Some have insisted that the Cardinals won’t get more

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Some have insisted that the Cardinals won’t get more

Сообщение liny195 12 ноя 2019, 07:50

than a third-round pick for quarterback Josh Rosen. They’ve reportedly already been offered a second-round pick for Rosen.Joel Klatt Authentic Corey Ballentine Jersey , who serves as a college football and NFL draft analyst for FOX, identified on Wednesday three teams as being “very interested” in the 10th overall pick from 2018: The Patriots, the Giants, and the Chargers.Per Klatt, one of those teams already has offered a second-round pick for Rosen Lawrence Taylor Jerseys 2019 , the former UCLA quarterback. The Cardinals, according to Klatt, are holding firm for a first-round pick.At the risk of speculating on sources, Klatt’s status as a college football analyst and FOX’s presence in Southern California invites curiosity as to whether this report bears the fingerprints of Rosen, a former UCLA quarterback who may be getting a little antsy about his uncertain status in Arizona and who may be looking to exercise a little control over the narrative.Regardless of how it all plays out White Carl Banks Jerseys , we’ll have the answer four weeks from tonight — if not sooner. Which leads to a separate issue that will be the topic of a future post, because my attention span is as limited as your’s and I need a break to go check my phone. Some evaluators certainly believe so"Rumors keep swirling ... and swirling ... and swirling that the New York Giants could be a landing spot for quarterback Josh Rosen if and when the Arizona Cardinals draft Kyler Murray and make their 2018 first-round pick available.One of the questions that keeps popping up in the Big Blue View inbox is where Rosen, the 10th overall pick and fourth quarterback selected a year ago, would rank if he were in the current quarterback draft class.I put the question to a trio of highly-regarded draft analysts, and the unanimous opinion was that Rosen would be the No. 1 ranked quarterback in this class. Yes Carl Banks Jerseys 2019 , above Murray — the guy who seems likely to usurp him in Arizona — and Dwayne Haskins.Our own Mark Schofield told me he would “have him [Rosen] just over Murray and then Haskins.”Scott Wright of Draft Countdown told me that Rose “would be No. 1 in this class.” For some perspective, Wright had Rosen No. 2 in last year’s class behind only Sam Darnold.Dane Brugler of The Athletic would have Rosen “at the top based only on tape.” [Brugler’s complete QB rankings — subscription only]Pro Football Focus has only Murray ranked ahead of Rosen in this class. Here is the view from Bucky Brooks and Curtis Conway of NFL.com.We have speculated about Rosen’s viability as the heir apparent to Eli Manning and the potential price tag to acquire him. The Giants might not be willing to give up the 17th pick to acquire Rosen, but if the price is the 37th overall pick and perhaps an addition Day 3 pick it would have to be a consideration. As we have said before, that would allow the Giants to use their first-round picks (Nos. 6 and 17) on potential impact players, as well as getting a young quarterback.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку