The Jets saw their two game winning streak come to an end on

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

The Jets saw their two game winning streak come to an end on

Сообщение liny195 23 апр 2019, 08:50

That means we will have to give out an anti-game ball for the first time in three weeks. Whenever practical Youth Chris Herndon Jerseys , we try to avoid giving the anti-game ball to the quarterback or to repeat recipients. This week my anti-game ball goes to Spencer Long. Long has been part of a couple of units that received anti-game balls earlier in the year, but today I am going to give it to him solo.Off target shotgun snaps have become a huge issue for the free agent center. During Sunday’s first half Chris Herndon Jerseys Stitched , one poor snap led directly to a fumble. A second led to lost yardage that caused the Jets to end their drive to score right before halftime. Long committed a penalty in the first half that led to the demise of a third drive.His blocking wasn’t that effective either in the game.For these reasons, Spencer Long gets my anti-game ball for the week. Who gets yours?Podcast: Jets crush Detroit in Monday Night Opener The 2018 season got off to a tremendous start last night for the Jets. They blew the Lions out in Detroit by a 48-17 score. A monster third quarter saw New York score 31 unanswered points Youth Trenton Cannon Jerseys , turning a 17-17 tie into a laugher.The score being tied to that point was not, however Trenton Cannon Jerseys Stitched , a sign that the Jets were playing poorly. They had the better of the play from the second snap from scrimmage.It was a solid debut from Sam Darnold, whose NFL career got off to a terrible start in his first snap from scrimmage as he threw an ugly pick six. Things quickly turned around for him.There were plenty of other stars on offense and defense. On today’s podcast we will discuss them and this Week 1 victory.Thanks as always for listening. You can subscribe to Locked on Jets on iTunes or Spotify to have the show automatically delivered to you each day.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку