Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman has taken plenty

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman has taken plenty

Сообщение liny195 16 ноя 2019, 05:49

of criticism Rhett Ellison Jerseys 2019 , after suggesting that he knew he wouldn’t have been able to draft Duke quarterback Daniel Jones with the 17th overall pick, because two teams were ready to draft him before then.Some teams have flat-out denied they were interested, but Duke coach David Cutcliffe offered some support for the Giants’ position Wednesday.During an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Cutcliffe responded negatively when asked if he thought there was a chance Jones might have been available to the Giants later in the first round.“No. I know things that I can’t reveal White Calvin Munson Jerseys , but he would’ve gone well before that,” Cutcliffe said. “There were people that quietly had their hearts set on him.”And now that the draft is over, those people can say whatever they want, with no way of knowing whether it’s true or not. And frankly Calvin Munson Jerseys 2019 , the same goes for Gettleman.While they may be criticized for over-drafting him, and not getting the pass-rusher they needed with the sixth pick (Josh Allen was available), the Giants were correct to take Jones if they’re convinced he’s a future franchise quarterback. Those guys are rare.Ultimately, Gettleman and the Giants will be judged based on whether Jones becomes one White Ray-Ray Armstrong Jerseys , rather than when they decided to acquire him. Running back Saquon Barkley may be named the NFL’s offensive rookie of the year on Saturday night, but he’s looking beyond individual accomplishments when it comes to his goals for the 2019 season.On Thursday, Barkley recounted a conversation with 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman that featured Sherman asking him about what he hoped to achieve in his second NFL season. Barkley said he hoped to “elevate” his game and Sherman told him to look at what he can do for his teammates as well.“That stuck with me and made so much sense,” Barkley said Ray-Ray Armstrong Jerseys 2019 , via Tom Rock of . “I want to grow more as a leader. When you are there, it is not just about elevating yourself. Obviously you want to elevate your game and take it to another level but you want to elevate the people around you and challenge them at the same time. That builds great team and chemistry to win games.”The Giants have gone 8-24 the last two seasons, so there’s a lot of elevation needed if the team’s success is going to approach what Barkley was able to do as a rookie.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку