Most of Mike McCarthy’s interview with Rob Demovsky of ESPN.

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Most of Mike McCarthy’s interview with Rob Demovsky of ESPN.

Сообщение liny195 30 ноя 2019, 05:54

com focused on the end of his long run as the head coach of the Packers Darron Lee Jerseys 2019 , but it closed with a look ahead to the future.McCarthy interviewed for the Jets’ head coaching vacancy in January before the team hired Adam Gase and has now turned his attention to the next hiring cycle. McCarthy said he takes issue with the idea that he’s taking a year off because he is engulfed in “video research, data and analytics” in preparation for what he hopes will be his return to the sideline.“I don’t feel like I’ve taken any time off,” McCarthy said. “I’m focused on improving as a coach. I have a plan to be the best prepared I can be when White Jordan Jenkins Jersey , God willing, I get another opportunity next year.”Predicting what jobs might be in play is a difficult task in April, but history says that several teams will be making changes once the 2019 season comes to an end and it’s hard to imagine that a coach with McCarthy’s resume won’t be in the mix for one or more of them. The Jets went into Thursday night’s game against the Falcons knowing they would have three starting offensive linemen out of the lineup.A fourth starter was scratched just before the game. The Jets announced that right tackle Brandon Shell is dealing with a knee injury.It’s not known how long Shell will be out Jordan Jenkins Jersey 2019 , but that makes three injured linemen with left guard Kelechi Osemele and right guard Brian Winters out at the moment. Center Ryan Kalil is the other missing starter and is continuing to work his way into football shape after signing a couple of weeks ago.The missing linemen didn’t hamper the Jets on their first drive as Sam Darnold went 3-of-4 for 41 yards and Ty Montgomery ran for 25 yards and a touchdown. The protection was shakier on the next two possessions, which both ended with punts before Darnold gave way to Trevor Siemian in the second quarter.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку