What does it all mean for the New York Giants?"

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

What does it all mean for the New York Giants?"

Сообщение liny195 04 сен 2019, 03:34

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 White Wayne Gallman Jerseys , Week 172019 NFL Draft“Done deal” that Arizona Cardinals will draft Kyler Murray? Maybe, maybe notNew,164commentsWhat does it all mean for the New York Giants?ESTShareTweetShareShare“Done deal” that Arizona Cardinals will draft Kyler Murray? Maybe, maybe notKyler MurrayBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsArizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is telling people that it’s a “done deal” that the team will select Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray with the first pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, per the well-connected Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst.If that is the case, then 2018 first-round pick Josh Rosen would need a new home. Multiple reports on Saturday indicated that in this scenario the Washington Redskins would be interested in Rosen.How would this impact the New York Giants? Well, if Kingsbury is telling the truth and not just trolling everyone to drum up trade interest in the first overall pick that wold probably make it impossible for the Giants to get Dwayne Haskins at No. 6. If they want him, that is.The New York Jets have the third overall pick Wayne Gallman Jerseys 2019 , already have their quarterback in Sam Darnold, and GM Mike Maccagnan is open for business at No. 3.“Right now, we feel good at No. 3, but I’d definitely say if there’s an opportunity to trade down, we would absolutely look at it,” Maccagnan said on Wednesday.Someone is going to take that bait.Of course, Kingsbury and the Cardinals could just be playing a very elaborate game.What to believe? It’s draft season, so nobody really knows what is truth and what is fiction. So White Sterling Shepard Jerseys , we’ll see. Golden Tate has more years of experience, but Sterling Shepard has played for the Giants longer than any other wideout on the team. Shepard, 26, has played three seasons in New York and signed his four-year contract extension Friday.Shepard and Tate, who has played nine NFL seasons, become the leaders in the receivers room with Odell Beckham Jr. now in Cleveland. 鈥淚鈥檓 ready,鈥?Shepard told Michael Eisen of the team website. 鈥淲ith Odell going down the last two seasons [with injuries], that time definitely helped me get a grasp of what being a leader is all about Sterling Shepard Jerseys 2019 , and being that lead guy in the room. I think it prepared me for this moment. I was pretty vocal anyway. I鈥檓 a pretty vocal guy. That will be no problem.鈥淚鈥檓 no longer a young guy. I鈥檓 a vet now. This contract says a lot, so I鈥檓 going to handle it the right way.鈥滲esides Shepard and Tate, the Giants have Cody Latimer, Bennie Fowler, Corey Coleman, Jawill Davis, Alonzo Russell, Brittan Golden and Russell Shepard competing for jobs. The Giants also could draft a receiver or two.They will have to make up for Beckham’s production. Beckham averaged 6.6 catches for 92.8 yards and almost one touchdown a game in his 59 games.鈥淲e have no shortage of talent White Darian Thompson Jerseys ,鈥?Sterling Shepard said. 鈥淭hose guys are ballers, and they can get the job done. When they鈥檙e put in that position, they鈥檙e always going to execute. I have all the trust in those guys. I feel we鈥檙e going to pick up right where we left off. The last five games were the best games we played in the season. We just have to fine-tune some little things. Once we do that, we鈥檒l be fine.鈥
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку