Today’s show includes some clips from GM Dave Gettleman"

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Today’s show includes some clips from GM Dave Gettleman"

Сообщение liny195 18 ноя 2019, 03:23

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Authentic Christopher Slayton Jersey , Week 17PodcastsNew York Giants NewsBig Blue View RadioThoughts from Indy on ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcastNew,2commentsToday’s show includes some clips from GM Dave GettlemanESTShareTweetShareShareThoughts from Indy on ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcastBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsQuarterback was the overwhelming focus as New York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman and coach Pat Shurmur spoke to the media on Wednesday. We learned that unless something very much unexpected happens Eli Manning will be the starting quarterback in 2019, and that Gettleman dreams of attaching a franchise quarterback to his Giants legacy.The latest ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast touches on those topics and includes some audio from Gettleman’s remarks on Wednesday.Please give the full show a listen below. Also, please continue following all of our Combine coverage.Where to subscribeYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally Christopher Slayton Jersey Boys , be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network. Giants rookie Corey Ballentine will live with what happened to him on April 28 the rest of his life, as he was shot and his best friend was killed the night he was drafted into the NFL.And while he’s recovered to compete in training camp, the bullet wound to his rear was more serious than many realized.“It was worse than what people thought it was,’’ Ballentine told Paul Schwartz of the .Ballentine said the bullet is still lodged in his body Youth Eli Manning Jerseys , and he was told it would set off metal detectors at airports. When it entered his buttocks, it cracked his hip bone, and doctors told him at the time he wouldn’t be able to run for six weeks.He wasn’t able to participate in minicamp, but started working his way back during OTAs Eli Manning Jerseys Stitched , and has recovered fully and appears safely among the 53 players the Giants will keep.“Bones heal,’’ Ballentine said. “I’m just glad it wasn’t worse. It could have hit an artery or something like that. I’m really just glad I could recover from it and I’m still here.’’While the loss of his friend Dwane Simmons will linger, Ballentine has said he wants to honor Simmons by playing well, and so far in Giants camp he has.“What it really taught me was I’ve been through so much to get here Youth Odell Beckham Jerseys , you know, and I never realized, I don’t think I gave myself enough credit for the things I’ve had to push though as far as adversity,’’ Ballentine said. “Just pushing through that Odell Beckham Jerseys Stitched , it kinda put things in perspective. It was kinda like ‘You’re stronger than you think you are mentally.’ ’’And now that he’s physically well, he can continue to prove it.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку