The Giants will open the preseason on Thursday night with

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

The Giants will open the preseason on Thursday night with

Сообщение liny195 06 сен 2019, 03:31

their annual summer tussle with the Jets.Among the memorable moments from past exhibition outings between the teams was when Eli Manning wound up bloodied after hitting his head on Jets safety Jim Leonhard after a hit by Jets linebacker Calvin Pace early in the 2010 game between the stadium co-tenants.Leonhard and Pace are long gone from active duty Eli Manning Jerseys Stitched , but Manning will be in uniform on Thursday night. Whether he will play or not remains unknown.Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said at a Tuesday press conference that the team’s plan for handling quarterback work will “reveal itself.” Whether Manning plays or not, there’s going to be a healthy dose of first-round pick Daniel Jones in the mix and the rookie said that he’s looking forward to facing a defense that allowed to hit him.“It kind of gets you going. . . . I don’t need it to be too big Youth Odell Beckham Jerseys ,” Jones said.The first preseason game usually isn’t filled with things that teams will use come to September and this one might be played closer to the vest than usual with the two teams set to face each other in the regular season, but it may still be a good bet that Jets defensive coordinator Gregg Williams will come up with a thing or two to give Jones what he’s looking for on Thursday. Wide receiver Golden Tate expects this offseason’s change of teams to go more smoothly than the transition he had to make last season.Tate was traded from the Lions to the Eagles in the middle of the 2018 season and had to learn the offense with limited practice time before he was expected to make contributions on the field. Tate wound up catching 30 passes for 278 yards in eight regular season games and had seven catches for 64 yards in two playoff outings.Signing with the Giants last month leaves Tate with a much longer period to get the offense down and he thinks that will work out to his benefit.“I have a lot of confidence in my ability and what I can bring to a team Odell Beckham Jerseys Stitched ,” Tate said, via NJ.com. “I think I’m in a better situation here Color Rush Ryan Connelly Jersey , because I have an entire offseason to learn the offense. I’m not hitting the ground running in the middle of the week having to prepare to play Sunday. It’s kind of a different scenario this time around.”Tate had four straight seasons of at least 90 catches before last year, so there’s good reason for him to be confident about what he can do in an offense he knows well. The Giants’ hopes for their passing game will rely heavily on Tate meeting his expectations.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку