via Twitter

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

via Twitter

Сообщение Cl11234566 30 дек 2019, 03:31

TORONTO - Pascal Pelletier scored the game-winner with 34 seconds remaining as the Utica Comets edged the Toronto Marlies 2-1 in American Hockey League action Sunday afternoon. Pelletier re-directed an Alex Biega shot past Drew MacIntyre for his 10th of the season. Jeremy Welsh opened the scoring in the first period for the Comets (20-23-7), who beat Toronto for the first time in three meetings this season. Brandon Kozun tied it for the Marlies (28-17-4) in the second. Joe Cannata made 25 saves for his sixth win of the season while MacIntyre stopped 26 shots in the loss. Utica opened the scoring at 18:06 of the first period as Welsh picked up his first of the season, on a power play, putting home the rebound off a Colin Stuart shot. Toronto tied it 1-1, on a power play, at 6:54 of the second when Kozun tipped a T.J. Brennan shot past Cannata for his 14th of the campaign. The Marlies had two separate 5-on-3 power-play opportunities totaling nearly three minutes, but mustered just three shots and failed to score. Toronto finished the game 1 for 9 on the power play while Utica scored once on three chances with the man advantage. The Marlies continue their 10-game home stand Monday when the Texas Stars visit. Note: The Marlies recalled goaltender Christopher Gibson from the Orlando Solar Bears of the ECHL on Sunday. Anthony Wright Jersey . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. Mel Renfro Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/585p- ... wboys.html. The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Roger Staubach Jersey . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Luke Gifford Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.It appears as though the UFC is taking a stand against disgruntled lightweight Nate Diaz. In Tuesdays updated rankings on the organizations website, Diaz was removed from his post as the sixth-ranked lightweight and no longer appears anywhere on the list. MMAFighting.coms Ariel Helwani is reporting UFC officials said the company labels fighters as "active" and if they dont fall under that designation they are ineligible to appear in the rankings. The twist is that Diaz last fought just six months ago, scoring a knockout victory over now eighth-ranked Gray Maynard at "The Ultimate Fighter 18" finale in November. It seems as though his inactivity is a result of recent complaints over his contract. Since his win over Maynard, Diaz frequently voiced his displeasure via Twitter, often requesting to be released by the UFC through social media. UFC president Dana White responded in March saying that Diaz "just signed a new contract that he was happy witth a month ago.dddddddddddd." The situation came to a head when Diaz finally spoke in early April, unleashing a tirade about his paychecks to MMAFighting, claiming he didnt want to fight for "funny money". "They need to be about more money. My contract is all (expletive) up. I want to be paid like these other fighters. Im over here getting chump change," he said. "At this point, theyre paying all my partners and other people I train with are getting real money, and its too embarrassing for me to even fight again for the money theyre paying me. So they can either pay me or let me go. Im with that." At this point it can be assumed Diaz will remain off the list until he his booked again, which may be sooner than later after White told reports at UFC 172 that Diaz had apparently reached out to UFC matchmaker Joe Silva. "Nate said hes ready to fight," White said, "so, he told Joe to call him." ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Болталка