nike air presto

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

nike air presto

Сообщение Athena Gissing 10 сен 2020, 08:54

Renz: (Nike PG nike air presto 1) I m all for that stealthy finish. I would ve chosen the Kyrie 3 but that multicolor outsole ruined it for me. The PG 1 is one of the better designed bball sneakers lately and I m a fan.Andres: (Nike PG 1) I d have to go with the PG 1. Even though it already released, it s the best shoe from the collection. Plus the fact that it s all-black makes it easy to wear. We need more PG 1 colorways Nike!!!News Juan: (Nike PG 1) Come on, man. Did you even have to ask? I held off on them initially till I found out what my true size was. Now that I know I have to get up half a size, I d love to add this PG 1 to my collection.EIC Juan: (Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit Multicolor) I wasn t able to get the close to the OG colorway (Bright Crimson is Infrared adjacent), but saying a multicolor is a consolation prize is not the worst thing in the world.

Renz: (Nike Air Max 1 SP Patch) I wish it would ve been the AM 1 Atmos Elephant or hopefully the AM 1 Master. But so far, it ll be the Air Max 1 SP Patch in Sand. I love that color and model, haha.The rare Jordan-less weekend has left us with an Air-filled edition of Buy, Pass, Wait . With Nike Air Max Day about to hit, we take a look at the HTM releases that are sure nike free run to be tough to getand our choices for the Air Max Vote Back (spoiler: it s a clean sweep). And since Easter is this Sunday, we also weigh in on both Nike and adidas offerings for the holiday.Juan Martinez, Editor-In-Chief : I lobbied hard for the Atmos Elephant to take the Nike Air Max Vote Back. When the first polls came back, I was actually shocked and appalled and disgusted by what pairs were in the lead. I m still worried about the Warhawk nike roshe run taking it all (but it won t hurt too bad), but really what freaks me out is the terrible Moon Landing Lunar 90s in third place. So yes, with one day to go let s all make a pact and do the right thing by voting for one of the best Air Max 1s ever made to make a proper retro release. It s been too long.

News Juan: (PASS) The Nike Kobe AD is a nice addition to the Kobe signature line. With that being said, I don t think I ll be picking up this colorway. I m 100% sure new colorways will drop that I will like a whole lot more.Andres: (PASS) I m still not sure how I feel about the Kobe A.D., but I do know that I m not a fan of this colorway. I think the shoe has potential and I look forward to seeing what colorways Nike will release in the near future.I ll never forget the first couple of shoes she bought me; nike metcon a pair of adidas Originals Superstars in all white with the black stripes. Soon after that, she got me my very first pair of Nike Air Force 1 Lows in a white upper with the navy Nike Swoosh. Sooo clean. The feeling those shoes gave me were unlike any other feeling I ve ever felt. I remember thanking my mom so much for buying me those shoes, telling her she was the most amazing person, ever. I wasn t lying though; she is the most amazing person ever!

She now has about 8 pairs of Roshe Runs. 3 Pairs of Nike Solarsoft Moccasins and her brand new "pick-up" happens to also be her favorite, the adidas Pure Boost . Her collection is getting bigger and bigger every month and I couldn t be happier that we now connect on yet another lever, a sneaker level.In a recent interview, Indiana Pacer s forward C.J. Miles revealed he is a big time sneakerhead. When asked about his absolute favorite pair, C.J. went with the first Nike Air Yeezy , saying:Of course, both of Kanye s Nike releases are highly regarded amongst sneaker enthusiasts but you rarely hear about celebrity collectors who keep them on ice. Not surprisingly, he isn t the only Indiana Pacer with kick game, he revealed George Hill is an even bigger sneakerhead:

New release info regarding the Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike Air VaporMax 2019 has surfaced. Aside from Nike releasing official images of the upcoming release, it should also be noted that this is officially a women s-exclusive colorway of the model. Additionally, the Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike Air VaporMax 2019 was believed to be available exclusively at Dover Street Market locations on May 14, but now Nike is reporting that the Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike WMNS Air VaporMax 2019 will also be available at select NikeLab retailers and <�a class="vglnk" href="Cactus Plant Flea Market took inspiration from Nike s trademark "Just Do It" slogan for the overall makeup, which is defined by its deconstructed aesthetic. The textured translucent uppers are detailed with stitched-on green Swooshes and "Just Do It" lettering across its lateral sides. Other details include CPFM s usage of the smiley face emoji on each heel, while semi-tinted VaporMax soles complete the design. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to .

Following an initial overview and another colorway in Black and Blue, new images of nike shoes for men the Nike LeBron Soldier 9 "Camo" have surfaced online to better showcase the silhouette s entirety.Rumored to release sometime later this Summer 2015, the sneaker exudes a militaristic feel with camouflage decorating its entire upper. Further reinforced with Olive Hyperposite overlays, the predominantly earthy hue is offset by Bright Orange accents gracing the lateral and medial Nike Swoosh logos, as well additional branding on the tongue, mid-foot strap and heel.Overall pronounced with contrasting Black hits throughout, stay tuned in to KicksOnFire for the official release date of this Nike LeBron Изображение Soldier 9 "Camo" in the coming days or weeks ahead.
Athena Gissing
Рядовой

Вернуться в Новичку