As NFL coaches try to figure out how replay review and pass

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

As NFL coaches try to figure out how replay review and pass

Сообщение liny195 13 ноя 2019, 04:14

interference will intersect Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , one coach has a very specific plan: Throw the red flag early, often, and repeatedly.Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was asked his views on Thursday about the new approach to PI. After asking the reporter who had asked the question regarding whether the reporter was trying to get Zimmer in trouble, Zimmer provided an explanation that underscores the troubles that the rule may create.“My flag is probably going to get emptied out in the preseason,” Zimmer said. “I think we just have to figure out how they’re going to call it and how they’re going to do it. You know, it’s gone round and round and round so many times. Now it has to be Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , what’s the words, ‘clear and obvious’ or something like that. . . . So the video that I’ve watched, they sent us another video a couple days ago, had two plays on it, the second play they didn’t even say if it was pass interference or not. [: That’s not good.] I think it’s a work in progress. They went quick with it. They went quick with it and passed it at the owner’s meetings and they’re finding out there’s some possible unintended consequences coming about.”Zimmer thinks it will take some time to work it all out, but he doesn’t know how long it will take.“If I touch him like that before the ball gets there Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , is that pass interference?” Zimmer said. “I don’t know, we’ll have to see. That’s why I’m probably going to throw my flags. It will be fun.”Oh, it will be something that starts with an F and a U. And quite possibly that ends with “up.”Non-Vikings NFL Week 4 Open Thread It’s Sunday, and the Minnesota Vikings have already taken part in their fourth game of the 2018 NFL season. For fans of the Minnesota Vikings that are simply interested in watching football, that can only mean one thing.Yes, for the first time this season Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , it’s a RED ZONE SUNDAY for fans of the purple.There are plenty of other NFL games, and if you have the Red Zone Channel on your cable or satellite provider, you know that it’s truly the best way to take it all in.Here’s a full listing of the games that will be happening today.Early Games on CBSCincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons - Greg Gumbel, Trent Green - DirecTV Channel 705Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers - Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts - DirecTV Channel 706Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts - Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta - DirecTV Channel 707Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots - Kevin Harlan From China Cameron Smith Jersey , Rich Gannon - DirecTV Channel 708Early Games on FOXTampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears - Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman - DirecTV Channel 709Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis - DirecTV Channel 710New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars - Dan Hellie, Jeff Fisher - DirecTV Channel 711Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans - Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston - DirecTV Channel 712Late Games on FOXSeattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals - Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth - DirecTV Channel 713Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders - Kenny Albert Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , Ronde Barber - DirecTV Channel 714Late Games on CBSSan Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers - Andrew Catalon, James Lofton - DirecTV Channel 715New Orleans Saints at New York Giants - Jim Nantz, Tony Romo - DirecTV Channel 716The Sunday Night Football matchup for this week highlights the AFC North rivalry between the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers on NBC, and the focus will be on the AFC West for Monday Night Football as the Denver Broncos will play host to the Kansas City Chiefs on ESPN.That’s your Week 4 non-Vikings schedule, ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy your afternoon and evening of football!
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку