McCourty, who has been a team captain since 2011 Isaiah Wynn Jerseys 2019 , will be playing in his fifth Super Bowl this Sunday. The safety has undoubtedly been the leader of the Patriots secondary since being drafted to New England in 2010. Devin has one year remaining on a five-year, $47.5 million contract he signed back in 2015. He is currently set to have a cap hit of over $13 million for the 2019 season if he returns.McCourty earlier described this season as a “ride of a lifetime”, as he’s wrapping up his first professional season with his brother White Sony Michel Jerseys , Jason. The ride would be completed with a win on Sunday, which could lead to Devin walking out on top with his third Super Bowl ring.Week 6 Patriots vs Chiefs: Dont’a Hightower interception sets up a Sony Michel touchdown The highly anticipated prime time matchup between the New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs started with both offenses moving the football well. However, with the score at three all Sony Michel Jerseys 2019 , it was the Patriots defense that made the first big play of the night:Defensive signal caller Dont’a Hightower disguised his coverage well and dropped into the underneath zone to intercept Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. Hightower’s first career regular season interception set up the Patriots offense at the Kansas City 4-yard line – and the offense made the most out of the excellent field position:For the third straight game, first-round rookie Sony Michel found the end zone on the very first offensive play after Hightower’s interception. The score put the Patriots up 10-3, before the team allowed Kansas City to march for another field goal. Nevertheless White Duke Dawson Jerseys , a good start for a New England team that plays solid complementary football at the moment.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку