It wasn’t long ago that everyone wondered whether the

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

It wasn’t long ago that everyone wondered whether the

Сообщение liny195 22 окт 2019, 05:09

Buccaneers would move on from Jameis Winston before 2019. Now http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-o.-j.-howard-jersey , Winston again is the man in Tampa Bay, with a coaching staff that believes in him.The Bucs had two starting quarterbacks last season — Winston and Ryan Fitzpatrick — so they really had none.New offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich said Friday in his introductory press conference that it’s important for a team to know who the starting quarterback is.“It’s Jameis,” Leftwich said. “I think it’s a very important thing. I’ve been in as a quarterback going through this league. I’ve been through the highs of highs and the lows of lows, right? So I always tell guys that I’ve been through the blender. I’ve been the franchise quarterback, and then I was the guy that nobody said can ever play and that’s just part of playing quarterback in this business. As a team, the locker room knows who the quarterback of this football team is; we know who the quarterback of this football team is. We as coaches just have to do a better job of putting guys in position and making sure we are doing the right things day-in and day-out, so we can be successful on Sundays because that is all these guys really care about. As players, all you really want to know is help me become a better football player and put me in a position to help me win football games and we will do that.”Winston, who will play this season under a $20.9 million fifth-year option, doesn’t have many more chances to prove he’s the franchise quarterback the Bucs thought he was when they spent the No. 1 overall pick on the former Heisman Trophy winner.Winston’s 76 turnovers tie him for the most in the NFL since 2015, including 58 interceptions, which are tied for second-most in the league in that span, per Jenna Laine of ESPN.“I have to learn him first. I have to learn Jameis. I have to learn how he thinks, how he executes, what he does well, what he maybe doesn’t do so well and then I have to get those things better as a whole,” Leftwich said. “It’s tough to say exactly how to do that because there are different reasons for turnovers. A lot of different reasons for turnovers and as the quarterback, we all understand, it goes on you every time. So you’ve got to watch him. Once I get an opportunity to watch him as a whole, see what really caused the turnovers Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey , get a chance to know Jameis, really know him because I always say, you can’t call plays for a guy until you know a guy. Our personality as quarterback shows in our play regardless of what anybody says. I think your personality shows in how you play, so I need to get the opportunity to learn this kid.” With the No. 39 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Tampa Bay selected Central Michigan cornerback Sean Bunting. Here, we have three things you should know about the new Buc."After selecting Devin White with the No. 5 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft on Thursday night, the Buccaneers continued to address the defensive side of the ball early on Friday night. With the No. 39 overall pick in the draft, Tampa Bay selected cornerback Sean Bunting out of Central Michigan. The 6-foot, 195-pound Bunting is a strong fit for new defensive coordinator Todd Bowles. His size, ball skills and ability in press man coverage should translate well to Bowles’ system. The Bucs went with Bunting over some more well-known prospects, such as fellow cornerback Greedy Williams and guard Dalton Risner. But the team was clearly high on the former Chippewa, who figures to join the mix of Carlton Davis and Vernon Hargreaves III at the top of the cornerback depth chart.Here, we have three things to know about the newest Tampa Bay corner.Bunting can be a ball hawk AND a lockdown cornerAt Central Michigan, Bunting was outstanding. Over the last three years, he proved to be the complete package as a cornerback. He picked off nine passes over three seasons, including a five-interception year in 2017. There wasn’t a lot that Bunting couldn’t do with the Chippewas, playing the ball extremely well in addition to being a legitimate lockdown corner. His ability to go get the ball didn’t take away from his overall coverage skills. He was especially impressive during the 2018 season, as numbers for opposing quarterbacks were flat-out disastrous whenever they threw his way.Not only did Bunting not allow a passing touchdown last year, but he also held opponents to a passer rating of 41.5 when they threw his way. According to PFF College, he allowed just 17 catches on 374 coverage snaps. That’s the kind of lockdown ability that is needed badly on Tampa Bay’s roster Noah Spence Jersey , especially considering the wide receivers that the team faces regularly in the NFC South. Bunting’s length and playmaking ability make him an exciting prospect for Todd Bowles to develop. Bunting is the first-ever Central Michigan player to be drafted by the BucsTampa Bay’s current regime has shown a tendency to draft players from lesser-known schools. Ali Marpet was drafted out of Hobart in 2015, Ryan Smith came out of North Carolina Central in 2016 and Alex Cappa came from Humboldt State in 2018. Now, Central Michigan isn’t as “small” as those schools. It’s still a Division I program. But the Mid-American Conference isn’t a traditional power, and neither is Central Michigan. With that said, the Bucs’ selection of Bunting falls in line with their trend of finding under-the-radar guys.After high school, Bunting was as under-the-radar as they come. He had no stars as a recruit, had zero Division I offers and only received a grayshirt offer from Central Michigan. He signed on with the Chippewas and by the end of his time in college, he was a First-Team All-MAC selection. Now, he’s an NFL cornerback.He has speed, having run a 4.42-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine. We’ve talked about his ball skills and coverage ability. The Bucs made him the third highest-ever player drafted out of Central Michigan. Sometimes, going under the radar works out for the better. In an interview with The Draft Wire, Bunting had this to say about the “small-school” knock:Bunting takes pride in being a good teammate and positive influenceIn that same interview with The Draft Wire, Bunting talked about what kind of impact he would make at the NFL level. Before talking about his on-field skills, he had this to say:He went on to talk about being an underdog and his overall ability, but it’s always refreshing to hear players talk about wanting to make an impact off the field as well. Even though he left Central Michigan early, his college degree remains a high priority to him, according to an interview he did with Central Michigan Life. Another excerpt from that article further indicates Bunting’s care for his character:With as much negativity that goes around in terms of off-field news in the NFL, it’s a breath of fresh air when guys are model citizens that want to help others off the field. The Bucs definitely have their fair share of high-character guys that make an incredible impact on the community. Judging by Bunting’s quotes above, it appears the team just added another one. You can find Sean Bunting on Twitter at @MrSeanyB1. Take some time to congratulate him and welcome him to Tampa Bay.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Re: It wasn’t long ago that everyone wondered whether the

Сообщение html5 games 02 дек 2020, 06:21

Let's have fun. Do not be too pressured, have to be comfortable to continue working. Let's go to candy crush saga
html5 games
Рядовой

Вернуться в Новичку