beyond that I

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

beyond that I

Сообщение Cl11234566 20 дек 2019, 04:06

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R.J. Umberger. He asked for a trade in May and makes $4.5 million in each of the next three seasons. McKenzie adds that the last resort would be to buy out Umberger, but the Jackets remain hopeful theres a market for him. McKenzie also reports that the Colorado Avalanche are shopping winger P.A. Parenteau. he has two years left on his deal at $4 million per year. Craigs List Oilers GM Craig MacTavish told The Edmonton Suns Terry Jones that he would like to add four or five players - with one or two of them via trade and two or three through unrestricted free agency. "It would be nice to get something in place before free agency," said MacTavish, explaining that trades were the first priority. "The managers meeting at the final really gets everybody talking a little bit more. This week will be a busy week for everybody to see what the fits are out there. "We had our pro scouts meeting Thursday and Friday. We had some good discussions there. This year there are not so many top free agents available. The guys who would normally be secondary targets are now the primary targets. Its a good year to be a UFA." Richards Gone? Larry Brooks of The New York Post writes that the Rangers have conducted their annual pre-free agency and pre-draft player evaluation meetings and adds that Brad Richards is expected to become the clubs second and final amnesty buyout - perhaps as early as this week. A buyout of Richards would clear $6.67 million of cap space for the Rangers, who would have about $24 million in space if the cap is at $70 million next season. No Canada? According to Bruce Garrioch of The Ottawa Sun, the Calgary Flames have made a pitch to the Senators for Jason Spezza, but a deal is unlikely to happen. As Garrioch writes, Spezza isnt too interested in playing in Canada as the Flames, Canucks, Oilers and Jets are on his list of 10 teams that he doesnt want to be traded to. He adds the Flames are thought to be offering Jiri Hudler, Mikael Backlund, or Dennis Wideman and one of their several second and third round draft picks. Cheap Bruins Jerseys . Julien coached the Bruins to the Stanley Cup championship in 2010-11 and is the longest serving coach in consecutive seasons in the teams history. Claude is one of the top coaches in the NHL and has consistently shown a passion for winning, general manager Peter Chiarelli said Sunday in announcing the signing. Boston Bruins Gear . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. https://www.cheapbruins.com/. After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. Wholesale Bruins Jerseys . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. Bruins Jerseys 2020 . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury.A total of 24 fillies, headed by Minding, remain in the reckoning for the Investec Oaks, but there were few surprises at the latest confirmation stage for the £450,000 Classic contest. Minding is the 4/7 favourite with Coral, official betting partner of the Investec Derby Festival, following an easy three-and-a-half-length victory in the Qipco 1000 Guineas at Newmarket on May 1.A total of 47 fillies have gone on from winning that race to take the Oaks, but none since Kazzia in 2002. Mindings trainer Aidan OBrien is responsible for another nine of the possible starters, including Group One scorer Ballydoyle, who was runner-up to her stablemate at Newmarket, and Chester scorer Somehow.Jim Bolger is responsible for the two other Irish-trained acceptors in Turret Rocks and Siamsaiocht. Turret Rocks captured the Group Two May Hill Stakes at Doncaster in September and was not disgraced behind Minding on her reappearance at Newmarket, finishing sixth.Four of the possible runners take each other on in the Listed Height Of Fashion Stakes at Goodwood on Thursday. Snow Fairy captured the same 10-furlong contest in 2010 before going on to win the Oaks.Charlie Hills saddles the Hamdan Al Maktoum-owned filly Zaakhir. The daughter of Ravens Pass is defending an unbeaten record, having captured a mile maiden at Kempton Park in November.Hills said: We were expecting a good run from Zaakhir when she won at Kempton and she has been in good form this spring.She will have to win on Thursday or otherwise she wont be going for the Investec Oaks.The line-up also features is another unbeaten filly in Cajoled (George Scott), who captured a handicap at Nottingham last time out, The Black Princess (John Gosden) and September Stars (Ralph Beckett).Newmarket-based George Scott revealed: When we entered Cajoled for the Investec Oaks she was a maiden winner and since then she won nicely at Nottingham so it would have been unfair to take her out.She goes for the Height OOf Fashion Stakes and from there a decision will be made.dddddddddddd In my heart of hearts, I think she might be more of Sandringham Stakes (run over a mile at Royal Ascot) filly at this stage but tomorrow will tell us more.It is an acid test and I am pretty realistic about how much she has got to improve to step into that grade, but I have been delighted with her since Nottingham. I had left plenty to work on as I wanted the race to bring her on.I think a mile and a quarter will suit her well. She is a High Chaparral filly out of Kingmambo mare and there is no reason why she should not get it but beyond that I would not be sure. If she can show the turn of foot she showed at Nottingham, albeit at a lesser grade, over a mile and quarter then there is every chance she will be quite effective at that level.Ralph Beckett, with two Investec Oaks winners already to his name, has also confirmed Diamonds Pour Moi, who was runner-up in the Listed Cheshire Oaks, and Mountain Bell, third in the Listed Lingfield Park Oaks Trial.Weve left Diamonds Pour Moi in, but Id want the ground to be soft, Beckett told At The Races.She might take her chance anyway but for us to think she has a chance, the ground would have to be slow. Shes a tough filly and shell stay and shell handle the track, so it might be worth rolling the dice.I wasnt as happy with Mountain Bell going into Lingfield as I had been going to Windsor when she won her maiden.We felt we had to run as the ground was right and it looked the right spot for her. Shell work next week and well see how we feel.Other eye-catching acceptors include Group Three Musidora Stakes runner-up Fireglow (Mark Johnston), plus Beautiful Morning (Luca Cumani) and Architecture (Hugo Palmer), who were second in trials at Newbury and Lingfield Park respectively. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку