Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets

Сообщение liny195 06 сен 2019, 04:05

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昇ew York Jets Flight Connections 3/5/19New Leonard Williams Jerseys 2019 ,303commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsESTShareTweetShareShareNew York Jets Flight Connections 3/5/19Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsGood morning, GGN! I hope everyone’s having an excellent start to their day. The NFL Combine is officially over, so the next phase before the free agency period are some Pro Day workouts. I may be in the minority, but I don’t really hold much merit to the Combine and exercises if they aren’t involving a Quarterback. As touched upon yesterday, it’s easy to blow up numbers when the pads aren’t on. The Jets reportedly will unveil the new uniforms next month, and hardly surprising is the reluctance of fans to think the team will make the correct call. I’d personally love for the logo to go back to the ones used when the Jets were playing in kelly green, but that’s just me. With an abundance of rumors to go around White Kelechi Osemele Jerseys , here are your links for the Jets this Tuesday.SNY - WATCH: Which Jets targets are on rise, fall after NFL combine?Matt Stypulkoski - NFL Combine 2019: Which players have Jets met with as they prep for NFL Draft?Matt Stypulkoski - NFL Combine 2019: How did N.J.’s Rashan Gary perform? Report card, analysis for potential Jets 1st-round targetMatt Stypulkoski - NFL Combine 2019: How did N.J.’s Josh Allen perform? Report card, analysis for potential Jets 1st-round targetDarryl Slater - NFL rumors: Latest updates on Jets’ free agents | Tevin Coleman over Le’Veon Bell? Jermaine Kearse, Buster Skrine, Brandon Copeland returning?Pete Rogers - NFL offseason wish list: New York JetsSNY - Texans use non-exclusive franchise tag on Jets target Jadeveon ClowneyTimothy Rapp - NFL Trade Rumors: A.J. Green Deal to Jets 'Highly, Highly Unlikely'Brian Costello - Jets eyeing Le'Veon Bell Kelechi Osemele Jerseys 2019 , Tevin Coleman in NFL free agencySpencer Aber - 2019 NFL free agency: Jets will sign Le’Veon Bell or Tevin ColemanTyler Calvaruso - Bryce Callahan among role players Jets should target in free agencyJustin Fried - New York Jets: 15 best free agent acquisitions of all-timeEthan Greenberg - Nick Bosa: Passing On Me Would Be a ‘Big Mistake’SNY - Bent - These wide receivers should interest Jets in 2019 NFL DraftZack Rosenblatt - Latest NFL Mock Draft 2019 post-Combine: Full 2 roundsNewYorkJets.com - Who Does Daniel Jeremiah Think Would Be a Good Fit for Jets?Art Stapleton - NFL Mock Draft: Stapleton's first picks for the NY Giants and NY JetsJosh Edwards - Wild West Style NFL Mock Draft with TradesNewYorkJets.com - What Is Adam Gase's Evaluation of the Current Jets Roster?Tyler Greenawalt - Leonard Williams among players who will benefit from Jets 3-4 defensePFF - New York Jets 2018 Season RecapNewYorkJets.com - Jets New Uniforms Will 'Take Flight' April 4th Matt Stypulkoski - Jets announce release date for new uniforms – and fans are already nervous they’ll screw them upHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, edition #210!I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful rest of the day! NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Jets released offensive lineman Spencer Long on Tuesday, saving the team almost $6.5 million on next season’s salary cap.Long was due a $3 million roster bonus that would have become guaranteed Wednesday if he remained with the team. The Jets opted instead to cut him after he struggled with injuries and consistency at center before moving to left guard.Long signed a four-year, $27.5 million contract with the Jets last March and was also due a base salary of about $3.46 million next year. The move by New York clears his entire salary, leaving no dead money on the cap.It is the first significant roster move made by general manager Mike Maccagnan this offseason. The Jets, under new coach Adam Gase, could opt to bring Long back at a reduced salary.The 28-year-old Long spent his first four NFL seasons with Washington before joining New York. He opened the year with the Jets as the starting center White Jamison Crowder Jerseys , but he was already dealing with a lingering injury to his right hand — his snapping hand — early in the season when he hurt a tendon in his middle finger against Jacksonville in Week 4.Long tried to play through the injuries, but they affected his ability to snap the ball effectively. Against Miami in Week 9, he had at least six errant shotgun snaps to rookie Sam Darnold, including one that soared over the quarterback’s head. He was replaced by Jonotthan Harrison, who took over as the starter for the final seven games.“It was a tough, challenging time that I don’t think a lot of people knew exactly what was going on,” Long told The Associated Press in December. “My reputation was on the line.”Long got another opportunity to play when starting left guard James Carpenter went down with a season-ending knee injury in Week 10 against Buffalo. The Jets shifted Long to guard Jamison Crowder Jerseys 2019 , where he started five of the last six games.“I felt bad for my teammates and coaches for putting that out there,” Long told the AP about his struggles. “For the fan base, too, because they deserved more than that from me. I’m a guy that’s supposed to be an addition and not a subtraction to this line.”Long was a third-round pick by Washington in 2014 out of Nebraska. He has played in 53 career NFL games, including 44 starts.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку