Some post free agency power rankings that are way too early

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Some post free agency power rankings that are way too early

Сообщение liny195 11 окт 2019, 04:25

but we’ll check them out anyways" Nothing like starting the day off with a mock draft and some power rankings. They maybe worthless but they give us good talking points. Whether it’s seeing where certain players may be drafted Cheap Deebo Samuel Jersey , or where our beloved San Francisco 49ers fall amongst the other teams in the NFL. ESPN released a way too early power rankings recently, so let’s see what our pal Nick Wagoner had to say:The Niners definitely chose to roll the dice in free agency. Betting on talent and not history. Most of the gambles that they made were high rewards. If there are backups in place, it’s not a terrible strategy. The 49ers were ranked 22nd in the power rankings. As for the rest of the NFC West, the Arizona Cardinals were 32nd, the Seattle Seahawks were 12th, and the Los Angeles Rams were second. The Kool-Aid for the Cleveland Browns is going down smooth. They cracked the top 10. Any other surprises here?Vikings-Rams game thread to kick off Week 4 It’s time for some Week 4 football! The Los Angeles Rams host the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday Night Football as we get into what will be the quarter point of the regular season for 30 of 32 NFL teams. The game kicks off at 5:20 p.m. PT on NFL Network, with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in the booth Deebo Samuel San Francisco 49ers Jersey , and Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink on the sideline. You can also stream the game on Amazon Prime and listen to Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer as an alternate audio option.The Rams are a touchdown favorite. I’m not surprised they’re getting the love at home, but I’m not comfortable with them given the injuries on defense. Aqib Talib is out, while Marcus Peters is active. I have to think Peters is not 100 percent, and the Vikings will challenge him. People are down on the Vikings after their ugly loss to the Bills, but I think we see them bounce back. I’m taking the points!Vikings vs. Rams, TNFTime: 5:20 p.m. PTLocation: Los Angeles ColiseumChannel: FOX/NFL Network/Amazon PrimeOdds: Rams -7
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку