We are nearing the one week mark since the Jets

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

We are nearing the one week mark since the Jets

Сообщение liny195 15 окт 2019, 05:31

fired general manager Mike Maccagnan. There has been a striking lack of chatter about the search. Some reports have suggested the Jets will take..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Podcast: GM candidates the Jets should contactNew White Joe Namath Jerseys ,32commentsEDTShareTweetShareSharePodcast: GM candidates the Jets should contactBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsWe are nearing the one week mark since the Jets fired general manager Mike Maccagnan. There has been a striking lack of chatter about the search. Some reports have suggested the Jets will take their time. Others have hinted they are zeroing in on an executive from Philadelphia. Others have hinted Peyton Manning could emerge as a candidate. Others have suggested the team still has not gotten permission to speak with anybody yet. So far there has been little in the way of actual news on the search.On today’s podcast I offer five candidates I think the Jets should consider for these jobs. I am not saying these are the only five viable options. I am also not suggesting any would be a lock for success, but these are the candidates I would examine to start the search. I will explain my views on the show.My five candidates are Joe Douglas Joe Namath Jerseys 2019 , the aforementioned Philadelphia executive, Eliot Wolf of Cleveland’s front office White Keyshawn Johnson Jerseys , free agent Scot McCloughan, Duke Tobin of Cincinnati’s front office Keyshawn Johnson Jerseys 2019 , and Will McClay of Dallas’ front office. The Steelers haven’t seen running back Le'Veon Bell in game action since their playoff loss to the Jaguars after the 2017 season and they’ll have to wait until at least Week 16 of the 2019 season to get a live look at the former member of the team.Wednesday night’s release of the entire 2019 schedule confirmed that Pittsburgh will travel to MetLife Stadium to face the Jets on December 22 in a game that’s currently scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m. ET.If all goes well for one or both teams over the first 15 weeks of the season, the game could have implications on the AFC playoff race. If so White LaDainian Tomlinson Jerseys , that would make Bell’s first game against his former team an even bigger deal than it would be under other circumstances.Of course, there’s also a chance that a Bell injury could keep him out and push back his first game as a Steelers opponent.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку