The Bears played without linebacker Khalil Mack against

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

The Bears played without linebacker Khalil Mack against

Сообщение liny195 25 ноя 2019, 03:20

the Jets last Sunday because of the ankle injury that he’s been dealing with for the last few weeks.It was the first time that Mack did not play in a game since entering the NFL and the time off was not enough to get Mack on the practice field Wednesday. Mack was out as the team began working ahead of this week’s game against the Bills and head coach Matt Nagy said that things haven’t changed much from last week.鈥淗opefully he鈥檚 getting better — I feel like he is Youth Jim Kelly Jerseys ,” Nagy said, via the . 鈥淚t鈥檚 gonna be what we just went through last week. It鈥檚 gonna be very similar this week.”Wide receiver Allen Robinson was also out of practice on Wednesday after sitting out last week with a groin injury. Robinson and Mack both practiced on Friday only the last two weeks and it seems likely that will be the most either player practices this week. CINCINNATI (AP)Giddy Buffalo fans are making a surge in donations to Andy Dalton’s foundation, their way of thanking the Bengals quarterback for his role in the Bills’ long-awaited playoff appearance. Dalton’s foundation reported Tuesday it has received more than $170,000 in donations since the Bengals beat the Ravens 31-27 on Sunday . Dalton threw a 49-yard touchdown pass with 44 seconds left to eliminate the Ravens and open a spot for the Bills. The Bills got the final AFC wild-card berth and ended their 17-year postseason drought Jim Kelly Jerseys Stitched , the longest among North America’s four major professional sports. Bills fans are thanking Dalton by donating to his foundation. He was surprised and thankful for the reaction by Bills fans. ”I think I’m the hottest guy in Buffalo right now,” Dalton said Monday. ”According to my Twitter, I think everybody’s loving us right now. Obviously that’s a crazy fan base and they’re all pretty excited.” Dalton posted a video on his Twitter account Tuesday expressing his gratitude, explaining his foundation’s work and encouraging more donations. ”Let’s keep it going Youth O. J. Simpson Jerseys ,” he said. While the Bills’ long streak of playoff futility is over, the Bengals’ streak continues. They haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of postseason futility in NFL history. They’ve lost all seven of their playoff games since that season, including an NFL-record five straight first-round defeats from 2011-15. The Bengals missed out on the playoffs for a second straight season O. J. Simpson Jerseys Stitched , going 7-9 . They won their last two games, knocking the Lions and Ravens out of the playoff race. —
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку