Friday Open Thread"Good Morning!As I previously said

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Friday Open Thread"Good Morning!As I previously said

Сообщение liny195 16 ноя 2019, 04:56

I’m going to purposely shrink the links up here so I can get these posted Dan Bailey Jersey , get to bed and get up earlier than necessary so I can spend time with my family before we all race off to work. If I see anything of interest regarding the Vikings I’ll try and link it up here or post in the comments. Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have some delicious bacon.Around the DN since our last open thread:Watch: Adam Thielen Pro Bowl skills challenge highlights from Chris.Also from Chris, Which Minnesota Viking would make the best UFC fighter?Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:From Vikings.com DE Danielle Hunter was wired for sound during Thursday’s practice at the Pro Bowl.Experts forecast Gary Kubiak’s potential impact for Vikings, Cousins.4 takeaways from Thursday’s Senior Bowl practices.From Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog how Gary Kubiak’s influence could affect the Vikings’ offense.Our own Oofda22 posted this in the thread the other day: For the NFL and all of football, a new threat: an evaporating insurance market.From NFL.com Nick Foles’ next NFL team? Five potential landing spots.Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator.We come to today’s media selection: Jon Snow Kills a White Walker Season 5Again, we all know the rules Brett Jones Jersey , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress Ameer Abdullah Jersey , try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always, Welcome Aboard! The Vikings completed a contract restructure for Everson Griffen last month, but apparently that wasn’t all the Vikings front office had in mind for Griffen.Local Vikings beat writers Andrew..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsReport:Vikings Tried to Trade Griffen for ZeitlerNew,334commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareReport:Vikings Tried to Trade Griffen for ZeitlerBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThe Vikings completed a contract restructure for Everson Griffen last month, but apparently that wasn’t all the Vikings front office had in mind for Griffen.Local Vikings beat writers Andrew Krammer and Ben Goessling reported recently that the Vikings were also near to completing a trade of Everson Griffen to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for guard Kevin Zeitler.Apparently the deal fell through at the last minute when Cleveland decided to do the Odell Beckham Jr. trade with the Giants that also landed them Oliver Vernon.That would have been a bold move for the Vikings, and would have netted them one of the best guards in the NFL in recent years in Kevin Zeitler, while also saving $1 million in salary cap space.It’s not out of the question that the Vikings may still look to trade Griffen at some point down the road, as his contract restructure was only for this year Danielle Hunter Jersey , and his salary cap hit is set to go up to almost $14 million next year and even higher in subsequent years.The Vikings are also reportedly looking to trade Trae Waynes, although that may be a little less urgent since Holton Hill’s suspension, but nevertheless could happen at some point this off-season - perhaps during the draft.The Vikings currently don’t have enough salary cap space to sign all of their draft picks, so something will have to give sooner or later.It’s also not out of the question that the Vikings could part ways with Riley Reiff, depending on what offensive linemen they land in the draft.Stay tuned.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку