www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Сообщение liny195 19 авг 2019, 03:53

Sometimes White Ja’Whaun Bentley Jersey , intrepid reporters track down elusive interviews through an exhaustive process of legwork, and hundreds of phone calls.Sometimes, they look out the window and walk across the street.Tom Curran of (one of the intrepidest ones we know) ran into Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski standing on a sidewalk in South Boston in the rain Sunday afternoon, and Gronkowski shook off the notion that he might come back this season.Of course, Gronkowski was just hanging out on a sidewalk in the rain Ja’Whaun Bentley Jersey 2019 , while watching his friend Jim work out inside a gym.“I’m into new opportunities,” Gronkowski said with a shake of the head. “I was at CVS today with Jim. Bagged all his stuff. I might do that, be a bagger. I might open a dog-walking business, be a dog-walker, I don’t know.”Of course White Jason McCourty Jerseys , the idea this should be treated as gospel is as silly as the idea of running into Rob Gronkowski standing on the sidewalk in the rain while he was watching Jim work out in a gym in South Boston on a Sunday afternoon.The good news is, it’s still Gronkowski, as evidenced by his exploration of opportunities in the export end of the dog-walking field.“No doubt! Get a long stick with a scooper on the end and a handle,” Gronkowski said. “I just hit the trigger and it scoops it up. Then I reach back and drop it in a big bag on my back. Put all the poop in there and empty it every once in a while! So many ideas!”This is Rob Gronkowski in retirement. May we all be as happy as Rob Gronkowski in retirement.Patriots release cornerback Cyrus Jones; create an open roster spot The New England Patriots have an open spot on their 53-man roster: as the team announced earlier today, it has waived backup cornerback and punt returner Cyrus Jones. The writing for the move was on the wall after wide receiver Julian Edelman returned from a four-game suspension and immediately took over punt return duties again – relegating Jones to a spot on the inactives list during Thursday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts.Jones originally joined the Patriots as a second-round draft pick in 2016. After struggling mightily early on during his rookie season on both defense and special teams Jason McCourty Jerseys 2019 , and effectively being redshirted afterwards, the Alabama product appeared to be on his way to bounce back one year later. However, he tore his ACL in the preseason and was subsequently placed on season-ending injured reserve.After getting released during 2018’s roster cuts, Jones was added to the Baltimore Ravens’ practice squad. Two weeks later, New England added him to its active roster again: Jones appeared in two games for the team as a depth defender and punt returner. The 24-year old looked solid – returning five kicks for 45 yards – but failed to hold onto the job after Edelman was activated to the 53-man roster. His release is therefore no surprise.The move now creates an open spot on New England’s active team. One player to potentially fill it is running back Mike Gillislee. The former Patriot joined the New Orleans Saints after his release in early September but was let go again earlier today. With the team currently having only two healthy running backs on its roster – James White and Sony Michel – adding an experienced player like Gillislee would make sense.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку