with sadness that

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

with sadness that

Сообщение Cl11234566 18 янв 2020, 03:37

DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free agents three-year offer sheet worth more than $45 million. Parsons tweeted Sunday after he said he heard from Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and owner Leslie Alexander about the teams decision. "Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and the city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!," Parsons wrote before following that with another farewell tweet. "Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you," his second entry read. The 6-foot-9 small forward signed the offer sheet early Thursday, only minutes after the NBAs moratorium on signing free agents ended. Houston had until Sunday to match. Mark Cuban welcomed Parsons to Dallas in a message Sunday afternoon on a Cyber Dust account controlled by the Mavericks owner and the team. Dallas also struck a deal with free agent veteran swingman Richard Jefferson on a one-year minimum deal. Parsons will be in the Dallas frontcourt with Dirk Nowitzki and recently reacquired Tyson Chandler after playing his first three NBA seasons with the Rockets. The 25-year-old Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while starting 207 of his 213 games in the NBA. He was a second-round pick out of Florida in the 2011 draft. Jimmy Garoppolo Super Bowl Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Garrett Celek Super Bowl Jersey .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Coli ... rs-jersey/. Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. Kendrick Bourne Super Bowl Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Trent Taylor Super Bowl Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell.MARSEILLE, France -- Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda has pulled out of the France squad for the World Cup in Brazil because of a neck injury. "Its with sadness that I announce that unfortunately I will not be able to hold my spot in the World Cup squad," Mandanda said Sunday on his Twitter account. Saint-Etienne goalkeeper Stephane Ruffier replaced Mandanda in the France squad. He was included by France coach Didier Deschamps in the list of seven players on standby in case of injuries. Ruffier has earned only one cap for France compared to 16 for the more experienced Mandanda. Mandanda lost consciousness in Saturdays 1-0 win overr Guingamp after his head collided with the knee of striker Mustapha Yatabare in the 19th minute.dddddddddddd He was carried off the pitch on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. French club Marseille said Mandanda suffered a neck sprain and a crack in the first cervical vertebra, adding that he would need to wear a neck brace for three weeks and undergo rehabilitation for a similar period of time. France will open its World Cup campaign against Honduras on June 15 before facing Switzerland and Ecuador in Group E. Les Bleus will warm up for the tournament in Brazil by playing against Norway, Paraguay and Jamaica in friendlies. ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Болталка