Как вам новый форум?

Слухи и сплетни о пейнтболе и не только, и вообще не по теме (пейнтбола).

Re: Как вам новый форум?

Сообщение Dmitrij-Andreicuk 03 ноя 2009, 12:23

ilija писал(а):kartochka zakonchilasj...

Nu ti problemu nashel, prihodi ko mne v gosti, chto nibudj pridumaem :)
Dmitrij-Andreicuk
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Команда: Zombie Zoo
Маркер: палка с гвоздями
Ствол: свисток
Фидер: гравитационная рука
Маска: JT ProFlex 7
Баллон: Inspire 3000psi al
Регулятор: p3

Сообщение gall 04 ноя 2009, 14:10

Форум с пивом потянет :y: ;)
но основной шрифт мог бы быть белым, а не серым(если я не прав, поправте)
и если можно, измените его, плз.
Не пытайтесь спорить с дебилом, иначе Вы опуститесь до его уровня,
где он Вас задавит своим опытом!
gall
Старшина
Старшина

Команда: Ventspils LYNX
Маркер: ETEK 3 AM
Ствол: Stock
Фидер: ROTOR
Маска: Empire AVATAR

Сообщение SNAIPER13 05 ноя 2009, 02:10

Forum...... milenjko :?:
ONE DREAM,ONE GAME....
SNAIPER13
Капитан
Капитан

Команда: GanjaWars
Маркер: Planet eclips EGO7
Фидер: Dye rotor
Маска: pro invision4
Баллон: stako
Регулятор: centrflag

cheap jerseys china 0-12-0-12-234826 wholesale china jerseys

Сообщение edEfyBQlAG 29 апр 2018, 06:33

I think the other selections would sound better than the infinity but couldn comment on any of them besides the definitive and the RBH as those are the only ones I have auditioned. The extra effort makes Bowman's sandwich one of the fastest selling items on the Simi Valley snack bar menu.

wholesale jerseys What you can do in the meantime is submit an employment certification form. He can't throw a pitch that goes straight, everything he throws dances around or dives somewhere. And most times when one dries up, another is right behind it. See, pro players will tell you that every decision in game counts. wholesale jerseys china

Despite the major obstacles in both eras, the couple's dedication and commitment to each other helped them to overcome the tribulations that they endured together in both eras. After completing Trials (or in some other cases), you get Z Crystals. In addition to everything else you can keep updated with the latest gaming news as you shop and play, with its integration to Shacknews..

wholesale football jerseys "I really took what she shared to heart and was fairly straight edge growing up. You can certainly make requests and hope they treat it the way you ask. These are all the things that you need to live. The mame emulator I have works flawlessly. Like has been said though, no pressure. wholesale football jerseys

My wife fortunately has incredible health insurance and I have an hsa, so I made sure I would have enough in there to cover it (you can do that).. There was no swearing on live television and things like that. I wouldn care if they never showed up again.

cheap football jerseys Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Any website that asks you for personally identifiable information and especially credit card information should use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your information. cheap authentic jerseys

Asian cultures adapt many western dishes too. The rosette of this instrument is also unique. Where officers for America's great Christmas cookie the best Christmas. Buying used can be great because you can sometimes get a good deal or a bike that has mods that you may already want like frame sliders or exhaust/flash etc, but it can sometimes be a hassle.

cheap authentic jerseys It delivers news, highlights, and stats from the NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, and NCAA to your iPhone. Teachers can open up subjects, or niches within subjects, that expose your child to something a parent hasn't even heard about. Now they see it infect the soul of America.. cheap authentic jerseys

When they split, stay on 13 until route 32. Meanwhile, season the beef with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. The Grading Scale:Mint State/Uncirculated Mint State (MS 60 70) or Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) coins are the highest quality grades possible.

cheap authentic jerseys Mayor Carlos A. You a liar in my book. It also the Biscuit Capital of the World. Hall. The issue is more that the company would have to change focus from continued growth via reinvestment of profits (building new distribution center, entering new markets, buying companies and brands like Whole Foods) versus investments into established assets (current employees). cheap authentic jerseys

Thank you for the inspiration!!!. Then, taking straight pins of some sort, stitch the pieces together with the pins. "Ms que un club" ("More than a club") is its Catalan motto and, until recently, Barcelona lived up to that. Try growing every variety or any type of tomatoes that you like to eat and see which grows better in your garden..

cheap jerseys china It was a tortilla filled with garbanzo beans. The image was shared by White without Crawford's knowledge or permission.The irony here, of course, is that White took ownership of an objectified version of Crawford's body in exactly the same way she set out to criticize others of doing. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale Messi will never be a celebrity conventional [conventional celebrity]. Time will take us all, but the rowdy and rough, fun loving rebellious music will live on longer than Angus, and probably will outlast me as well.. All sorts of things can go wrong, and highway driving is deceptively fast cheapjerseys.
edEfyBQlAG
Капитан
Капитан

cheap nhl jerseys 0-3-0-3-229266 cheap nba jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 29 апр 2018, 08:01

Warning her new album "Privacy" is out now. I just wanted to say they can not claim the moral high ground. Very confusing stuff I know. I on mobile so can find it, but I believe there is an old Daily Show clip where Jon Stewart talks about centrists taking to the street and shouting "Be Reasonable!" Unfortunately for ourselves, we don do street shouting, or spamming, or chain posts or catchphrases or character assassinations or hero worship.

She is also one of the most document psychics who recorded and published annual predictions on national and global issues since 1986. I was like, my god! I mean, veins were popping out of his neck, he was so angry, I was like, man, I am sorry, I didn mean it.

cheap jerseys china UMama was full of hope for the future, working hard and wanting to give her children a better life. So I fake tan with a mouse, and it tends to cling to thicker areas and dry skin, like my elbows and knees. The time will fly by and so will the calories is Cardio X.. cheap jerseys china

Other great shows to check out on Netlflix are American Vandal, Mindhunter, and Lovesick (formerly called Scrotal Recall lol). For my first kidney stone, it blocked the flow of piss out of my body. Yeah. This is white power in its most brutal, coldblooded and vicious form.".

Reddit in general is really bad about it, this subreddit included. Posts that fail to adhere to this rule will be removed. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that's not what happened. Connecting it to my PC through Samsung Kies software is a total pain.

cheap jerseys supply My father was a Dean, and I remember the extra hours and effort he put in to the school, as well as the professors, other administrators and the staff. While it would be easy to assume negligence, especially if someone making the assumption is not familiar with sewing (and how easy it is to drop/lose track of a needle or a pin, especially on carpet), it doesn take malice or negligence. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nba jerseys In adding all stars Paul George and Carmelo Anthony, Oklahoma City suddenly has the firepower to again be a real factor in the Western Conference. It's an outside force, acting as another form of interpretation for the reader. I think the first two games of the series are a better indicator of how game 6 will play out. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys china I still cry everyday and I glad a little bit of him lives on even if he isn here but it does no good for him. A good example of this would be the creator of the pregnancy miracle system, Lisa Olsen. Sanders before the New York primary and on more plentiful occasions. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Maybe closure is supposed to come after the WW plot has closed and he actually has time to process it? Maybe Jon is the single most tragic figure in modern television history and his lives and deaths are meant to be completely heartbreaking with zero emotional reprieve.. wholesale jerseys china

Back in the day, the use of text messages was considered the pinnacle of convenient communication. In GFW Impact, you had the right heel on top of the company. Sometimes the coconut oil availability and pricing fluctuates on Amazon. It is really nice that the two hubs compliment each other.

Does leaving a mark in the history books really do anything positive other than influence good from those who are exposed to them? That would be enough of course but beyond that, I don't know that legacy is as important as we make it out to be.. An event where like minded people can come together and experience what freedom truly means.

wholesale nfl jerseys The discus throw was pretty similar to the modern event, in which the thrower spins in a circle and releases a heavy disc toward markings within a confined space. So I been toying with a new character (lvl 3 for now) and I was wondering what would make for an interesting multi class or should I stick to one.Currently he is a Fallen Aasimar Ranger(Hunter). wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys First we will start with their debut MV "No More Dream". You entered and left this park through a wrought iron gate in a tall brick wall.. At some point the heat is separated from the cold solution with the cold being used to cool the interior of the fridge cheap nhl jerseys.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap mlb jerseys 0-12-0-12-235131 cheap nba jerseys

Сообщение edEfyBQlAG 29 апр 2018, 10:07

Do this: Matheny advises you have a snack directly after a workout if you're not eating a meal. Arm injuries can sometimes bear strange fruit. Dude come on. If you see yellowing of the pea leafs and wilting then you have a problem your going to have to deal with.

cheap nhl jerseys A priest gives a Mass at the cemetery on those special days.. You don't need to be a HubPages user to comment. As far as high endurance goes, that has to do with how much memory is stored in a single cell. If an ant were to bite someone there is minimal concern because they aren injecting anything into you; chances are it won get infected. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys The final, newest book in this children's series, Baby Bear, Baby Bear What Do You See, features animals native to North America.. Cosby paused for a moment before leaving the courtroom. All that said, certain things that happened that the con facilitated made the whole event life changing for me, in a very good way. wholesale jerseys china

Shannon, Why should the biological father have to thank the adopters for caring for HIS daughter, when he spent years wrangling with the US legal system to get her back from them. As it probably should be for people on the go. Those players alone shot 20 for 35 (and 6 for 9 from 3 point range) in the final 20 minutes of Game 5 against Utah, while the Jazz shot 11 for 36, 1 for 16 from 3 point range.

cheap nba jerseys Even though the papers and magazines of the day tried to portray them as any other couple in America relaxing quietly at home, they entertained famous guests, employed servants and had an endless variety of activities available on the expansive grounds.. cheap nba jerseys

Then you're cold again. The spinal cord is wrapped up in 3 different tissues that are called the spinal meninges; the dura matter, the arachnoid matter and the pia mater.. This column celebrates the triumph of the human spirit and we hope it will inspire you to reach for your dreams too.

cheap china jerseys Petty as hell nonsense.. We had a couple kids in our Eng Phys year get placed into top US graduate programs in Physics (among other discipline of Engineering).. But then take it a step further. Interestingly enough I think a lot of people are trying to have a conversation with the poll. cheap china jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Common Stomach Ulcer SymptomsPersistent pain in the abdomen between the breastbone and the navel is the typical symptom of stomach ulcer. Many senior programs put very little focus on activities that get their seniors in motion. To see the script of what I said and did during this section and the next section, please see Appendix A toward the bottom of this lesson.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys He is a immediate threat to the rest of the world and innocent public and needs to be stopped immediately. Democrats could have passed Immigration reform but spent their time creating a healthcare system to socialize another program like Medicare and SS. cheap football jerseys

Even though Navi dumpstered Renegades it not much to say when you see how it was played. I want to express myself through competition, and I don think Battlerite allows for that, the same way OW and HotS don willing to be wrong, and I appreciate if anyone could recommend some high level players who use the same champ but have unique playstyles that I could watch..

Was tough out there, but not as tough as my score shows. If they wan to go roam goon space go ahead they will probably get shit on.. Look at the leisure and and to seek out why she is so cold at times it. But as they have had a taste of its "jobs of the future", their excitement has died down.

cheap jerseys supply Get absorbed in learning first and people will be attracted to that. She advanced to the second round after defeating VesnaDolonts onMonday, earning almost as much attention for her outfit as her game.. Picking a middle or window if you have big feet or a bag you want to put underneath the seat in front of you. cheap jerseys supply

The Giants say they want to evaluate Smith and, especially, Webb during what remains of this season. It starts off innocent enough; A 6 inch Spicy Italian (salami and pepperoni) on the wheat bread, with no cheese. So if men star in more financially successful films they will in turn receive more money.
edEfyBQlAG
Капитан
Капитан

cheap jerseys 0-12-0-12-235131 cheap authentic jerseys

Сообщение edEfyBQlAG 29 апр 2018, 10:08

New regulation, another recession, crash, a completely new technology, etc.profit is there to be made. Discontent over the goalie interference rule has been grabbing headlines for weeks, but the head shot discussion carries far more serious implications for a league still grappling with how best to protect its players.

cheap football jerseys Canning food is key when going without a refrigerator. The others are new to me. As the difficulty increases, it'll just take you longer to solve each square because some squares won't be solvable until you've solved certain other squares sometimes until you've solved entire regions of the grid. cheap nfl jerseys

Keep it cold as much as possible (cold shower, cold packs, ice bath), and then prop a limb up to heart level. Although given the peculiarities of UK politics, there are like 40 of those seats that are basically meaningless because they belong to tiny regional interest parties like Plaid Cymru (the Party of Wales.) Or there are the 6 seats that currently belong to members of Sinn Fin, who boycott the UK Parliamentary process because they want Northern Ireland to reunite with Ireland so those seats are always empty..

cheap nfl jerseys To treat people and you wanna be treated. Allister, you have the team and I am not going to get into the gritty of things with team selection as most of the players you choose have the capability to perform. For every 3 decibel sensitivity difference between the two speakers, you will have to double the amplifier power of the lower speaker.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheapjerseys Try to identify weaknesses to exploit in the match. I didn want to be on the jury, and one of the attorneys requested I be removed. Absolutely. I mean the relative size of us and what we've contributed is insane. Over time, idealistic arguments emphasizing America's moral responsibility to spread freedom and fight oppression featured prominently in foreign policy discussions.. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys china There's just no way it'll ever be recreated in the modern era. The complete and total lack of accountability from the Republicans and the attempts to blame Obama and the Dems for THEIR actions is beyond pathetic as well. His remarks immediately elicited criticism from Democrats, but some GOP insiders offered positive words that have until now been in short supply for Trump.. cheap jerseys china

The oven line is the Ultra Pro line, but if you want something that does the same but microwave theres the Micropro Grill.. The girls did not have the heart that I had at their age. Without these needs satisfied, how can people achieve self actualisation?.

Siegel was put on a train when she was ten years old and sent away from home to avoid Hitler's Nazis. This convo got over the top, let end it nicely.. He wasn't a good president and he was irresponsible when it came to the debt. Most people don realize that police serve as first responders to very many cities in Minnesota.

He wouldn even get on the 125 yet he thinks anything above 600 is a bike I not have if from actual bikers yet because there so few under 24/25 Yr old women who actually ride. Being held accountable brings out the best in me as a player. I haven't been able to be at home, touch any of my belongings that are at home.

cheap jerseys However, this generally applies when only a single or a few nails are affected. And your hair too! 3. She sustained burns from the heater and was treated at a local hospital.. 1 point submitted 1 day agoYou have to look around. They definitely need to use Mike Scott, who played only 14 minutes Wednesday despite having a good series. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Sflit helps us we cover. Get a storage coffee table in a deep rich wood tone or something similar to the one you have with drawers on top and a "storage area" underneath. Step 3: Insert the needle into the right hand side of the top of the same stitch, carry the needle and yarn across the back of the work, and bring them to the front on the left side of the same stitch (fig. cheap nba jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys You will need to spend some more to get those superior gears and weapons again. The passengers were impressed, saying the crew flew into action, and doctors and nurses helped, fellow passengers.. I almost 10 months sober off alcohol and went to court for my 3rd DUI last November cheap jerseys wholesale.
edEfyBQlAG
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 21 сен 2018, 14:57

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 20 июн 2019, 08:19

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 12 июл 2019, 15:07

vanesela