How do your Big Blue View contributors see Sunday’s New York

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

How do your Big Blue View contributors see Sunday’s New York

Сообщение liny195 30 ноя 2019, 08:13

New York Jets game unfolding? Let’s find out.Chris PflumCan a 2-7 team really have a “must win” game? What about a trap game?I ask because I’m afraid that’s what the Giants are facing here.This is a tough game to get a read on. At first blush Color Rush Daniel Jones Jersey , the Giants should win this game handily, but we can’t ignore that the Giants have had a distressing tendency to make bad teams look competitive and give struggling opponents “get healthy” games. On top of that is the news that the Giants will not only be without Evan Engram, but also starting center Jon Halapio and (as I sit here) likely Mike Remmers as well. That’s not ideal for a team who’s (rookie) quarterback has been under pressure more frequently than any other in the NFL with his starting offensive line intact. Even with their injuries, the Giants are probably still the more talented team, so they should win as long as they play sound football and don’t hamstring themselves with mistakes and miscues. If they don't, however, this could go sideways and things could get very interesting around Giants-land. Pick:Giants 24, Jets 21Season record: 7-2Joe DeLeoneThe Giants are facing the largest dumpster fire in the NFL in 2019 this week. They can’t move the ball on offense Youth Daniel Jones Jersey , qualifying them as the statistically worst offensive team in the league. Their quarterback, Sam Darnold, is turning the ball over at an absurd rate despite having a “Quarterback Whisper” head coach. They do have a talented defense, but it is flooded with drama and injuries.The Giants have allowed a number of struggling teams to regain their footing this year. For once, this will be the game for the Giants to get back on track.Pick: Giants 31, Jets 17 Season record: 7-2Matt WilliamsonThe Jets are in a bad place right now, while things are looking up for the G Men. Give me the Giants in convincing fashion with Saquon Barkley exploding. Pick:Giants 28, Jets 17Season record: 8-1Emily IannaconiWhile the Giants are in a five-game losing streak of their own Womens Daniel Jones Jersey , the Jets are coming off of a loss against the now 1-7 Miami Dolphins. Neither team is in a great place right now, but I think that the Giants will be able to pick up a win against their inner-city rivals. The key will be for Saquon Barkley to put up big numbers behind a hopefully turnover-free Daniel Jones.Sam Darnold has been sacked 18 times this season and former teammates Leonard Williams, combined with Dexter Lawrence and Markus Golden need to apply pressure up-front. If the Giants don’t beat themselves, they should be able to get win number three on the season.Pick:Giants 28, Jets 21Season record: 3-1Joseph CzikkThe Giants will take this one because the Jets have the worst offense in football. At least Daniel Jones and the Giants offense can make some plays happen, but the Jets are averaging a measly 223 yards per game. Some of that average was from games without Sam Darnold, but even with Darnold in, you don’t know what you’ll get. Things are still too much of a mess with the Gase firing drama that I don’t like the Jets vibes coming into this one. I think DT Leonard Williams will have a big game against his old team Authentic Daniel Jones Jersey , too. Pick: Giants 27, Jets 20Season record: 6-2Ed ValentineThis is a game the Giants have to win. Right? I mean, seriously. The Giants are struggling, but they certainly haven’t been a Jets-level mess. Maybe, just maybe we see the real Saquon Barkley for the first time in a while. Pat Shurmur needs superhero Barkley to show up. There will be a lot of explaining to do if the Giants can’t win this game, and maybe some coaches needing to update resumes.Pick: Giants 30, Jets 20Season record: 7-2 The Giants have taken plenty of criticism for trading their best player, and staking the team to a 38-year-old quarterback.But for Giants tight end Evan Engram Daniel Jones Jersey Boys , having Eli Manning under center is no reason for concern.Via NFL Media, Engram said Manning still has what it takes to make the Giants offense effective.“One-hundred percent,” Engram said. “Eli picks up every blitz. He knows who’s coming. We hold protection meetings. He still can throw the ball and drive the ball down the field and give us opportunities to go up and make plays. So, 100 percent, he still has it.”Of course, Manning’s going to be the focus of any problems the Giants have because of their decision to keep him at the helm and trade wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Engram thinks that comes with some unfair expectations.“[Fans and the media] just see Eli [Manning] make a bad read or Eli getting sacked,” he said. “They don’t see that maybe there was a missed block here or a dropped ball there or a wrong route. One person’s success is a lot of times based off the man next to him. A lot of people don’t see that; they just see where their eyes are taking them. It’s easy to do that when you’re watching from your couch or if you’re at the game when everybody is flying around. I get it, but it’s the bigger picture.”Of course Color Rush George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , for Manning to succeed this year, it would help for Engram to play more of a role. The former first-rounder missed five games and had 45 catches for 577 yards and three touchdowns, well off a promising rookie season. But he played well when Beckham wasn’t on the field, which could be a good sign for the future.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Новичку