When you’re 2-10 and choosing between Nick Mullens and C.J.

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

When you’re 2-10 and choosing between Nick Mullens and C.J.

Сообщение liny195 11 сен 2019, 05:02

Beathard to start at quarterback Mike Person Jersey , it’s hard to sell hope in December.So with no playoffs in their near future, 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan is serving up a hot dish of early evaluations on the 2019 season, with a side of expectation-dampening.Via聽Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area, Shanahan said this year’s injury to quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo obviously changed things, but made sure to point out the rebuild is still ongoing.鈥淚 think we came here knowing that it was going to take some time,鈥?Shanahan said. 鈥淚 think the way we finished last year definitely accelerates everyone鈥檚 feelings and what they thought.鈥淏ut, by no means did I think we were coming into it this year and it was just going to be easy. I knew it was going to be extremely hard. The way it started off, it definitely made it a lot harder.鈥滱t the moment, the 49ers are on pace to pick first in next year’s draft, which should help. And assuming Garoppolo returns to full health Tom Rathman Jersey , and plays the way he did the end of last year, they should be optimistic about the future. But Shanahan also noted that these last four gams will be an important part of their grades on individual players.鈥淲e鈥檝e had some close ones that I believe we should have won,鈥?Shanahan said. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 why I believe our record should be better than it is. But, by no means just because our record isn鈥檛 better than what it was last year does that change how I feel.鈥淲e did some good things at the end of last year. We鈥檝e had a number of setbacks. But, I think this is a necessary process to where we are going to go and some of the tough decisions that we have to make going into year three.鈥滱nd there are still plenty of those to make. Getting some outside perspective on what Dee Ford brings to the table"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Free AgencyNFL Free Agency49ers free agency 2019Four things to know about new 49ers star pass rusher Dee FordNew,84commentsGetting some outside perspective on what Dee Ford brings to the tablePDTShareTweetShareShareFour things to know about new 49ers star pass rusher Dee FordIsaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsThe San Francisco 49ers made a blockbuster trade to acquire Dee Ford from the Kansas City Chiefs earlier this week. We have a pretty good idea of what Ford can do. I thought it’d be a good idea to get an outsiders perspective on the talented pass rusher, so I reached out to Pete Sweeney of Arrowhead Pride. Pete has watched Ford for his entire career. So if someone knows about Ford, it’s him.1) How do Chiefs fans feel like they made out in the deal?Based upon polls and fan reaction in Kansas City, I’d say that around three of every four Chiefs fans actually were in favor of moving Dee Ford. I think that has several factors: Ford’s injury history, his offsides blunder in the AFC title game and fan awareness of just how up against the cap the Chiefs were. The Chiefs defense was also so bad (as a unit) last year that I think many are ready for a fresh start. What was one thing Ford did often that frustrated Chiefs fans during his career?I think the best answer here is simply Nick Mullens Jersey White , get injured. Ford is a great player but so far through five years, he has been injury-prone. Ford had hamstring issues in 2016 and back issues that required surgery in 2017. 2018 was the first season of five in which Ford started 16 games.What are the chances Dee Ford builds on his fantastic 2018 season?Of the percentage I mentioned above, I would fall into the category of wishing the Chiefs would have retained Ford. I think the chances are high. Ford is a prideful player who has always wanted to be great, and he really hit his stride last season under outside linebackers coach Mike Smith (who left the Chiefs for Green Bay in the offseason). Smith taught Ford strategies on how to improve to an elite pass rusher, and Ford credits him with much of his success last season.What is one thing Ford will do that we can look forward to next year?Affect the quarterback. Constantly. He may not always get a sack, but Ford is capable of affecting the quarterback on every single play. He also is very good with the media. Despite a heartbreaking ending to his Chiefs season, he not only spoke to media members after the game but also the next day, something the players are not required to do.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку