Arizona’s seven short-handed goals

Если вы новичек в этом увлекательном виде спорта, задавайте вопросы.

Arizona’s seven short-handed goals

Сообщение officialsbaseball 02 янв 2019, 08:50

TAMPA Dallas Stars Hoodies Authentic , Fla. (AP) Jason Pominville scored on a power play at 1:26 of overtime to give the Buffalo Sabres a 2-1 victory over the NHL-leading Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night.Pominville beat Andrei Vasilevskiy with a one-timer from the left circle to give the Sabres their second straight victory over the Lightning.Evan Rodrigues tied it for Buffalo in the third, and Chad Johnson stopped 21 shots.Cory Conacher scored for Tampa Bay, and Vasilevskiy made 32 saves. With a point in the standings for the overtime loss, the Lightning became the first team to reach 90 points this season.CANADIENS 3, ISLANDERS 1MONTREAL (AP) – Jonathan Drouin and Nikita Scherbak scored in the second period and Montreal beat New York to extend its points streak to five games.Paul Byron also scored and Antti Niemi made 27 saves to help the Canadiens improve to 2-0-3 in their last five. Mathew Barzal scored his 18th of the season for the Islanders. They are winless in last four games and 4-8-2 in their last 14.BLUES 2, RED WINGS 1ST. LOUIS (AP) – Carter Hutton made 35 saves, Scottie Upshall and Alex Pietrangelo scored and St. Louis beat Detroit to snap a seven-game losing streak.Hutton improved to 6-2-1 in his last nine starts and 16-7-2 overall, allowing only Andreas Athanasiou’s goal with 1:45 left.AVALANCHE 4, FLAMES 2DENVER (AP) – Nathan MacKinnon and Tyson Barrie each had a goal and an assist in Colorado’s victory over Calgary.Matt Nieto and Nikita Zadorov also scored, and Semyon Varlamov made 30 saves. The Avalanche have won 11 of 12 home games. Mikael Backlund and Michael Frolik scored for Calgary.RANGERS 6, CANUCKS 5 Dallas Stars Hats Authentic , OTVANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) – John Gilmour scored from a sharp angle 1:22 into overtime and goaltender Henrik Lundqvist made a season-high 50 saves to help the Rangers beat the Canucks.Vancouver’s Brock Boeser forced overtime when he scored his second goal of the night with 45.9 seconds left. The Canucks had pulled their goaltender for an extra attacker.Mika Zibanejad had given New York a 5-4 lead less than five minutes earlier.Kevin Hayes scored twice for the Rangers (28-30-6), who snapped a seven-game losing streak. Vladislav Namestnikov, obtained in a multi-player trade from Tampa Bay on Monday, had a goal and an assist. Jimmy Vesey had the other New York goal while Ryan Spooner had three assists. BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) As the son of a journeyman hockey player and eventual coach, Buffalo Sabres newly acquired forward Tage Thompson became accustomed to never staying put in one place for too long.”I’m not sure the amount of states I’ve lived in,” Thompson said Monday, in recalling how he attended nine schools by the time he began his junior year at a high school in Michigan.”Almost a new school every year,” he added. ”So, I’ve moved around quite a bit.”His father is Brent Thompson Custom Dallas Stars Jerseys , who is the coach of Bridgeport in the American Hockey League. His career included numerous stops from playing for the AHL’s Hershey Bears in Pennsylvania to coaching the ECHL’s Alaska Aces.It’s been a similar life of travel for the 20-year-old Thompson in the two years since being selected by the Blues in the first round of the draft following his freshman college year at UConn.Upon splitting last season between St. Louis and the Blues’ AHL Affiliate in San Antonio, Texas, Thompson is headed to Buffalo. He was acquired along with two veteran teammates and two draft picks on Sunday, in a deal that sent center Ryan O’Reilly to St. Louis.Perhaps, now, Thompson can finally get a chance to settle down.”I feel like I’ve been living out of a suitcase, honestly,” he said. ”I really do hope Buffalo’s it.”The Sabres are counting on it after Blues general manager Doug Armstrong said Buffalo insisted Thompson be included in the trade. The Sabres also acquired centers Patrik Berglund and Vladimir Sobotka, as well as a conditional 2019 first-round pick and a 2021 second-rounder.At just over 6 feet and 205 pounds, Thompson had three goals and nine assists in 41 games as an NHL rookie last season, while playing a limited role on a veteran-laden team.In Buffalo www.officialredwings.com , he’ll get a shot to earn a spot on one of the top two lines on a team rebuilding through youth.”What we see in Tage is a kid who has a great shot, great size, and a really good reach on the ice,” GM Jason Botterill said. ”I think he’s a player that’s going to be able to step into our lineup and grow with our young centermen.”Thompson can’t wait, and recalled how he was with his father when Armstrong called to inform him of the trade.Once the shock wore off, the two discussed the opportunities the Sabres present.”The more we sat and thought about it, we felt it’s a great fit for me,” Thompson said. ”It’s going to be exactly what I’ve been looking for as far as an opportunity to go in and play a lot and produce, and help the team win.”—
officialsbaseball
Сержант
Сержант

Re: Arizona’s seven short-handed goals

Сообщение vanesela 20 июн 2019, 00:37

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Arizona’s seven short-handed goals

Сообщение vanesela 12 июл 2019, 00:27

vanesela
Капитан