The Jets did more than spend money this offseason

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

The Jets did more than spend money this offseason

Сообщение liny195 21 авг 2019, 04:12

Jamal Adams Jerseys Stitched , they raised expectations.And Jets CEO Christopher Johnson also raised the possibility of making a spectacle of himself if it works.After dropping $120 million worth of contracts in free agency, the Jets would ostensibly be improved, though they still won’t get as much attention as the Giants in their own city.鈥淗onestly, I鈥檓 not that worried about that,鈥?Johnson said, via Brian Costello of the . 鈥淚 just want to win games. All that can come. Look, if we win a Lombardi Trophy, I鈥檒l wear it around like a crown until people are sick of me and say Joe Namath Jersey , 鈥榶ou take that off his head.鈥?In the meantime, I just want to do what I can to make this a better team and the rest of the chips will fall where they may.鈥漈oward that end, he authorized General Manager Mike Maccagnan to spend heavily this offseason (as desperate G.M.s are wont to do), bringing in running back Le鈥橵eon Bell, linebacker C.J. Mosley and wide receiver Jamison Crowder in free agency, and trading for high-priced guard Kelechi Osemele.鈥淚 sure as hell hope we鈥檙e a playoff team,鈥?Johnson said. 鈥淟ook, I want to win every game. We can鈥檛 get there fast enough. I鈥檝e said it before: I鈥檓 an impatient man. I want this team to win. I think we have a really good chance to be a quite good team this year. . . .鈥淭hese were impact players. These are kind of like a wish list. As a matter of fact Womens Curtis Martin Jersey , it is a wish list because we put together the list prior to free agency and we got a number of the people we were hoping for. I think this team is better right now than it was a month ago.鈥滱nd that’s likely true.聽Even if they’re not quite to the level to make it likely Johnson ends the season with a hat on.SNF: Ravens vs Steelers Game Thread Sunday Night Football, Week 4. Tonight the Baltimore Ravens travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the renewal of an intense AFC North rivalry. The Ravens come into the game with a 2-1 record, good for 2nd in the AFC North. The Steelers come into the game in last place with a 1-1-1 record.The Ravens are led by resurgent quarterback Joe Flacco, who seems rejuvenated by the challenge presented by the Ravens’ 2018 1st round draft pick Lamar Jackson. Flacco comes into the game with six touchdown passes and just two interceptions. As usual the Ravens also field one of the league’s better defenses, having held two of their first three opponents to a combined 17 points.The Steelers come into the game looking more vulnerable than they have in a long time. The offense, led by future Hall of Fame quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and future Hall of Fame wide receiver Antonio Brown, as well as second year sensation JuJu Smith-Schuster http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-joe-klecko-jersey , has been explosive, having scored 88 points in the first three games. Unfortunately for the Steelers, their usually stout defense has been shredded, yielding 90 points in those games. This once was a twice yearly brutal defensive death match. Tonight the offenses may take center stage. It’s the Ravens vs. the Steelers in an excellent Sunday Night Football clash.Enjoy the game everybody.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку