Buffalo Bills trade offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse to

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Buffalo Bills trade offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse to

Сообщение liny195 16 авг 2019, 03:22

Carolina Panthers The Buffalo Bills have traded reserve offensive lineman Marshall Newhouse to the Carolina Panthers Ramon Humber Jerseys 2019 , according to Adam Caplan of NFL Network. The nine-year veteran signed with Buffalo this offseason, penning a one-year deal to serve as a backup to tackles Dion Dawkins and Jordan Mills. Throughout training camp, the Bills used Newhouse as a reserve along the interior offensive line, as well. Newhouse, 29, appeared in all three games for the Bills this season, mostly serving as a sixth lineman in jumbo packages. He appeared on 3 offensive snaps for the season opener against the Baltimore Ravens, 6 offensive snaps against the Los Angeles Chargers White Jerry Hughes Jerseys , and 5 offensive snaps against the Minnesota Vikings.For his career, Newhouse has appeared in 103 games, making 70 starts. He is capable of playing four out of five spots along the offensive line, and his versatility has clearly proven valuable.There is no word as to the compensation Buffalo received, but the fact that general manager Brandon Beane was able to find anyone willing to give him something for a depth offensive line player is fantastic work on his part. We will update when we find out what the Bills received.UPDATE 2 (4:54PM): ESPN’s Mike Rodak is reporting that the Bills acquired a late-round draft choice in 2021 from the Panthers.UPDATE1 (4:50 PM): The Bills officially announced the trade, saying that they have dealt Newhouse for a “future, conditional draft pick.” They also announced that Newhouse has been replaced on the roster by another offensive lineman, Jeremiah Sirles. Knox was underused by his college offense."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapOpinionBuffalo Bills NFL Draft CoverageOpinion: Dawson Knox Jerry Hughes Jerseys 2019 , all-around tight end, could develop into future starterNew,17commentsKnox was underused by his college offense.EDTShareTweetShareShareOpinion: Dawson Knox, all-around tight end, could develop into future starterNot finished after their first two selections, the Buffalo Bills moved back into the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft. Trading up to the 96th pick of the draft, the Bills selected Dawson Knox, tight end from Mississippi.The 6’4” 251-lb Knox has the tools to be a future starter at tight end. A 34.5 inch vertical leap and a 7.12 three cone drill are great signs for his athletic talent Youth Dion Dawkins Jerseys , and with 33.5” arms and nearly 10” hands, he has the build to sustain run blocks.For now, his blocking acumen is his selling point—and that’s something that both Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott called out as qualities in their desired tight ends. He has a strong punch, drives through his opponent, and has solid body positioning. Knox is also a natural hands-catcher who can adjust to off-target passes.He was barely used in the passing game at Ole Miss. In his two seasons on offense, he combined for 39 receptions and 605 yards, with no touchdowns. The Bills are hoping they can get more out of him in that department.The good news is, Knox is a tireless worker Dion Dawkins Jerseys Stitched , loved by coaches, and super aggressive. He’s a project tight end, but has a good chance to develop into a useful piece. And this is an all-around blocker and receiver, not a player who can only handle one of those.To move up for Knox, the Bills traded both of their fourth-round picks. This means that, in addition to the 1, 2, 3 Matt Milano Jersey , and 3 that they’ve used, the team has a 5, 6, 7, and 7 remaining. Missing out on the entire fourth round will be frustrating, but the trade was fair value and the team still has an array of picks remaining.My reaction to this selection is similar to my reaction for the Singletary pick—I think he’s a good developmental player who the team won’t expect to start out of the gate. I also would’ve rather had Hakeem Butler as the choice, but I won’t kill the selection for it. I don’t mind the trade up. Here’s hoping that the Bills can use Knox in a more creative way than the Rebels.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку