BALTIMORE (AP)Marvin Lewis had just snagged a victory

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

BALTIMORE (AP)Marvin Lewis had just snagged a victory

Сообщение liny195 19 ноя 2019, 05:25

well worth celebrating Hjalte Froholdt NFL Jersey , yet the focus of his postgame session had very little to do with X’s and O’s. What everyone really wanted to know after Cincinnati’s 31-27 win over Baltimore on Sunday was: Would this be the last game for Lewis as coach of the Bengals? ”I don’t know that,” Lewis said. ”We’ll see. There are decisions to be made. First, it would be ownership.” Though it has been rumored that Lewis is ready to walk away from the job after 15 seasons and 125 wins, he insisted that’s not necessarily the case. Lewis is scheduled to meet with owner Mike Brown, perhaps as soon as Monday, to discuss his future in Cincinnati. ”Yes, I want to coach this team,” Lewis said. Asked if he would return if Brown asks him back, Lewis replied Hjalte Froholdt NFL Draft , ”It’s more complicated than that.” Though Sunday’s victory knocked the Ravens out of playoff contention, the Bengals (7-9) stumbled to their second straight losing season. And, while Lewis is the winningest coach in Bengals history (125-112-3), he is 0-7 in the postseason. His players say they’d love to have Lewis back in 2018. ”I think he’s a heck of a coach,” said tight end Tyler Kroft, who scored two touchdowns Sunday. ”I love playing for coach Lewis. But that (decision) is above my pay grade.” Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton has gone through plenty of good times, and perhaps far more bad times, under Lewis. Sunday’s game, in which Dalton threw three touchdown passes Hjalte Froholdt Buffalo Bills Jersey , definitely belonged in the former category. ”I have no idea if he’s coming back or not,” Dalton said. ”But if this is his final game, I couldn’t think of a better way to send him out – with a dramatic win like that.” Lewis, not surprisingly, maintained a low-key stature in the locker room amid the celebration, even though he was defensive coordinator of the Ravens from 1996-2001. ”He wasn’t overly emotional after the game,” Dalton said. The players sure were, though. Even though the Bengals realized weeks ago that this season wouldn’t end in a playoff run, they pulled together to beat Detroit last week before stunning the Ravens – and in the process Youth Devin McCourty Jerseys , getting Buffalo into the postseason. ”The last weeks, we really came together as a team,” Dalton said. ”We now believe we’re close to being a playoff team again. This was the perfect way to end the season.” Whether it also ends Lewis’ run in Cincy remains to be seen. ”We’ll find out,” cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick said. ”I can’t really speak on it. I can say that I love Coach Lewis. He’s definitely been a great inspiration in my life. I wish him the best.” — NEW YORK (AP) — And the winner is …. the Los Angeles Rams.The Rams, who have looked dominant in the first two weeks of the regular season, have grabbed the top spot from the New England Patriots in the latest AP Pro32 poll on Tuesday.The Rams received nine of the 12 first-place votes and 380 points in balloting by media members who regularly cover the NFL.The Rams are coming off a 34-0 rout of the listless Arizona Cardinals and will host the Chargers at the Coliseum on Sunday in an All-LA matchup.“(Coach) Sean McVay rested most of his starters in the preseason, but the Rams already look like they’re in midseason form after another dominating win, albeit over a woeful Cardinals team,” Newsday’s Bob Glauber said.The Jacksonville Jaguars earned the remaining three first-place votes for 375 points. The Jaguars moved up three spots after their impressive 31-20 win over the Patriots Devin McCourty Jerseys Stitched , who fell to No. 5.“At least for now, the AFC’s early season torch has been passed to the Jaguars after last Sunday’s thumping of New England,” said Alex Marvez of The Sporting News.The Minnesota Vikings stayed at No. 3 after rallying to tie the rival Green Bay Packers 29-29 at Lambeau Field.“The Vikings got better when they signed (kicker) Dan Bailey,” said Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk.Bailey was signed after the Vikings waived Daniel Carlson following his missed three field-goal attempts. The fifth-round draft pick from Auburn missed field goals of 48, 49 and 35 yards, with the last two failed tries coming in overtime.The Packers also kept their spot at No. 6 after the league’s second consecutive week with a tie.Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs, who are off to a 2-0 start, moved up three places to No. 4.Mahomes had six touchdown passes for the Chiefs, who are coming off a 42-37 victory over Pittsburgh and will face the San Francisco 49ers in their home opener on Sunday.“The thrilling Pat Mahomes Show is covering up some serious defensive deficiencies at the moment http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-john-hannah-jersey ,” said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, led by a resurgent Ryan Fitzpatrick, vaulted seven spots to No. 8 after topping the Philadelphia Eagles 27-21.The Buccaneers will face another challenge when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night.“Need to beat Steelers now,” Fox Sports’ John Czarnecki said of the Bucs.The Eagles, who will get back quarterback Carson Wentz following his knee injury when they host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, dropped five spots to No. 7.The Atlanta Falcons inched up a spot to No. 9 after earning their first win of the season with a 31-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers.And the surprising Cincinnati Bengals rounded out the top 10 after topping Baltimore 34-23. The Bengals will be without running Joe Mixon for a few weeks following his knee surgery. They will face the Panthers and Falcons on the road in the next two weeks.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку