video

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

Сообщение kotjara 19 ноя 2008, 01:19

Osvezim temku! I vspomnim klasnije osenije denjki!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJ4hluUacg
Последний раз редактировалось kotjara 20 ноя 2008, 16:05, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
kotjara
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Сообщение kotjara 20 ноя 2008, 16:04

kotjara
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Сообщение nefantik 22 ноя 2008, 02:46

up
nefantik
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Сообщение Rad 22 ноя 2008, 12:34

Rad
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Сообщение kotjara 30 ноя 2008, 17:59

kotjara
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Сообщение LED 30 ноя 2008, 22:58

kotjara писал(а):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFUd4ns97Nw&NR=1
O kak!!!!!

Гы-гы-гы!!!! Незаметное такое пятнышко...... :lol:
Не боятся только мёртвые и дураки!
LED
Сержант
Сержант

Сообщение calabria 01 дек 2008, 09:28

calabria
Сержант
Сержант

Команда: None
Маркер: Etek 2
Ствол: Stock
Фидер: Halo B
Маска: dye i4
Баллон: Pure Energy
Регулятор: Stock

qokqdfcq

Сообщение GeorgeHarLak 29 авг 2017, 02:27

https://www.flickr.com/groups/3546207@N ... 639327674/
https://bitbucket.org/snippets/orlandogay1981u6/KKrrbx/

I want to download Windows 10 Professional x64 Bits With Bootable ISO file full free.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3924965@N ... 731179183/
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3567415@N ... 539983502/

It only shows "queued". Screenshot of my App store window, which says, View App Store Download Progress (Downloading Maverick) [duplicate] the Data received/sec display (green line)?
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3931299@N ... 538703470/
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3554184@N ... 738280743/

Aug 11, 2015 I'm amazed how many people don't use Apple's Mail and Calendar clients, To set up an out-of-office notification on the Mac, right-click any go to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars pane, and select your Exchange account. For help with Workspace email set up, please see: Apple Mail (Mac): Set up email If you receive the warning "Internet Accounts couldn't log in to the Exchange These instructions refer to Mac Mail version 5.3 running on Mac OS X 10.7.5. john.smith@eui.eu) Server = (click to find out) Control+click or right-click your Exchange account mailbox and choose Get Account Info from the contextual Any to-do items you create in Mail are displayed in the Reminders section of the Message Viewer's Sidebar.
http://thebiggestlaunches.com/forum/vie ... 2#p1489482
http://wowguilduniversity.com/viewtopic ... 14#p119914
http://forums.exordiumworld.com/viewtop ... 2326#p2326
http://selectguild.com/showthread.php?t ... 3#pid14003
http://eventis-rp.pl/index.php?/topic/3 ... m/?p=87252

http://google.com/q=yx2nc0gm
GeorgeHarLak
Капитан
Капитан

Маркер: 1992 Pontiac
Фидер: GeorgeHarLak
Маска: 1993 Grand AM
Баллон: Sith Knight
Регулятор: NAS LaScala

cheap football jerseys 0-11-0-11-234401 wholesale jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 29 апр 2018, 12:42

Slip stitch to first stitch and fasten off, leaving long tail. Affirmative action programs are racist too because you are setting quotas based on skin color. I finished the soup by straining it through muslin to remove the chicken and herbs, returning the penis twirls to the broth with a handful of scarlet wolfberries.

wholesale football jerseys In addition, bed risers are super strong. He attacked, tried to stab me but I managed to get the knife of him. Is really the question we're asking tonight. You can't buy beer in Florida but you can get an ar 15. In case white spots are caused due to any deficiency, it is better to treat it on time. wholesale football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale There's a very definite order and etiquette to these pro warm ups, which is something that television has decided you're not interested in seeing. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices S Dow Jones Indices LLC 2018 and/or its affiliates.. The Embedded master seem to focus on digital hardware and the Control system master seem to focus on the control theory as you would expect for both. cheap jerseys wholesale

If you are buying for many different people, you have to go with several other people, because the limit is per person.. Being friends with them was so goddamn difficult. I haven heard him talk any healthcare policy in any detail. No one lives at this location..

cheap nhl jerseys I would guess he hasn practiced one handed catches a ton, some guys are just sticklers for training with proper fundamentals such as always catching with two hands, I know my coaches always got on my case for making one handed catches when they felt it wasn necessary (I never agreed with that notion, there will be times you can only reach the ball with one hand so there is value in practicing them). cheap chian jerseys

However, it is pretty universally understood that being morbidly obese leads to shorter life. It also covers some funeral and rehabilitation costs. Both Janna and Lulu are heavily optimized to stop engage with very limited ability to do anything else.

cheap nfl jerseys His name was called a lot. "USA Gymnastics' support is unwavering for Simone and all athletes who courageously came forward to share their experiences. They become memory holes in the internet for people who are embarrassed by their past.I can support laws that let you delete any information that you submitted or any data that was collected and linked to one of your profiles. cheap authentic jerseys

I can see the Inn still be in the game, and even these scenes as long as they are made extremely cartoony to separate the immersion to a good comedy relief. Lots and lots of t shirts! Plain, solid color t shirts and band t shirts are something that you should have in insane numbers.

cheap mlb jerseys Sure, some of them may reach a completed state but when that happens, will enough people even be interested in the thing anymore? If you look at DayZ, there a decent number of true believers still holding out for 1.0 but in my opinion, its popularity peaked years ago.. cheap jerseys wholesale

I have never done 20 burpees over a box that fast. "I did my best and turned it in, but the next day my professor called me and asked me what I wrote.". According to the custom of the Duwamish tribe, the matrilineal descent determined that Sealth was Duwamish..

cheap jerseys wholesale She/he is often adapt in the use of emotional and psychological blackmail of her/his older siblings in that regard. If I a business owner and I want to hire an inventor, I want their inventions and original ideas, and I don care where, when, or how they come up with them, and if their ideas are good, I pay them a shit ton of money because I know how to take those ideas and deliver them to customers properly. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys And and actually the first few days my mother didn't really tell me happen beyond that it was just an accident and she went to see my father in the hospital that night thinking he was going to die that's. If it was published people would see that he was right. cheap baskball jerseys

It's understandable how Austin vs. I said that a case could be made for it. If you buy shoes online, you should keep notes of the brand, size, and style as a reference because there tends to be a lot of variety between different brands and styles when it comes to fit.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap jerseys 0-13-0-13-235638 cheap nba jerseys

Сообщение SUo71pnwhl 29 апр 2018, 14:29

To reach the middle again, we need to add things to the right (the products) thus, to reach that equillibrium position again we need make (the reaction makes it, not us. It was not for two more decades that I would learn that some of my own ancestors moved from England to Ireland and Scotland and their descendants came to America via Liverpool around 1800 1840.

cheap football jerseys What weird for me is that my (male) kids are the exact same ages as the girls, love metal rock we share a lot of music together, but I can get them on board with BM. Fashion accessories sales soared. I think one of the reasons that we don talk about it much is that we look at sin as a bad thing. wholesale china jerseys

When i first came out, the whole month that followed felt like I constantly had to come out individually to a bunch of family and friends. If you are chewing a venomous animal, there is a good chance that the chewing will burst the tissues where the venom is stored that makes it less likely that the fangs or stingers can actually inject the venom..

cheap jerseys Guaranteed!. Never run out of those in any prison. Just think about this, the guy is perfect, besides being the epitome of male beauty and having bragging rights to everyone that you fucked him his perfection doesn stop there. If you are able to find a sport that you're good at, then you could potentially get people at work to join in with you and could form a work team and be able to have competitions with people that you work with and also against other stores, if you work for a chain store like a supermarket.. cheap jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Within a week two young boys were diagnosed with polio and also hospitalized in Charlotte and the total number swelled to ten from the Hickory area alone. I didn intend to harm anyone with something I said. I don think it would have been hard to properly motivate it either. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china Today, there are stores all over the world, with the company aiming to sell furniture for 10 to 30 percent less than other furniture stores [source: Stevenson].. When shooting, you can turn it so it bends up, and gravity will bend it downward to compensate.. cheap jerseys china

wholesale nfb jerseys That's what they wanted. They should have just taken every great new feature of the DT and put it with the new Octatrack, add the few same features everyone been asking for since 2011 (more than two octaves of sampling range, PLEASE!) and put out ONE dope sampler.. wholesale nfb jerseys

And for years I have woken up everyday and been confronted with this reality. Also the scene at the end where they have to escape through the black hole by traveling through the asteroid field. I do think MOST of the perpetrators of the crime are men which causes an awkward stance for a lot of innocent men but it should never lighten the injustice done to a person because of generalized statistics which won mean shit to the individual..

After all, most French horn players don't go on to careers in professional orchestras they become doctors or lawyers or accountants or elementary school teachers. But we can make radio waves not interfere with each other, and the amount of the electromagnetic spectrum available for us to play with is limited, we can just make more when we start running out.

cheap baskball jerseys Work often comes in bursts of effort rather that consistent work. The LVAD is a stopgap that allows the once vivacious boy to live at home, instead of in a hospital, while his name sits on a transplant list. As long as the team always does its best.. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys The Cardinals also have a pair of top 70 recruits from last year in 7 foot project Anas Mahmoud (perhaps the best shot blocker of the bunch) and super athletic Jaylen Johnson, as well as 6 9 freshman Raymond Spalding, a top 40 recruit. These learned Jews said, "He can't save himself." They were obviously wrong! However, they really believed that it was impossible for Christ to save Himself even though He saved others.. cheap jerseys

So I'm sitting inside my car outside a job I've had for years now. Both Pikes Peak and Leadville are in Colorado, the home of the Rocky Mountains, and both courses take advantage of the hilly terrain. Dean comes out and he and Rusev have a 12 minute match where Dean gets the roll up win.
SUo71pnwhl
Капитан
Капитан

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-0-0-0-227434 cheap ncaa jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 30 апр 2018, 20:47

Reading Saves the DayIn SouperChicken by Mary Jane and Herman Auch (2004), reading saves the day for the plucky heroine and her unwitting farm animal friends. I think Luck is a cool dude, but there no one I want as our quarterback besides Ace Boogie, the 1ne and only, Cam Newton.

I have the tasks I must work on, tasks I would like to work on, and tasks that I need to get done eventually. In your scenario, they would have to anticipate someone getting into an accident before it actually happens, put a tail on said person, and just happen to be following them the same instant as the accident happens.

Gives you a real wake up call that that could be any one of us. Both men and women wear jewelry, including everything from toe rings to necklaces, and they adorn their foreheads with decorative bindi or dots, in red or black. We should include those views in our manifesto.

Yes, he was an alcoholic. The firm's all time production record, 29,000, came in 1928, by which time Reo was selling sixes only. The reason large figures need armatures is that any layer of polymer clay thicker than 1/2 inch is difficult to cure thoroughly and evenly so a large sculpture should be bulked out with some other material such as aluminum foil or epoxy..

cheap ncaa jerseys Muscle burns more calories than fat, so the more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories your body burns at rest. (why not, there is more where that came from). Took probably 18 months for it to start to feel halfway normal, with a little pain still, but the scar kept shrinking. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys supply As Satan had entered his heart earlier, he bought the lie that he was irredeemable so he went out and hung himself.. The other brother got mad and called him some names. Just like an air purifier is better for purifying air than a box fan and a filter.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap baskball jerseys It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. He needs to be a good public speaker, someone who can delegate tasks appropriately and a person that people will feel comfortable taking directions from. Car magazines were mostly positive about the '58's mechanical changes, continuing to laud the car's performance and handling characteristics. cheap baskball jerseys

Technology In a world full of gadgets and instant information, many relationships are put on the backburner. Longer answer: it fun to bemoan the losing trend of Cincinnati sports teams and by extension chalk up complicated politics to "just something that happens in Cincinnati." This is the same as saying "an hour ago it was sunny and now it snowing, welp Ohio weather I guess!" There is no reason to suspect that any future of failed expansion is a result of Cincinnati just being Cincinnati.

cheap jerseys supply I just annoyed that they dismissing the policy not based on the merits or drawbacks. She is the person who delivered the message to Sam Houston about what her husband and the other heros experienced at the Alamo. Maybe your little one is strictly a boutique baby but she rides around in a janky old umbrella stroller you bought three kids ago.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nba jerseys I was leaning towards CSP because of the large annual fee on the CSR. That last win, 33 32 over Michigan in the Orange Bowl on Dec. I don deny the science of global warming at all. Firstly, there is a paste on top of your processor called the thermal compound. cheap jerseys

Worse than when her microwave was spying on her. Loyola guard Clayton Custer and teammates are welcomed back to campus after advancing to the Sweet 16. I am saying that the amount of gold fired depends on the class that is being played. If these ingredients can prevent pregnancy by altering your hormones, what other things can they cause?.

cheap nhl jerseys One thing that comes to my mind and is maybe helpful is that you KNOW this question will come during an interview due to the nature of working at a big N. In the NBA, in 7 games talent wins. I also have another daily jokes list that has been going for 5 years or more on Yahoo. cheapjerseys

cheap nba jerseys It is interesting to note here that it was widely known that Marie Laveau was born a free woman and was never a slave. I think it was posted a few years ago in /r/AdvancedFitnessedit: Found what I was thinking ofAn interesting challenge occurs when exercise is open ended, that is when the athlete has no idea of the expected duration of the exercise bout in which he or she is participating cheap nba jerseys.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-2-0-2-228496 wholesale jerseys

Сообщение eOWw4ArvBq 30 апр 2018, 22:54

Five days later, Prince Albert went to a dinner party in Grosvenor Square, given by Lady Farquhar. KAT is like what 2011ish Dirk would have been had he started his career in that style. For me, this is why this season has not been as enjoyable to watch as season 1 was.

cheap authentic jerseys He said investigators don't believe her Facebook account was compromised.Parents, beware of bullying on sites you've never seenJudd sent detectives to arrest her and a 12 year old friend at their homes.They were booked Monday, and the 12 year old was released to her parents, Judd said.The 14 year old made her first court appearance Tuesday and was being kept at a juvenile detention facility.Friends have a falling outAccording to Judd, the girl was upset that Rebecca had once dated her current boyfriend and began bullying and harassing her more than a year ago when they were both students at a Florida middle school.In addition to sending harassing messages over the Internet, the girl physically attacked Rebecca at least once, Judd said. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys By contrast, there are some sports in which crotch hits seem remarkably common, and men who play these sports could be taking some real chances if they leave their cups behind. Although reading is a core need in education, other qualities are needed to make for a well rounded education. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys It is the oldest temple in Macau and existed before the city of Macao came into being. More of a carry style should be used to target the enemy team carries, and kill them throughout laning phase and team fights where possible. Choose good sturdy cardboard or other material. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys china The idea of having someone in your head is stupid. In that case, I essentially be trading 25yo 79ovr B+ w/ 4yr/43mil for a 24yo 81or82ovr B+ w/ a 4 year 33mil contract (next year). So he grew up in The Woodlands, a suburb of Houston. The problem was my 3 year old son, Julian, who through the movies' massive licensing reach, was already familiar with a galaxy far, far away. cheap jerseys china

So say like a few miles at a time and gradually increase your max at a time until you get to that 13.1. Therapy is pretty essential for me to shed light on all the vexing thoughts and emotions I feel each day. Westward Expansion Pioneers Presentations Field Trip Ideas The end of the unit activity and presentations for our 4 part hands on unit on Westward Expansion and Pioneers was a Pioneer Wagon Roundup Dinner.

wholesale china jerseys In addition to eBay bargains and department store finds, they'll keep items that are completely useless to them like old newspapers and burned out light bulbs and collect so much of it that it interferes with their basic ability to function. Sure thing. cheap jerseys china

They were no longer about depicting life as is, or layering a painting with hidden motifs for only the privileged to understand, they were in and of themselves absurd.. NBC has a section to watch Notre Dame Football and Sunday Night football without using a TV provider login, making it open for all.

cheapjerseys I don't think that should happen because my goal, my interest is in border security and I think it clearly has been tied in with the DACA program. You better be hard.". In reality they should have been caught sooner. I honestly dont feel that way at all, Vive might have better graphics, but between vive,psvr and oculus, vive is the heaviest, most unconfortable of the three, and I didn like the controllers, they are very limiting on the games because they dont have analog sticks, oculus in the other hand has by far the best controllers, oculus touch is amazing, it has finger resting sensors, its super cool and actually useful in a lot of games and finally psvr is the most confortable one, most affordable and the only one that really doesn feel like a prototype, I do not recommend any vr to anyone, the only real game it has is Resident evil 7, and even re7 you have to play with a controller, so thats not really immersive. cheapjerseys

wholesale jerseys china That is to state that, from 2014 to 2018 there was an increase of more than 2,400%. I don need to go home and have everyone texting me asking why I didn tell them I was in a relationship, and having every person I interested in thinking that I talking to someone else cheap mlb jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq
Капитан
Капитан

21-1-21-1-115667 cheap football jerseys

Сообщение SUo71pnwhl 03 май 2018, 10:15

use the Internet namespace to aid attacks. Only original 6 team with less than 6 cups.. Many times I thought I was gonna die to the hands of a family member, just like you. "A flock of flamingos has descended upon your home. It his life. I also think it really easy to put pressure on yourself that this person you just met will need to be your girlfriend eventually or you failed.

When he first hit the outfield for the Pittsburgh Pirates back in 1986 he already had the look of a professional baseball player. The core of it is that nobody wants to adapt. Having to manually battle everything early on https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/rashad-ross-jersey-c_44.html
is really, really bad, but eventually the game encourages you (and so does the community here) to build "auto battle" teams so you can, say, watch TV while you farm, just hitting "play again" when the level finishes..

I recommend those principles to anyone looking for financial peace. You aren going to go in and drop down welding making that $100 200+/hr job. You can also find free or cheap testing at local health departments, health clinics, or Planned Parenthood, he says..

With them we can listen to practically anything except our local radio station which doesn't stream over the Internet. Of course now I read them and can't make heads or tails of what the hell was going through my head but I digress. Run that and it will give you an exact number of your download speed and upload speed.

They don say polished things and they aren under control of spin cheap jerseys masters.. I was like "Uh. On Thursday morning it was my 6 year old son birthday. That being said, we should all be reminded that SUCCESS can at times be a greater THORN in life than failure, nobody wants to wake up and fail! The press can not take away the many accomplishments and contibutions to society and local communities this young person involved herself in, nor can it every enter any groove od a recording or track on a tape, the demons are now gone and it time for her to Sing in Heaven, RIP Whitney, you were something else!!.

I fucked up orders, had to constantly take breaks, and generally was miserable. Now, without ISDS the only way New Zealand dairy providers could get them to comply with the FTA was to challenge the Australian government in Australian courts because the issue is happening there.

The tendency for http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/joe-namath-jersey-c_79.html
left leaning people to withhold their votes for the tiniest little thing is what gives Republicans almost all https://www.denvernuggetsonline.com/jamal-murray-jersey-c_22.html
of the leverage in Washington. Getting eaten alive by one of these ravenous beasts may be one of the worst ways to go!. You should base your opinion off of performance and results instead of hypotheticals and could be Not specifically talking to you but in general, people seem to live in this fantasy world where somehow a player results don matter..

As a parent, it such a pleasure to watch your children mature and develop right before your very eyes. Much safer and way more flexible. cheap football jerseys All American citizens should be given the same rights and the same respect no matter what part of the country they are in.

The more you see and wholesale football jerseys discuss with others the more you realize what you do and don like in programs and where you feel the most comfortable. For those not attending, it is a mix wholesale jerseys of courtesy invites from the beginning and life cheap jerseys wholesale happening since plans were made (babies!) :).

When we close your account for violating the terms of an agreement, you cannot open a new account or use another account to place orders on our site.. You don't wanna do that,' " Carter said as the rival took off running. What drew me wholesale jerseys to her was her close proximity to the ES wheel, the Slayer leech, and the potential to do really well with basically any build.I agree with everything you have said thus far, but I a little confused as to the state of HoWA in the current meta.

Stir additional one minute, remove from heat, let stand without stirring Deshon Foxx Jersey
until cool http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/shamarko-thomas-jersey-c_55.html
(approximately 45 minutes). Gamers tend to get very emotional about stuff like preordering, and I just don get it. The United States is commonly referred to as a nation of immigrants.
SUo71pnwhl
Капитан
Капитан

Re: video

Сообщение vanesela 21 сен 2018, 12:09

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 20 июн 2019, 04:15

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 12 июл 2019, 11:02

vanesela