Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas

Сообщение officialsbaseball 14 дек 2018, 09:26

WASHINGTON — The Washington Capitals open a five-game homestand Saturday night when they host the Dallas Stars at Capital One Arena.The Capitals (5-4-2) began a stretch of 15 games in 30 days with a 6-4 loss on Thursday night in Montreal James Van Riemsdyk Jersey Womens , capping a 2-2 road trip.Dallas (7-5-0) is 2-1 on its six-game road trip after a 2-1 win on Thursday night in Toronto and is 4-1 in its last five games.Article continues below ...Anton Khudobin made 30 saves in his first start since Oct. 16, Jamie Benn and Devin Shore scored, and Tyler Seguin had two assists for the Stars.Shore has goals in back-to-back games and points in five of his last six games (2-6-8).“He’s just a smart hockey player,” Dallas coach Jim Montgomery told NHL.com. “I like the way he possesses pucks and the poise he has with the puck. He’s starting to get a lot of confidence and with that he’s skating harder and winning more one-on-one battles. He’s a guy that I’m going to continue to move around because I think he can get other players going.”After playing on the fourth earlier in the week against Montreal — and getting a goal and two assists — Shore played on the wing with Seguin and Mattias Janmar against Toronto.“He’s fun to play with,” Seguin said. “He’s making a lot of things happen. If it wasn’t for him in Montreal, we don’t win that game. He’s really coming into his own and maturing and playing good hockey.”On Friday, the Starts announced that defenseman Dillon Heatherington, 23, would be recalled from the Texas Stars with Connor Carrick heading to injured reserve. Carrick did not play against Toronto after blocking a shot in the team’s loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday afternoon.The Capitals appeared to have fashioned a great ending to their road trip before the Canadiens scored three goals in the final 3:04 Thursday night.“Obviously it’s frustrating in the situation,” goalie Braden Holtby told NHL.com. “I think we had a chance to steal one there and just came up short. Luck seemed to be on our side for most of the third Matt Cullen Jersey Womens , and then it turned. We didn’t do enough to push the other way.”Alex Ovechkin and Lars Eller each scored twice, and Holtby made 38 saves for the Capitals. It was Ovechkin’s first two-goal game of the season.Washington will be without 38-year-old defenseman Brooks Orpik against Dallas. He’ll miss his second straight game Saturday night because of an undisclosed lower-body injury.Christian Djoos, 24, and Madison Bowey, 23, formed the team’s third defensive pairing against Montreal.“I thought they did some good things,” Capitals coach Todd Reirden told the Washington Post. “I think Madison in particular was able to show us his skating. I thought he made some plays offensively, just a couple chances against for them. But for the most part, they limited it.”Holtby is 2-4 with a 4.06 goals-against average and .865 save percentage against Dallas. Ben Bishop of the Stars is 2-6-2 with a 3.46 GAA and an .888 save percentage against Washington.The Stars went 0-1-1 against the Capitals last season but have won six of their last seven games in Washington. SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) The Florida Panthers are making a playoff push with improved offense and solid goaltending.Evgenii Dadonov scored twice Derek Grant Jersey Womens , Roberto Luongo made 39 saves and the Panthers beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 on Sunday for their season-best sixth straight victory – all at home.”We’re obviously playing our best hockey of the year at the right time,” Luongo said. ”We know we still have a lot of work to do; there’s no taking things lightly the rest of the way. We have to make sure we keep pushing the way we have.”Luongo is 6-1 since returning Feb. 17 after missing 27 games with a groin injury.”When Lou’s in there he’s just a calming effect,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said. ”He’s been solid ever since he’s come back. He’s playing some of the best hockey I’ve seen in a long time and it’s helping us.”Aleksander Barkov scored his 25th goal of the season and had an assist, and Jonathan Huberdeau added a goal. The Panthers are in the final Eastern Conference playoff position with 18 games left to play.Dadonov and Huberdeau broke the 20-goal scoring mark for the season, joining Barkov and Vincent Trocheck.”We’ve been winning games, getting points and chasing a playoff spot, but we still have a lot of games to go,” Barkov said. ”Of course, when we’re winning games we are happy and we’re happy right now.”Travis Konecny scored for the Flyers, and Petr Mrazek made 22 saves in his sixth straight start. Philadelphia has lost three straight after winning six in a row.”I didn’t like my game today Erik Karlsson Jersey Womens ,” Mrazek said. ”I know we didn’t score the first two periods but the game could have been 1-0 or 2-0 and we would have had a chance. I have to support these guys better.”The Panthers made it 3-0 with 1:54 left in the second on Dadonov’s second goal. Dadonov took a pass from Barkov near the blue line, took it into the slot and shot it over Mrazek’s glove.The Panthers employed the stretch pass on three of their goals.”It wasn’t our best defensive coverage, that’s for sure,” Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas said. ”They played with the stretch passes. We could have done a way better job.”Huberdeau backhanded the puck through Mrazek’s pads at 2:47 of the third.Konecny poked in a rebound with 3:21 left in the third to finish the scoring.Dadonov has nine goals in his last 10 games, including his first career hat trick Feb. 24 against Pittsburgh and leads the Panthers with five multi-goal games.”He plays hard and always first on pucks and takes hits to make plays,” Boughner said. ”Him and Barkov have some great chemistry right now. He’s increased the skill level of this team.”Barkov gave the Panthers a 1-0 lead 2:41 in on a power-play goal. Barkov took a pass from Keith Yandle near the blue line, skated in and backhanded the puck past Mrazek. Barkov has a four-game goals streak. Luongo had the secondary assist.Dadonov put the Panthers ahead 2-0 on his first goal when he fired a shot from the left circle on a pass from Nick Bjugstad and beat Mrazek on the glove side with 5:11 left in the first. Bjugstad has 11 assists in his last 15 games.Notes: Luongo’s assist on Barkov’s first period goal was his 22nd career point. … Barkov has 21 points (10 goals, 11 assists) in his past 15 games. … Flyers D Johnny Oduya left the game in the second period with an unspecified injury.The Flyers played their second game in less than 24 hours, losing 7-6 in a shootout at Tampa Bay on Saturday.UP NEXT:Flyers: Host Pittsburgh on Wednesday night.Panthers: At Tampa Bay on Tuesday night.
officialsbaseball
Сержант
Сержант

Re: Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas

Сообщение vanesela 19 июн 2019, 23:32

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas

Сообщение vanesela 11 июл 2019, 23:22

vanesela
Капитан