There’s not much time to argue over who the 49ers should dra

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

There’s not much time to argue over who the 49ers should dra

Сообщение liny195 16 сен 2019, 05:22

Here’s your last chance to argue over what the pick should be if they stay at No. 2. This is the last time for an argument."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks Deion Sanders Jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisState your closing arguments for Nick Bosa or Quinnen WilliamsNew,187commentsThere’s not much time to argue over who the 49ers should draft. Here’s your last chance to argue over what the pick should be if they stay at No. 2. This is the last time for an argument. PDTShareTweetShareShareState your closing arguments for Nick Bosa or Quinnen WilliamsThe 2019 NFL draft will get going later today and as of this writing, the San Francisco 49ers remain at No. 2. Assuming the Arizona Cardinals take Kyler Murray, that leaves them with a choice: Nick Bosa or Quinnen Williams. The 49ers have been torn on both, though Bosa seems to be edging Williams out based on need. Back in December, I wrote that the 49ers had a legitimate shot at Nick Bosa. My reasoning was Arizona needed protection for Josh Rosen, I followed that up with a separate post explaining Arizona needed interior linemen more than edge-rushers. It’s funny how a simple theory has become a fact on draft day, but the 49ers are presented with a good problem: Do they stay the course and take Bosa? Or do they go get Quinnen Williams? SB Nation’s FanPulse voters say Nick Bosa is the best player in the draft.There is valid arguments for both. I’m not going to pick one, as I’ve warmed up to Williams and have a bit of buyers’ remorse on Bosa as of late. I think Bosa fills the 49ers’ edge rusher need fine and if Solomon Thomas can take the next step in his third year DeForest Buckner Jersey , the 49ers defensive line could be one of the best in the league now that DeForest Buckner isn’t getting double teamed. Here are all the possible scenarios on Nick Bosa I wrote back in January, when I said the Cardinals taking Kyler Murray was a possibility. Taking Williams makes a fang-like presence for the interior, but it doesn’t make economical sense as Thomas was drafted two years ago and is entering his third season. He dealt with a lot in 2018 with his sister’s suicide and admitted it had an impact on his play. Drafting WIlliams makes that third pick in 2017 somewhat a waste as the two will fight for playing time. But again...that Williams film. Many of you remember I wasn’t high on Williams following the National Championship, but after watching some more film, I can’t stop thinking of the possibilities of him in that defense. Now it’s your turn. And this is your last chance. Make your cases below for Nick Bosa and Quinnen Williams. Almost all of our mock drafts gut out 400 comments that turn to A: Bosa orB: Williams., You have a few hours to state your case. Hop to it. Unless you think the 49ers are trading out. The clock’s ticking... The 49ers are up to six draft picks under contract.The team announced on Friday that they have signed third-round wide receiver Jalen Hurd, fifth-round linebacker Dre Greenlaw, sixth-round tight end Kaden Smith, sixth-round tackle Justin Skule, and sixth-round cornerback Tim Harris. They previously signed fourth-round punter Mitch Wishnowsky and have two picks left to sign.49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan suggested Hurd, who played running back early in his time at Baylor, could wind up at tight end in the NFL.The 49ers also announced the addition of 10 undrafted rookies. They are Florida Atlantic linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , Arizona safety Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles, UAB defensive lineman Jamell Garcia-Williams, Penn State defensive lineman Kevin Givens, Wake Forest safety Cameron Glenn, West Georgia wide receiver Malik Henry, Wyoming tight end Tyree Manfield, Arizona wide receiver Shawn Poindexter, Iowa guard Ross Reynolds, and UCLA quarterback Wilton Speight.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку