Wow!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants News

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Wow!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants News

Сообщение liny195 16 июл 2019, 05:21

Giants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 George Asafo-Adjei NFL Draft , Week 17New York Giants NewsReport — Giants’ draft pick Corey Ballentine injured in fatal shootingNew,323commentsWow!EDTShareTweetShareShareReport — Giants’ draft pick Corey Ballentine injured in fatal shootingCorey BallentineChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsCorey Ballentine, just selected by the New York Giants in the sixth round, was apparently injured in a fatal shooting early Sunday morning.Ballentine reportedly has been hospitalized with “a non-life threatening gunshot wound.” Per WIBW’s Tyler Greever George Asafo-Adjei Buffalo Bills Jersey , Ballentine is “expected to make a full recovery.” The shooting took place in Topeka, Kan.Dwane Simmons was a Washburn defensive back, a teammate and apparent friend of Ballentine’s. They were reportedly “very close.” Here is part of a statement from the college:Here is a statement from the Giants:Ian Rapoport reported that Ballentine should recover in “just a matter of weeks.”NFL.com called Ballentine a “high character player.”— More details as they become available Odell Beckham would like you to know that if he was a problem on the Giants, it’s because he had a problem with the Giants’ complacency about going 6-10 or worse in four of his five seasons there.In a series of tweets Infant Christopher Slayton Jersey , Beckham responded to a comment from Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman in which Gettleman was asked if the Giants had a culture problem and answered, “Not anymore.” Some saw Gettleman’s statement as saying the Giants got rid of their culture problem when they traded Beckham to the Browns, and Beckham didn’t appreciate that suggestion.“Ask any one of my teammates of who I was as a teammates and a man and a person,” Beckham wrote. “Yes I’m cancer to a place that’s ok wit losing because I want to win that BADDD. Ur absolutely correct!”Beckham said he’s happier in Cleveland.“I’ve never been in a place so happy in my life Christopher Slayton Jersey Draft , my soul, my spirit, is at an all time high!” Beckham wrote.Beckham and Gettleman may both agree that the trade was for the best.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку